Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 16:53:21

You are the new SYN. I'm questioning how your ever gonna pay us reps for your members actions....
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Rico Game profile

May 5th 2010, 16:54:52

What are you talking about?

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 16:58:56

Your little boy primevil hacking into our website, and nailing our members who had the same login/password info for our site as thier login in game.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Rico Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:00:39

That didn't happen.

Don't blame us because you guys were caught cheating.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:06:51

Cheating is the dumbest accusation i could possibly think of.

The mods accused all of those accounts to be logged in by the same person/persons, yet there would be absolutely no reason for that to happen from inside our own alliance, we aren't at war, so no babysitting, no buyouts going, so again no reason for babysitting.

What possible reason would we have to cheat? Now primevil and his known hacking, known stealing access to other clans sites, and his general asshattery has every reason and everyone means to do it.

Dark Morbid

May 5th 2010, 17:17:11

Rico -- I've got the IP logs my friend.

Check.Mate.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Rico Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:18:08

The mods themselves said that the one person logging into the accounts is not the only reason those countries were deleted. So in this hypothetical situation were just one person outside the alliance logged into those accounts, and you explained you guys were innocent, I'm sure the mods would un-delete those countries.

Obviously the mods found something else. The mods found LaE cheated. Not our problem.

As for Prime, he never hacked SYN. And has no reason to go after LaE, an allie. There have been zero attacks from IMP into LaE.

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:20:24

you really think that prime likes LaE's leaders?

weve wared on other servers for years
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:21:43

Whats funny, is that LAE leaders are the only reason we werent allowed to destroy IMP, after primevil pulled that massive cheating, and jackassery earlier in the set.

Can't wait for next set, I'm betting they will once again realize that RaTS FYA always makes the best decisions :)

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:22:56

/me hands rats a baseball bat
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rico Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:22:59

I'm just saying. Don't blame us because you guys cheated.

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:23:29

we didnt

thats the entire point
Swagger of a Chupacabra

vern Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:25:04

i think Rico is trying so say......

Don't blame us because you guys cheated.

is that what your trying to say there Imp guy

NOW3P Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:27:25

it's funny when RaTS is mad....

Thomas Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:54:37

Wasn't jagernacht just giving props to Primeval in another post about Skost, saying that we need the antagonist type in this game? lol.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:14:18

Rats i talked to you one time. And i quite like your attitude and i thought we got along fairly well.

But my question in all this, what makes you any better then me. I said the same thing. Nobody believed me. And looks what happened.

I was called a liar. And that i was just making excuses for my clan. I hope this shows the truth behind everything ive said. Because nothing has been a lie.

jagernacht Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:23:19

tsub, i was laughing to myself when i thought of that this morning. about how it's the same fluff he pulled on you tinysub...

it's what i do Thomas*

Edited By: jagernacht on May 5th 2010, 18:23:31
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2010, 18:25:36

Ummm.

Congratulations !!!
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

jagernacht Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:28:42

*farms raz*
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2010, 18:31:14

Oh, free land! ;o)
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

jagernacht Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:37:07

YOU LIES
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:48:11

I would have to say I haven't heard any other reason for the deletions other then one person logging into all the accounts.

and they only reasoning i've heard for why they won't undelete them is they are saddened by our strong words against them so its a "closed" case.

I've even sent a private message or two nothing in the way of a response yet.

so time will tell.

if there was/is another reason besides the single log in i would love to hear it.

PS its just a weird coincidence that only the people that had the same site/game login/pw got deleted.... I think not.

now on that wave length its a very stupid stupid thing to do make the same user/pw on an unsecure site. So that was our bad.

Reminds me of a time in WOW when I was in a top 40 guild worldwide that got "hacked" due to someone getting all the login/pw for the guild site. It's a dumb thing everyone learn from LAE's mistake eh!

Mossy Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:52:24

Didn't Primeval also invent AIDS and provide a safehouse for Osama Bin Laden?
BSS!
AIM - mossossoppo

Rico Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:55:37

Primeval beat up Chuck Norris for stealing a french fry.

snawdog Game profile

May 5th 2010, 20:08:55

You guys have GOT to be fluffting?
Primeval should be working for some government somewhere as their SUPER_HACKER boy!
I mean come on,every hack job/suspected hack job done on EE is by him?

**Congratulations**

Edited By: snawdog on May 5th 2010, 20:11:23
ICQ 364553524
msn

May 5th 2010, 20:17:00

Um I believe the first one there is solid proof and the second one we are working on.

also what he is doing isn't super genius hacking its taking advantage of back doors in unsecured sites/systems. It's pretty amatuer and super lame to be wasting his time with it.

He can't play anymore or noone can know he plays so he will exploit what ever he can to ruin the game.

Pretty much the mods are letting him do just that, which is ironic as that is supposedly what they are trying to stop by banning him.

I say he's an immature 30 odd year old twit with too much time on his hands. probably never been laid before and lives in his grandma's basement. Probably takes her pills for a good time and steals cash from her when ever she turns her back. To pay for some lame hacker pron site.

I used to have no problem with him and even wasn't a fan of banning him. But fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

It's just a shame he wastes so much time on something he doesn't even "care" about. It's his life lol

He is dragging alot of people down and the whole point of a game is to have fun.. but when it becomes a life style such is life I suppose.

May 5th 2010, 20:17:36

oh back doors and weak passwords let me not give him too much credit.

Rico Game profile

May 5th 2010, 20:24:54

Prime was never on your guys site. Anyway, just by looking at in-game news there is some pretty damning evidence that backs that LaE leaders were using community countries to farm with their main accounts. And it goes all the way up to DM.

Blame DM for your problems. Not IMP or Prime.

May 5th 2010, 20:34:11

Rico how do you know what Prime is or isn't doing?

He once told me himself he had access in like every site because in this day and age everyone is spying on everyone... so I think you may be misinformed a bit Rico.

I didn't save the convo because I could care less if he "forgets" he told me that or if you guys don't believe me. I know the conversation we had.

Send me the ingame news you claim is damning and let me decide how daming it is.

Thanks for your help and attention to our news Rico.

As for what truth is known Prime or not someone logged into a Heads account that wasn't that person. also everyone who's account/pw were the same as their site log in/ pw got deleted... So i'm putting common sense together that it was an outside threat.

If you or any mod can show me differently I will boot who ever is responsible or leave the guild myself as cheating has never been my way.

thanks,
Billyjoe

kemo Game profile

May 5th 2010, 20:37:26

heres the real saying from bush himself

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
all praised to ra

May 5th 2010, 20:38:50

Also if your news is say my string being farmed by DM's string or player A being farmed by player B.

do me a favor don't waste my time. As we've had people quit playing and allowed everyone to farm them. We have people that run land farms and once they finish with them for the set they allow others to farm them etc....

so unless you have some solid news don't bother with it.

PS DM's string is getting farmed by Crippler in a few of the news stories does that mean we are running cripplers countries too?

Rico Game profile

May 5th 2010, 20:49:33

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
Also if your news is say my string being farmed by DM's string or player A being farmed by player B.

do me a favor don't waste my time. As we've had people quit playing and allowed everyone to farm them. We have people that run land farms and once they finish with them for the set they allow others to farm them etc....

so unless you have some solid news don't bother with it.

PS DM's string is getting farmed by Crippler in a few of the news stories does that mean we are running cripplers countries too?

The amount of cross string farming in LaE leads me to believe it was more than just a few people giving up and letting others farm them.

Look at the news of the countries deleted, see for yourself. It is all there, you don't need me to point them out.

May 5th 2010, 20:52:56

What ever makes you feel important Rico I will get to the bottom of the deletions hopefully and perhaps they will even be reinstated, and if that happens I expect an apology.

If it doesn't well I will FA your new start ups.

thanks!

snawdog Game profile

May 5th 2010, 21:14:29

THERE! Thats what i've been waiting for!
Thank you BjoUCF,there is the sportsmanship i expected.
Although i would have thought you would have veiled the threat a little more.
LaE gets busted,blames IMP for a scapegoat/reason to wipe us out..
Yea, show the server there won't ya?
ICQ 364553524
msn

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 22:49:47

There is no scapegoat, primevil did it plain and simple, and if LAE leaders weren't so set on not breaking alliances and pacts, i would have had us killing off imp for the crap they pulled on syn, whom i disliked at the time.

Popcom Game profile

May 5th 2010, 22:56:44

personally, dont see a "hacker" getting THAT many ppls log ins.

I have been playing earth like 10 years and i have never once been hacked. And i KNOW im not alone in this boat...so the chance of 1/2 there clan members getting hacked at once?....virtually 0. Its a load imo.
Theres no way someone hacks that many ppl, in that many countrys, with that many different play times, ect, ect, all at once.
Its a cheap excuse. Im not buying it, and you shouldn't be selling it.

my 2c
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 22:58:45

If they use the same login/password as they do on the lae site, its not hard to "hack" all those people by simply hacking the sites login/password files

snawdog Game profile

May 5th 2010, 23:03:58

Well, the couple of sites that i have admin access to, i can CHANGE a password but not see the old one.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Rico Game profile

May 5th 2010, 23:04:25

SYN got themselves in trouble. SYN went after a small 15 man tag, then let him into their alliance. Once he grew a bit he went after FoCuS and LaE to piss you guys off and get back at SYN. None of that was IMP's fault.

As for Prime "logging into 100 LaE countries" It wasn't him. You accuse him of hacking into LaE's site and getting peoples password. However if your site is anything like Boxcar's site, the admins never see people's passwords. Not in the application or when checking logs, the admins only see username and IP. Never password.

What likely happened was the admins were tipped on what you guys were doing (using proxies to log into multiple accounts) and caught that guy in the act.

May 5th 2010, 23:35:39

There is no veiled threat.... you guys have been at war all set have you not? So if i'm wrong I will FA his restarts... how ever if he is still on his first 15 countries then I will FA his original sorry I didn't specify. I figured he was on start ups.

But thanks for 2 cents mister snawdog!

And any admin if they know what they are doing can get to the list of users/passes in most forum sites... I could do it in my old Wow Guild site and I suck with admin stuff on sites...

snawdog Game profile

May 5th 2010, 23:37:29

^^nope..can't do it here
ICQ 364553524
msn

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 5th 2010, 23:39:04

I know both Guildlaunch and GuildPortal WoW hosting sites prevent any Admin or site owner (Two different things) from accessing any password.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 6th 2010, 0:05:16

Ezclan let admins see passwords, and that was around for years in earth.

And backdooring/hacking/exploiting into where the passwords/logins are saved is a little different then being an admin in our site.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

May 6th 2010, 0:27:39

Rico your so full of fluff its coming out of your ears.

QM Diver Game profile

May 6th 2010, 0:51:47

THERE! Thats what i've been waiting for!
Thank you BjoUCF,there is the sportsmanship i expected.
=====================================
Bravo, Snaws! I was kinda hoping to hear the same type of thing...

'Ezclan let admins see passwords'....
This, as it turned out for NBK,
was a very, very bad thing.
You cannot see passwords for users in BC.
This, is a very, very good thing!

I believe that's 4c, freely given...

QM Diver
NBK VP

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

RaHL_DK

May 6th 2010, 1:44:27

LOL some one stole my bubble gum yesterday!!! had to be prime eval!!
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

ICe Man

May 6th 2010, 2:01:57

I don't see prime here saying it wasn't him....

btw, if anyone would like to see IP logs... (and there is primey;)) email me =)
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

snawdog Game profile

May 6th 2010, 9:32:53

You know what? To hell with "Primmy hacked us","someone stole our passwords","i got IP's" and fluff like that.
Get some better security and tighten up your upper level access..
fluff!
ICQ 364553524
msn

RaHL_DK

May 6th 2010, 13:01:41

OK, So A Bunch of NA/LAE were deleted in 1a also

Here is proof it wasn't Primevil HIS 1A COUNTRY wasn't deleted

just saying, Sucks for you
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

May 6th 2010, 14:21:51

i don't know donny imagine a cheater finding away to use a bunch of accounts under a different IP then his own... thats crazy right?