Verified:

jagernacht Game profile

May 6th 2010, 14:26:02

we found out he was using hidemyass.com (a web proxy) to access our site.

he's not too bright and revealed that he used it lol
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

NOW3P Game profile

May 6th 2010, 14:28:08

well, either a few of the previous posters are blowing smoke....or we know we just don't have to worry about them figuring out how to cheat very well anytime soon :-)

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 6th 2010, 14:38:18

I would say its about 300% certain it was prime. just saying. But its amusing seeing Rico, Donny etc defend his "honor".

Which Prime has never been a player with much honor.

Walding Game profile

May 6th 2010, 14:39:03

Countries undeleted yet?

May 6th 2010, 14:45:13

His confirmation of "hacking" was that every account that was put in was only input once and it was successful....

Did he see what kind of unsuccessful attempts were made around that time? I don't know nor do I think he did.

If I had a user/pw list from a clan site and tried each one once... the ones that are the same would be successful on the first attempt... does that mean i didn't "hack" them yes it does. But does it mean I was legit in "playing" all the countries no...

That statement means basically nothing. Other then one IP logged into a bunch of accounts and they were all successful on the first attempt.....

Um we are aware of this hence why they were deleted.

Does he mention if batch exploring went on... or if market purchasing went on? nope..

Sound like its alot closer to one person logging into every account just to taint it with their IP....

May 6th 2010, 14:48:08

Because prime didn't log into IMP's accounts with the same Proxy IP?

Are you really this stupid or are you just playing the part?

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 14:55:16

Billyjoe, I ask again that you look at the history of the countries that were deleted.

Notice how not only was DM hitting out of string countries, but less than a minute later those countries would attack back to hit him with DR. DM was logging into several accounts.

May 6th 2010, 14:55:47

thats the thing donny we aren't caught its still under investigation. there are new leads popping up every day.

If we get any countries restored you have to change your forum name to Donnylae imo...

if not I will change mine to what ever you want.

RaHL_DK

May 7th 2010, 18:11:01

Hey Billy, it is ok man, every does dumb things they regret from time to time, just was Lae's turn

No just be Honest admit your mistakes and we can move on
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

May 7th 2010, 18:55:34

My only mistake is posting too much on this board.. in game search bjs bandits not deleted, never will be. not my mistake to admit.

If it was I would gladly admit it pal! Kinda wish it was my mistake because at least then I would know / admit the real truth.

Thanks!