Verified:

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 21:27:07

and homophobe.

I honestly don't know why this guy keeps messaging me. I already told him I am not an FA, I think he just likes it...

aponic
To:
Ozzite
Subject:
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: FFA
Date:
Dec 25th, 18:36
Message Body:
You can fluff yourself Ozzite. The bottom line is that NOW3P tells me he wil wait 24 hours to kill any country from NBKs request list incase they tag. That means he said he would not kill our tagged countries. Every hit I made on your member was simply a retal. You are in the wrong. Basically, NOW3P´s word means nothing and since you, as an alliance, won´t admit that you are wrong, your just a bunch of faggets.

It is Christmas and I have fluff to do, so excuse me if I try to reply to the multple KA contacts I have while you try to peddle bullfluff my way. Again, I hope you knidly go fluff yourself for trying all god damn reset to be up our ass. You are successfully putting your nose up our ass in this war. Don´t think it will be forgotten.

aponic
To:
Ozzite
Subject:
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: FFA
Date:
Dec 25th, 18:53
Message Body:
You guys admit you are wrong, then tell em to fluff myself on reps, then admit you were wrong again, then start trolling us saynig we are losing this war. BUTT THE fluff OUT OZZITE. I might have quoted a PM of you, but you are the ones being complete faggets here.

You admitted you were wrong but now are running the sae bullfluff as your two buddies. It is ridiculous. You have no character. To say we are losing a war while you are killing our players is just a joke. Your entire leadership staff is a joke. From the absolute number one cheater DM, to the liar of an FA NOW3P, to you who has a yellow belly and won´t state your own opinion and stand behind it.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 22:21:17

Aww - someone's salty cuz his mommy wouldn't play into his Oedipus complex.

Havoc Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 23:38:15

I miss gregg
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 26th 2010, 0:51:58

Maybe if I rename the FFA server we can lure gregg back.

Murf Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 0:55:12

i prefer the grinch over you bunch of tards anyday

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 0:59:53

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Maybe if I rename the FFA server we can lure gregg back.

Can we inflict gregg on alliance server instead please?

God I fluffing hate SoF. Why is it the same assholes that were in 1a 10 years ago too :-P

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 1:05:01

They didnt want to grow up because they are toys r us kids?

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 1:05:13

Double posts FTW!

Murf Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 1:07:01

nice double post

course u hate sof ozzite, when an alliance kicks your ass on another server time and time again you develop a hatred for them

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 1:11:38

Yeah iPhone posts suck. I don't hate you Sof, you can't help your homophobic dooshiness

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 1:13:34

I think SoF and I warred once when I was in arrow like 13 years ago....that was it

Murf Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 1:20:53

ahhh well that war was pretty epic, arrow got the fs then got their ass handed to them

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 1:22:35

hehe, I don't deny us getting our ass kicked, but it was only once and a really long time ago. I have always disliked SoF because you guys are asses :-P Not to say I'm not, but fluff you guys =]

mrford Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 2:36:39

I hope at some point in time I get to police for KA

that is my new life goal. What clan do I have to join?

Wait, they would actually have to war first wouldnt they?

For a group of players that has never really wares on the new FFA you sure do talk a big talk, and call the kettle black be calling others asses

funny fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 3:17:28

It would be rather irresponsible to go getting into a war when we're policing for an active war, now wouldn't it fordie?

Last I checked, I'm leading this server in kills and 3 other LaE/KA players are in the top 5. Pretty sure I can handle my 16 just fine - not only that, I don't even throw a hissy fit when I go to war and someone kills me.

mrford Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 4:08:12

How would we know? You havnt wared

everyone knows why you have so many kills. It takes no skillto kill bauer, texhomo, helltard, and mob over and over and over again.

I don't even know why you keep bringing those stats up.

I kicked the fluff out of 374 retards yesterday. I have clearly won more fights than you right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 4:14:10

Guess we'll see then, eh? No sense arguing an opinion issue w/ a troll, so I'm not gonna waste my time.

mrford Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 4:16:23

I see through the classic troll defence now

if they dissagree with you, just call them a troll and you win!

So clever, you must teach me your mysterious ways.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 4:17:51

Stop feeding the troll NOW3P

mrford Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 4:22:08

You taught Mars?

WTF
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 4:29:35

No No No No Fordy....I am the Master...I let Ozz, Now, and DM out of their cages when I want amusement.

mrford Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 4:56:42

Interesting

3p seems a bit cranky. Don't think he's gettig enough fiber. Look into that please.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 5:01:06

This is quite amusing to me, from you guys complaining about legitimate police kills, to Aponic's exceptionally poor FA skills. You see, if he had I don't know requested a FA contact *which is me not Ozz. No matter how many times we tell him that he's barking up the wrong tree, he still goes to Ozz* instead of shooting nukes at us INTENTIONALLY. I would have gladly explained to him why it was being killed or if it was on there by mistake, stopped the member from killing it. Instead he decided to skip the FA part and go straight to threatening us with war with PAN and nuking our member 4 times. Since he didn't bother to message me about why we were doing the police kill, I had no obligation to message him about killing the country he nuked us with.

Edited By: Mars UP on Dec 26th 2010, 12:43:36
See Original Post

Thunder Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 6:47:16

OH come on now...you guys haven't diagnosed aponic with his Napolean syndrome. Just because he runs rough shod over in 1A, because he can't do the same here in FFA, you are all faggets to him. YOu should respect his authoritah! heh
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Murf Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 10:00:39

there's another bitter 1a FA who got his ass handed to him, commenting on sof on another server

aponic Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 14:40:59

Very laughable thread. Is this some attempt to distract everyone from your outright lie of a policing policy or are you just proud that you got people mad by killing their countries while they are at war?
SOF
Cerevisi

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 18:37:54

Aponic, they just started to add targets to kill list too fast. We changed who we will send police targets through to make sure everything is watched carefully and mistakes will not be made.

You fellows lost 4 targets to police (which were technically kills, but were real SoF countries), we lost 14 countries to untags that were suiciding us, which explains why police were trying to deal with problem countries ASAP.

Don't knock em on policing, they are doing a good job.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 19:28:28

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Aponic, they just started to add targets to kill list too fast. We changed who we will send police targets through to make sure everything is watched carefully and mistakes will not be made.

You fellows lost 4 targets to police (which were technically kills, but were real SoF countries), we lost 14 countries to untags that were suiciding us, which explains why police were trying to deal with problem countries ASAP.

Don't knock em on policing, they are doing a good job.

And it turns out the person running most of the untaggeds was THE fluffING FOUNDER OF SoF. You have no fluffing ground to stand on Apo. Go fluff yourself

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 21:24:34

Funny thing is, aponic is still lumping the loss of his original country in with policing kills. Maybe it's better that way though - we have much better entertainment value when he plays angry.

aponic Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 15:07:13

You lied about your policy NOW3P, DM threatens us at war every 3 days. Ozzite thinks that Helmet plays in FFA which is a completely different alliance. The only one acting rational here is Kill4Free.

Congradulations on pissing me off NOW3P.
SOF
Cerevisi

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 15:45:08

Helmet does play with you guys in FFA, he came on FFAT and said that was his country we police killed.

Nice try lying though.

Popcom Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 16:43:26

thou i believe he also said that they did give him the pass now thou
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Heston Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 19:26:25

KA needs to be stroked, even if its by someone that doesnt care for them. why does everyone feed these cheaters?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 22:27:37

Originally posted by aponic:
You lied about your policy NOW3P, DM threatens us at war every 3 days. Ozzite thinks that Helmet plays in FFA which is a completely different alliance. The only one acting rational here is Kill4Free.

Actually Helmet has played several sets in FFA, in the hated LaE that you idiots are talking about :-P Then he played this set and hit NBK untagged. Go back to 1a SoF, you aren't welcome here

aponic Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 0:43:44

Who isn't welcome here?

If Helmet had been playing with us he would have been tagged. Don't act so retarded.

Popcom: I think you are right that he tagged now.
SOF
Cerevisi

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 1:13:52

Meh Id tag him if I was desperate too ;)
Not gonna argue if you got a solid core of breakers, but breaking is only half the fight, and NBK has 3x as many finishers as you do ;)
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 5:07:23

He wasn't playing with you, he was just founded your clan, was attacking the clan you were at war with, and relaying you information from our public boards. I don't care if he didn't have an account on your forums, that is playing with you lol

aponic Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 5:24:07

Dude, get off your stupid cross server bullfluff. We don't even use the SOF website for SOF FFA. You are just going against your own thread differentiating Alliance and FFA. That was all of what, 7 days ago?

If he was hitting with us, he would have been tagged.

K4F: Indeed, you guys are relentless on our restarts.
SOF
Cerevisi

Helmet Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 5:28:27

I remember Ozzite. He was an angry member of the Butt Dart alliance that got their ass kicked by Sof too many times. :)

Helmet Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 5:32:56

Originally posted by Ozzite:

Actually Helmet has played several sets in FFA, in the hated LaE that you idiots are talking about :-P Then he played this set and hit NBK untagged. Go back to 1a SoF, you aren't welcome here

this is my first set in FFA dumbass.

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 5:37:28

Originally posted by Helmet:
I remember Ozzite. He was an angry member of the Butt Dart alliance that got their ass kicked by Sof too many times. :)

Love you too Helmet. Guess we had some retard using the same name as you, whoops!

:-X

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 21:38:47

Shaazaaaam!
I cannot express the happiness I feel, while reviewing this thread..

This HAS to be the most fun I've had since... NBK attempted to 'make it' on the 1a server, back when Mehule was still in the picture! It's amazing, the relief I feel, that NBK never acclimated into 1a. I'm SO proud of our crew! :O) SoF? Not so much..

Thank you very much, for allowing this great entertainment, now known as the, "SoF Self Destructs In 2 Easy FFA sets" saga, soon to be published. Soon in paper back, too!

An epic event, for me! Absolutely gripping.. I can't stop talking about it.. And you can quote me on that!

*Sweetest sigh of happiness, has me all... Giggity!*

============================================================
Aponic/Helmit, sorta like Donny/Billy.... Perhaps a..
DoniBilly deal? Or.. Perhaps a, Helmaponic episode..
============================================================

And, aponic has found a new friend too, Kill4Free! awww.. Icing, on the NBK cake! It simply cannot get any better than this!
Ecstatic, I am.. that we declared war, on SoF.. THE BEST move NBK has made in... EVER! :o)

Great time, fellers!
Thank you, very much!...

QM Diver
NBK4Life

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

aponic Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 21:41:26

Your posts never make any sense. We went from not having a website to fighting the dominant alliance on the server. I don't know what you are smoking/drinking, but I think it is about time you start sharing QM.
SOF
Cerevisi

Helmet Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 22:35:11

Wow, that made no sense.

aliyah Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 17:21:41

Just laugh politely. LOL
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2010, 20:11:34

confirmed, aponic is the grinch - get over it

not quite sure what one of those is though ... not sure i really care either

*scratches nads*
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Mathais Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 0:58:23

One question...

If Aponic is a grinch... Who are the Whos?

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 1:15:32

Ill take the shot, as long as someone give me a chance to kill :D
NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 20:28:47

Your posts never make any sense. We went from not having a website to fighting the dominant alliance on the server. I don't know what you are smoking/drinking, but I think it is about time you start sharing QM.

It's not my fault, my musings go over your head, apo.. Which is why, I'll puff and I'll puff... and pass, it over to the guiy on your left! I don't drink, more than an occasional victory toast with my crew.

Am I supposed to be somehow excited, that SoF has a clan site?
You skipped the fact that you have merged with the best clan on this Earth's server. Well, at least that's what Makinso has prolly charged, as he will tell you, 'if I says it's true, it's true!' lol Your merger was a desparate move, to merely have the numbers available, to war us, in the first place. This, was prolly due to you being embarrassed that we caught you being dishonest about a certain convo, regarding an NBK individual swearing at you.. We never embarrassed you, you did that all by yourself..

Although we have a certain influence in the FFA server, NBK is not dominant. We do not dictate to your clan, or anyone elses clan, what they will or will not be doing. We aren't bullies here, and won't allow anyone that thinks they can force their will on others here, neither

Yes my posts may be deep, and someday, you may understand..
But the chances you'd care at all, still remain.... small.

Meanwhile, I suggest you learn to spell 'fluff' as you use that word an awful lot in your limited vocabulary.

As for me?... SoF can shine my 'Helmet'! This is of course, after we beat you... in nearly every single way possible..

Who... Who... Who...

Are You!?

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

synoder Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 23:15:29

I love QM's posts. Some people play sudoku, some people do crosswords, some people to the daily jumble, I read QM's posts.