Verified:

simpk Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 12:35:04

Hs win almost every round…is there any other govt type that could potentially win Express?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2024, 16:50:49

Theocracy is a good government to finish as on Express because players can log out for 20% of the reset's length without having any turns go into storage. They typically accumulate a large private market during the log out period and switch to theocracy upon logging in for the reduction in private market military costs. For example, this winning country finished with a large number of troops and tanks: https://www.earthempires.com/express/741/ranks/60

It is likely that those were purchased from the private market.

It is possible for players to win Express as other governments. Here's an example: https://www.earthempires.com/express/731/ranks

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 10th 2024, 2:24:07

First place was Skol who was teching. Techers start fast and are strong in short sets like express.

2nd place was me and I played as a fascist farmer and did a theo destock. Most of these theos are doing that, not playing a theo techer full set.

We are either doing it because techers are strong or because a theo destock is strong on a short server and with the market this server has.

I’ve tried many sets to win with a rep casher, I think I’ve got second place but never won. It’s very difficult.

Demo techers finish very strong as well though. They are very strong if you resell, the bots sell stuff super cheap so you can resell with the demo.

Theo is king of this server though hands down, I say that as someone who likes to try to win with hard to win with strategies.

TheSaintOfVenus Game profile

Apr 17th 2024, 21:18:53

Well all get there eventually

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2024, 14:16:05

On the old days I won with Theo casher, but the stars had to align just right.

Most of my best finishes are techer.

Since seeing the buff on expenses for CI it looks like that might be viable... we'll see

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 16:40:17

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
On the old days I won with Theo casher, but the stars had to align just right.

Most of my best finishes are techer.

Since seeing the buff on expenses for CI it looks like that might be viable... we'll see

Too many of us right now, prices are fluffe

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2024, 17:19:19

cos bots are dumb and undercut all the time!

Hardest thing about CI is not being able to play turns whenever you want heh

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 18:06:07

Yep, just logged in and built a bunch of CS, sent more goods to market, need some sales