Verified:

Thomas Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 7:19:11

Kind of difficult to grow. You need land to produce income. You get land, you get farmed, it slows down your income.

If Teching was still decent on this server I would be finishing top 10 left and right. But apparently everybody and their mother is teching these days.

Rob Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 7:47:48

There is no point getting land you can't keep.

trainboy Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 7:49:43

I forgive u based on that logic I want going to be t10

braden Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 16:23:20

does everybody in this challenge cheat, or just the winner?

Rob Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 16:50:31

I don't think we are in a position to say anything about if he cheated or not, since we dont know the details.

braden Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 16:51:38

i know, i like to kid though.. my sense of humour is, well, not funny :P

i really need to be taken with a grain of salt, not taken overly serious, because i'm often out right sarcastic (to a fault :( )

IHaveSexForTech Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:26:12

JJ wasn't in the challenge.

trainboy Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:27:15

Didn't he organise it tho?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 19:13:46

Thomas, you do know GDI doesn't prevent you from being farmed, right?

Pain Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:54:46

Originally posted by Rob:
I don't think we are in a position to say anything about if he cheated or not, since we dont know the details.

Originally posted by Pang:
I looked into the deletion before it was done, and I agree that it was definitely warranted in this situation.

regardless why he got deleted. rules violation = cheating.
Your mother is a nice woman

ponderer Game profile

Dec 2nd 2010, 1:24:09

Originally posted by JJ23:
did not cheat. BS deletion so slagpit could win because he couldnt tolerate me shatting on him and everyone in express two resets in a row. ima tally this up. results in 5 min.

If slagpit had posted instead of Pang I might buy it. But Pang has too much at stake (and by at stake I mean ownership of the game) to do anything to undermine his investment. And your explanation would be just that.

No, it looks like you cheated, got caught, and got deleted. Lets see if you can win one without cheating (since I'm sure the admins are going to keep a close eye on you).
m0m0rific

Spear Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 4:50:34

$18,455,903 for me.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 6th 2010, 7:05:08

Cut out the accusations JJ23 or I'll make you take responsibility for them.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 7th 2010, 4:44:46

If you were smart you'd just take your lumps and stop cheating. People might forget eventually.

Let's take a look at what has been posted publicly so far. You claimed to have a "clean win" that round, but dantzig called you out on having a tech leech. You had "someone" feed casher techs to you all round, but still claimed to have won cleanly. Clearly you are willing to lie all over the boards just to make yourself look good. Why should anyone believe anything that you say?

You were deleted for cheating a few rounds back. Multiple admins have stated that you were cheating. You contacted Warster, but your country remains in purple. There is an appeal process for deletions. When people are mistakely deleted, their countries are restored. Your country was not restored.

Now let's talk about what isn't public. You apparently talked to Warster, but he never came to us asking for you to be undeleted. As far as I can tell, exactly 0 express mods or admins are on your side.

I was one of the admins that looked at the evidence. Two countries were doing ping pong logins, and one apparently only existed to feed tech to the other. It was obvious cheating.

Frankly, your appearance on this forums is an embarrassment to the express community.

Pain Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 22:47:56

thats some pretty solid ownage right there.

JJ i suggest you look at last set in alliance. slagpit finished 3rd with 207mil net with a commie/indy.

id like to see you do better then that.

Pain Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 22:55:15

JJ using your roomate for a tech leech IS cheating. you are not allowed to be allied to another safe lister on your IP.

i think youre ignoring this fact.