Verified:

Spear Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 23:00:18

Again, your humility is overwhelming.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 7th 2010, 23:08:21

You accuse me of abusing my powers but then complain when I ream you out for it? Don't make stupid accusations and I won't point out to everyone how stupid you are.

Everyone knows that you're a liar and a cheater. As I said before, if you lay low for a while, people might eventually forgive you. You're only making things worse for yourself.

mrford Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 23:11:40

While I agree that slagpit has been a massive fluff recently

he has been the same fluff to everyone that has crossed him or the game.

I don't see any hypocracy in that
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 7th 2010, 23:28:49

Anyone who reads the thread you referenced is going to find this:

I had posted:

"Sorry JJ23, can't participate in public contests like this. Nothing personal, hope you guys have fun."

Then you said:

"did not cheat. BS deletion so slagpit could win because he couldnt tolerate me shatting on him and everyone in express two resets in a row."

Then I posted:

"Cut out the accusations JJ23 or I'll make you take responsibility for them."

You're really trying to spin me as the bad guy here?

If you make false accusations towards an admin in such a disrespectful manner as you did, then the gloves come off. I'm going to defend my integrity.

If you want an environment where you can cheat, find another game. If you want an environment where you can accuse the admins of whatever fluff you like and not be accountable for your actions, good luck with that. I don't think you'll be able to find that.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 7th 2010, 23:37:29

if you have an issue with the admins, bring them to our attention in private.

this kind of thing is just ridiculous.

I was involved in the modding process here, and it was definitely just a normal deletion to me. I didn't even know Slagpit was playing express, let alone poised to win until he told me after the fact. I reviewed the complaint and found that the country was in violation of the rules for the server (I think it was that you can't outwardly help people you're safelisted with or share an IP with...)

I'm closing this thread, if you have an issue with Slag bring it up with me in private.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com