Verified:

Prima Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 22:06:50

What is the % below current Market price that you can sell your goods at??? just wondering because all reset i was seeing peeps dropping goods at a significant lower percentage of the current price.

Then end of reset I try putting up a block of tech up at $ 50 less then the current price and the game just returned it to me... wherein it looks like I purchased my own goods???

to clarify ... I had about 12K points worth of tech with a current market price of just a little over $1000 and I put it up at $950.

either there is a minimum price the market won't let you cross or there is a percentage.

Perhaps the game should display a minimum price goods can be sold at without being returned to the player ... I just wasted a turn and an hour of market time because of this, and would really like it clarified.

Edited By: Prima on Jan 9th 2011, 22:15:42
See Original Post
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2011, 22:21:06

if u sold tech at or below 1k, it should have auto-bought it from you as soon as it hit the market. otherwise, i'm not sure.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2011, 22:24:25

That doesn't seem right unless express has different auto-buy rules. Typically tech sells in the $600 range near end of set.

Prima Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 22:26:13

kk.. what happens to standing orders that are under 1K do those get filled ?

so start of next reset when I put 200,000 of agri up for $999 the system won't let anyone buy it except me ? :D muwahahaha

Happy Hunting - Tigress

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2011, 22:33:00

read slagpit's sticked thread on rule changes for express. it clearly states that tech floor is 1k.

And, that means that THE GAME buys your tech when you sell at or below 1k. not yourself.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Prima Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 22:41:28

aha got it ... me nooblet ... did not read the fluffin manual :p
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2011, 22:45:32

Ah, glossed over that part of the changes. What was the reasoning to increase tech floor? To prevent someone from undercutting other techers or what? Seems like it provides guranteed doubling of tech NW, and considering most go as theo techers, it's really even better when they buy off the private. No wonder there are so many techers now.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2011, 22:48:08

yea, selling tech at 1k means u triple its nw when u buy troops or tanks with the cash(when at full tmbr)
-iZarcon
EE Developer