Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:00:28

If you think that you're a good player or that any of your suggestions will be taken seriously on this board, well, you'd be wrong on both of those points.

IHaveSexForTech Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:04:35

Did you want me to /careface for you?

Oh no, please dont get upset cause I hit your country a few times. You have rediculous GDI rules in express. I'll suicide anyway I want.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:06:17

Yeah, that's fine. When you write paragraphs on the boards demonstrating your ineptitude in the game and asking for changes, well, I won't care either.

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:13:34

Yeah, you don't care. Your just posting random QQ's in forums about 3 suicide attacks that lowered you at max 2M networth that wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Im pretty sure everyone I suicided on stayed at the same rank they were previously.

Though had I known which country you were, I woulda focused on you. I get a kick out of Administrators crying about game mechanics they control.

gambit Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:16:08

guess he needs to take the gdi further because of all the dumbasses around here? :P

make it so that everyone can only do SS/PS and non-harmful ops... not until someone LGs you more than once does your other "war" options become available to you... and you are only able to use those war options on countries that have hit you more than twice

of course i dont know how hard that would be, or even if its possible to code... but its a suggestion

this is a predominantly a netting server... so make it so :)

Edited By: gambit on Nov 22nd 2010, 0:22:29
See Original Post
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:17:52

Originally posted by gambit:
guess he needs to take the gdi further because of all the dumbasses around here? :P

make it so that everyone can only do SS/PS and non-harmful ops... not until someone LGs you more than twice does your other "war" options become available to you... and you are only able to use those war options on countries that have hit you more than twice

of course i dont know how hard that would be, or even if its possible to code... but its a suggestion

Natural Born Killer

synoder Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:18:15

make it so that nobody can do ss/ps and non/harmful ops? I don't think you meant that. noob

gambit Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:18:18

oops, lol, wanted to edit that, hit the wrong button

damn ye boards!
Natural Born Killer

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:18:23

make it so that nobody can do SS/PS and non-harmful ops... not until someone LGs you more than twice does your other "war" options become available to you... and you are only able to use those war options on countries that have hit you more than twice

Quoted for truth.

synoder Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:19:26

no need to quote your own post gambit 1 minute after you posted it ;) someone should teach this guy how to post.

gambit Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:20:23

take smack now syn

but you better have my dinner ready when i get home :P
Natural Born Killer

synoder Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:21:02

working on it. will be ready in 5

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:21:09

You went around posing as an expert on these forums, but can't actually finish in the top ten. Upon realizing this, you then started suiciding to try to help your friend to win. It's cowardly and pathetic.

So why would I listen to someone who misrepresents his knowledge about the game and has the most rotten intentions?

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:23:47

Originally posted by Slagpit:
You went around posing as an expert on these forums, but can't actually finish in the top ten. Upon realizing this, you then started suiciding to try to help your friend to win. It's cowardly and pathetic.

So why would I listen to someone who misrepresents his knowledge about the game and has the most rotten intentions?

My Friend won without any merit on my behalf. Everyone I attacked was at max NW, and he woulda smashed them anyway.

I woulda finished at #9/#10 without suicides. I lost a fluff ton of NW smashing you guys.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:25:57

"My Friend won without any merit"

Yeah, you're kind of right about that. If that's what you do to friends, I'd hate to be your enemy.

synoder Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:26:54

jj23, I can try but they will probably need warming up.

Gambit, dinner is ready.

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:28:51

Originally posted by Slagpit:
"My Friend won without any merit"

Yeah, you're kind of right about that. If that's what you do to friends, I'd hate to be your enemy.

I get tremendous joy out of every post you make. If you post again, I might have to change my pants.

gambit Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:33:10

were the guys your were LGing so much your friends also? :P

*emails jj a taco*
Natural Born Killer

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:35:12

JJ23, I see no reason to believe that you didn't play a clean reset. Unfortunately, your friend threw the results into question when he suicided on your competition. It's impossible to know for sure who would have won.

Nothing against you, some congrats on the win.

gambit Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:36:12

Originally posted by JJ23:
nope... i have no friends

*hugs jj*

for the right price... me and synoder can be your new friends :)
Natural Born Killer

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:39:38

Oh Slagpit, your so cute. I would cuddle with you for hours.

Do you wanna get on skype and stream a romantic comedy with me at the same time? We can do commentary, and post it on youtube!

gambit Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:45:06

negotiations will be conducted in a secure location
Natural Born Killer

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:47:00

negotiations will be conducted in a secure location

Nothing is more secure then my bedroom. Once you get in, you may never leave.

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:50:24

LUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spear Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 0:52:20

IHSFT > If you were just half as clever and funny as you think you are, you might be easier to tolerate. Instead, you are a strange combination of extreme arrogance and mediocre talent. Not exactly appealing.

Nov 22nd 2010, 1:01:14

Why thank you for judging my talent based off 1 Express set after 5 years of not playing, where I played a Farmer, a strat im horrific at, and still would placed top 10 without the suicides.

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

But I love you anyway Spear. Might wanna think about changing your name next Express though. I would literally play an entire set doing nothing but destroying your country and be happy.

Though assuming I find slag's country again you won't have to worry much ^_^.

Spear Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 1:29:25

Yes, because knowing my country from the very beginning and dedicating your set to ruining mine would be so incredibly difficult. I could take someone who has never played before, train them for ten minutes and tell them your country name from the start, and they could ruin your set. Ruining sets is one of the easiest things to do in this game. Running a successful set yourself is difficult, which is why you chose not to do it and suicided instead.

You want to prove me false? My first charge, extreme arrogance, can't be refuted because every post you write is drenched in it. You are what you are. The second charge, mediocre talent, can be refuted by consistently placing your countries near the top, something you have yet to do. I don't care what you did five years ago. Nearly everyone here has been playing off and on for years. I started a decade ago. Nobody cares. You're nothing now until you prove you're capable of doing something other than random suiciding and making forum threats. As of right now, those are the only things you've done, except for finishing in the top 35. That's a start, I guess.

Nov 22nd 2010, 1:37:33

Challenge accepted.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:30:18

I could even beat you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2010, 5:55:25

well you cant count me since i cant play on this server
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 6:30:52

Need I remind you all that with a whopping 80 or so active countries on the server, half of which never even finish the set, getting into the top 10 is really only a matter of running all your turns in a set and not getting suicided?

You netters are so cute.

Rob Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 7:04:57

I like.

I think i'll play Express again this set.

Rob Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 7:24:25

Im thinking demo techer or casher