Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2024, 16:58:42

I don't know of you are aware of the recent events where Cath hit Hessman in primary because they were on for the win, they got banned because it was deemed assisting other players.

Sure you can argue you are not doing that, because it's all a very grey area. Whatever your reason, it's obvious your intent is just to ruin other people's resets, which isn't really very big or clever. So you cannot argue that what you are doing has any merit.

It might seem like fun, but I can assure you that it is not good for the soul. Perhaps reconsider your raison d'être.

In the words of the immortal Hodge Twins: "All this is just advice man, do whatever the f* you wanna do."

Ratski Game profile

Sep 14th 2024, 17:42:00

Right on !:)

fizzloges Game profile

Sep 14th 2024, 20:11:50

Get proper def for your size and there wont be any issues, I keep tellin y'all that!

Kingme Game profile

Sep 14th 2024, 20:23:32

Did you seriously drop all your land to get max SDI?!

:P

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2024, 20:58:00

Originally posted by fizzloges:
Get proper def for your size and there wont be any issues, I keep tellin y'all that!

That's because you don't understand how the game works.

2024-09-13 22:24:15 PS Bob (#3) UgolinoII (#63) 649A (1189A)
2024-09-14 16:05:42 PS Bob (#3) UgolinoII (#63) 1343A (2117A)

My defense is having 500 turns on hand, significantly more production, and the ability to retal for WAY more than what is taken:

2024-09-14 16:38:41 PS UgolinoII (#63) Bob (#3) 1405A (2064A)
2024-09-14 16:29:05 PS UgolinoII (#63) Bob (#3) 2161A (3034A)

But then thats not the point is it. These, frankly terrible, grabs are done by people that are bitter that they are bad at the game and so just try to drag other people down, with some imagined crusade to right all the wrongs of the server.

People that do this are not new or special. They are simply repeating the same banal pattern of behaviour that other bad players have shown over the years, with the same meaningless results. They do mediocre grabs, they get retalled for way more and then kid theirselves into thinking they have won some imaginary victory.

The thing is that anyone that has seen Wargames understands how pointless it is. You can keep doing it reset after reset, nobody wins, everybody loses. Perhaps you think you are somehow going to change the dynamic of the game? For what? Is it going to result in you somehow being better at the game? at the game itself being better? at the netters learning some lesson that you think needs to be taught? Spoiler alert: Nothing will change. You will eventually realise (some people take longer than others) that there is absolutely no benefit to doing this, worse still the supposed "fun" you are having is in fact underpinned by negative emotions that are probably best dealt with by seeing a counsellor, than they are being spewed out into the world via pseudonymous internet activities.

The longer it takes you to realise the more hollow you will feel when you finally come to the conclusion that you have simply been wasting your time, and the more painful it will be coming to terms with who you are and what you have done. I do not wish this on you, in fact I wish for you to realise this sooner rather than later and come join the rest of us in being decent human beings. Don't worry, no-one will hold it against you, we've all been there.

The second type of player doeas it because they are trolling to get a reaction on a forum, from a fellow anonymous person on the internet:

"Hoo hoo I made someone post, haha they really lost it, hahah I am so cool man this is so much fun."

This is next level degeneracy, quite a journey ahead of them, Godspeed!

My advice is try playing to win, rather than pretending that winning is something else. Otherwise you just look like a dumbass, everyone can see you and what you are doing. You are not fooling anyone, except perhaps yourself.

fizzloges Game profile

Sep 14th 2024, 21:09:11

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

My defense is having 500 turns on hand, significantly more production, and the ability to retal for WAY more than what is taken:

But then thats not the point is it. These, frankly terrible, grabs are done by people that are bitter that they are bad at the game and so just try to drag other people down, with some imagined crusade to right all the wrongs of the server.

People that do this are not new or special. They are simply repeating the same banal pattern of behaviour that other bad players have shown over the years, with the same meaningless results. They do mediocre grabs, they get retalled for way more and then kid theirselves into thinking they have won some imaginary victory.

The thing is that anyone that has seen Wargames understands how pointless it is. You can keep doing it reset after reset, nobody wins, everybody loses. Perhaps you think you are somehow going to change the dynamic of the game? For what? Is it going to result in you somehow being better at the game? at the game itself being better? at the netters learning some lesson that you think needs to be taught? Spoiler alert: Nothing will change. You will eventually realise (some people take longer than others) that there is absolutely no benefit to doing this, worse still the supposed "fun" you are having is in fact underpinned by negative emotions that are probably best dealt with by seeing a counsellor, than they are being spewed out into the world via pseudonymous internet activities.

The longer it takes you to realise the more hollow you will feel when you finally come to the conclusion that you have simply been wasting your time, and the more painful it will be coming to terms with who you are and what you have done. I do not wish this on you, in fact I wish for you to realise this sooner rather than later and come join the rest of us in being decent human beings. Don't worry, no-one will hold it against you, we've all been there.

The second type of player doeas it because they are trolling to get a reaction on a forum, from a fellow anonymous person on the internet:

"Hoo hoo I made someone post, haha they really lost it, hahah I am so cool man this is so much fun."

My advice is try playing to win, rather than pretending that winning is something else. Otherwise you just look like a dumbass, everyone can see you and what you are doing. You are not fooling anyone, except perhaps yourself.

To be fair, no one can blame bob when you walk around with a giant land farm, it's bound to happen and it will happen again until people starts defending their land in one way or another, the age of peace is no more, welcome to the age of blood!

Saphire Game profile

Sep 14th 2024, 21:17:32

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

To be fair, no one can blame bob when you walk around with a giant land farm, it's bound to happen and it will happen again until people starts defending their land in one way or another, the age of peace is no more, welcome to the age of blood!

Ok so Bob is the first kind of player described (poor, sad, pointless soul) and you are the 2nd type of player described (degenerate troll).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2024, 22:36:06

Bob got his teeth knocked in LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Iron Mike Tyson

Sep 15th 2024, 2:15:09

Thank you Ugolino, for that eloquent redecoration of the formerly confident psyches of these ankle biters. Bob's not feeling better after the second flurry then he did after the first. Everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the face.

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Sep 15th 2024, 6:03:42

next 3 rounds, I won't be able to play properly, so I am going to annoy top 10 human players - you have been warned lads.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 15th 2024, 11:46:33

I’d give out lessons on how to properly be menace but I turned a new leaf at the end of 2023

fizzloges Game profile

Sep 19th 2024, 14:30:57

Already some broken GDI *grabs popcorn*