Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 11th 2023, 1:15:12

This is gonna be his 3rd time being deleted in express?

#73 who goes by President on discord and is a member of Resistance broke GDI on me and we have been warring.

Now Black Hole comes in to interfere in the war…..

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 11th 2023, 3:57:53

Skol Game profile

Feb 11th 2023, 16:58:30

For all new players on express. Looks to be a few more people on now. Its a solo server and the mods look down on people trying to coordinate. Its a lot of fun netting or warring against someone 1 on 1. Remember at the end of the day its only a GAME. Being a week long, there's always the next set. :)

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 11th 2023, 18:36:08

All the new people are black holes Reddit recruits or his Multies. Either way all his associates lol

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 11th 2023, 19:13:49

Superfly, I don't appear to be deleted. Are you on drugs or something?

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 11th 2023, 19:44:54

You have been reported by me for attacking me while I am already at war with another of your friends/teammates/recruits whatever you want to call them.

Clear rule violation that has got me and you deleted in the past…….

Maybe the moderators just haven’t had time to see the report and investigate as it it a non paid volunteer position after all….

Ektar Game profile

Feb 11th 2023, 19:59:52

Originally posted by SuperFly:
You have been reported by me for attacking me while I am already at war with another of your friends/teammates/recruits whatever you want to call them.

Maybe the moderators just haven’t had time to see the report and investigate as it it a non paid volunteer position after all….

Going to be a hard sell if the 2 don’t have any incriminating messages back & forth.

Any1 can check the news and take advantage of someone in or on the verge of a war.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 11th 2023, 20:10:32

If deletions happen they will happen despite this thread, not because of it.

If nothing else you are doing a very good job of explaining why sanctions were useful. Tyvm! :)

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 11th 2023, 20:59:43

I said it on the discord, and I'll say it here.

Get off my nuts. Stop being so obsessed with me. This is just sad.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 11th 2023, 21:28:33

Originally posted by BlackHole:

I said it on the discord, and I'll say it here.

Get off my nuts. Stop being so obsessed with me. This is just sad.

Rich coming from the guy who always comes to find me in express. Seems like you like are obsessed with me and you get jealous when you and I don’t war each other….

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2023, 1:36:57

Originally posted by Gerdler:
If deletions happen they will happen despite this thread, not because of it.

If nothing else you are doing a very good job of explaining why sanctions were useful. Tyvm! :)

Let’s just programmatically prevent play vs player attacks. It’s what people like you want most. If not quit crying.

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 12th 2023, 2:29:33

Just delete the war room all together

Then we can all love one another and have an even steven battle against the bots doing all explore

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Feb 12th 2023, 22:53:03

So when a cheat gets deleted, why don't we get our land and losses back? It's unfair the cheats just have free reign until they are found and removed, and the honest players have to suffer with a ruined set.

Ektar Game profile

Feb 12th 2023, 23:28:57

Originally posted by BaDonkaDonks:
So when a cheat gets deleted, why don't we get our land and losses back? It's unfair the cheats just have free reign until they are found and removed, and the honest players have to suffer with a ruined set.

I think you should substitute the word “cheat”. I don’t think it’s the proper term for the situation.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 13th 2023, 0:05:45

Originally posted by BaDonkaDonks:

Mechanics aren't set for that. I don't think that has ever been able to happen even in the game this one spawned from. Just ask FFA how much they have lost from bots dropping.

IMO let's do a RL scenario .... Let's take the Russia/Ukraine war for example. Many people think Russia is a cheat or playing unfair. Who grants Ukraine their land back?

I agree with Ektar in this situation I don't think that word applies.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.