Verified:

lincoln

Jan 28th 2011, 13:20:31

the ffa thread that should draw the attention of exress players is not tctGk's feeble attempt to profit from gregg's fame, but is actually the one in which HWCNG confesses that he intentionally posted false statements on the forum

anyone who has read his posts already knew this but at last he admits it to himself and to all concerned
we all know that if it were not for his confessions LaE, the ESC and LaEx might all still be alive and multiplaying
he says he did it because he was obliged to as the clan spokesman

he was obligated to say they were not cheating when he knew they were
he was obligated to say they were not lying when he knew they were
he was obliged to misrepresent their whistleblower policy
he was obliged to say they did not coordinate Express play on their clan site when he knew they did

he did it because he felt a loyalty obligation to the clan which superceded his moral obligation to the site and to justice

the other interesting thing in the thread is when fordy mocks HWCNG for his "massive die off" strategy last ffa set

it is only fair and just and right that the ultimate conclusion to the whole sordid LaE scandal is a massive die off and muppets mocking one another

FoG

mrford Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 17:19:58

dude, you were doing SO good!

i was proud of you. you hadn't made an incredibly idiotic post like this in a long time.

also, there are many things wrong with that post, but i will only address the one in which you completely take one of my posts out of context

Originally posted by mrford:
Is this the "crazy fluff" and the "amazing goals we attained by getting tag killed" that I have been tole multiple times about?

Interesting

HAIL GREGG

just don't be gay with it and I'm all for it

this is the post you are referring to. the background to that post is that i was making fun of DM and NOW3P that in their first war they got tagkilled. it appears that you don't know what tagkilled means. They got into a war that they thought that they could win, an ally got called in, and they were descimated. They say that there was a reason for this, mainly judging the activity of their members or some such.

i wouldn't classify this as a "massive die off strategy" that you seem to be lumping LaE into when LaE doesn't even exist anymore. If anything LaE is dead, and classifying KA as a avatar of LaE seems to defeat your entire point.

it amazes me how far off base you are willing to go and how you are willing to simply change actual facts to create an argument and points for your argument. this is why no one takes you seriously, and all the people who you THINK take you seriously are simply mocking you.

You could have made a similar argument, used facts and not twisted anyone's words or stuck to your typical propaganda, and it would have been a MUCK more convincing one.

for someone who claims to be so educated and above everyone who plays this game, you have horrible people/argumentative skills.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 28th 2011, 17:35:14
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 28th 2011, 18:16:09

This has nothing to do with express?