Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 26th 2023, 18:19:16

Deleted for joint runs on a country.

Edited By: galleri on Jan 26th 2023, 18:23:49

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2023, 18:23:36

B-Hoe reminds me of someone from 10 years ago..... I can't put my finger on it yet....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

Jan 26th 2023, 20:11:25

It was not me ! I am on and workin.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2023, 21:13:26

B-Hole: you cannot play with your friends on solo servers. Best to avoid such behaviors on the solo server’s!

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 26th 2023, 22:39:28

Galleri - I've got to say my peace here. I'm a bit upset at a lot of parties involved. I don't blame you, but I'd really like to understand...

1. There was no coordination, and there isn't proof of coordination. The only thing that exists is that I did land grabs on a few different countries, one of them that Darkness ambassador (can you blame me with a name like that?)

Then - some other guy (I know who it was now) hit Darkness ambassador with like 150 attacks.

If that's bannable, then New Golden Age and Goon War should also be banned, because they did the EXACT same thing. New Golden Age (number 9) did a landgrab on Red River (#7). Then an hour later Goon War (#38) hit Red River about 100 times.

Literally the exact same scenario. So why was I banned, but they arent?

2. Superfly so nicely posted the rules that I violated in the other thread here. I'll quote what he said "Having your friends and yourself target one specific player set after set to ruin it for them...IS COORDINATION and harassment.
You will be deleted.
Remember mod discretion is allowed"

That did not happen. How could I target a specific player WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THAT PLAYER WAS (I've since found out, it was Superfly, so he's got me banned twice now).

Not only did I not do that, I would also like to point out....

3. I am the only one who has been targeted and harassed on multiple servers. Superfly himself targeted me on the tourney server earlier this month and said quote "I'm attacking you cause I don't like you". Didn't know it was him at the time. I was also targeted on primary a few days ago and someone posted on the forums that they hit me, on purpose, because it was me. And obviously we are being targeted in team, which is totally fine. But if I'm getting deleted for targeted someone, who I don't even know who it is, how are other people getting away with targeting me?

4. I don't want to cause problems for you galleri. Please don't take too much time responding to this post, it is what it is, I'm just frustrated. I feel like I'm being targeted in and out of game. It's not your fault, and you do a thankless job, so sorry you're having to even deal with this garbage. I just wish we could all play the game and stop setting traps to get people banned.

5. I don't like being called a cheater. I didn't cheat in tourney (I bluffed having support, but that's not cheating) and I didn't cheat here. I guess I need to not attack anyone, ever. Because it'd be REALLY easy to get me banned again. Next time I do a landgrab on a solo server, all one of the people that hates me has to do is follow up with attacks on that same person, then have one of their buddies report me and BAM, deleted again. That's really not fun.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2023, 23:00:43

SuperFly got purpled in tournament for that reason, that point is moot.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 26th 2023, 23:04:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

It's not moot. 9 and 37 did EXACTLY the same thing today, and I know that Solar Flare reported them in game (he's the one who caught it and told me about it). So KoHearts - if you're such an expert on the rules, please tell me why what I did was bannable, but what they did wasn't?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2023, 23:09:03

Originally posted by BlackHole:

It's not moot. 9 and 37 did EXACTLY the same thing today, and I know that Solar Flare reported them in game (he's the one who caught it and told me about it). So KoHearts - if you're such an expert on the rules, please tell me why what I did was bannable, but what they did wasn't?

Did you report?, If no then it's on you bro, use the game tools, that's what they're for.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 26th 2023, 23:13:03

Did you report?, If no then it's on you bro, use the game tools, that's what they're for.

It has been reported.

Want to try again? What is the difference between what they did and what I did?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2023, 23:15:04

It has been reported.

I wouldn't know since I don't have access to mod tools, send galleri a message to look into it.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 26th 2023, 23:24:26

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2023, 23:26:41

It has been reported.

I wouldn't know since I don't have access to mod tools, send galleri a message to look into it.

So you're quick to laugh at me. Quick to tell me what I did wrong, even though you don't have access to mod tools. But as soon as I ask you to explain another situation, that looks IDENTICAL to mine you're all 'Oh I wouldn't know'.

I did send galleri a message, right here. And then you had to give your input. Well since you're doing it, come on, keep providing input. Don't stop now.

But you DID break the rules....
https://www.eestats.com/express/country/13

That's a no no
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 26th 2023, 23:41:42

Dear Blackhole: (none of my responses will match your numbers)
First: The report from whoever .... Came in recently between my lunch and now. The person that reported you had their report in before then and I looked at it during my lunch. I don't bow down to an exact time frame for anyone here since I don't get paid. So that is why you currently are deleted and they are not. I have yet to sweep again.
Second: you aren't the first or last nor are you or whoever got deleted extra special or targeted in this matter. Tons have players have been deleted for this exact situation. If you aren't in cahoots with the other person... Then I hate to say it falls under the grey area. Because why? It looks really suspicious within the mod tools right now. We don't give extra info on how or why so players do not circumvent the tools.
I def do not discriminate nor is anyone safe with me as I do not like anyone. That includes my own forum mod Gerd. Just to give an example.
There were also some messages sent between you and SF where you spoke about bringing buddies to ruin a set. While you said on team talk that you were bluffing, we mods have 0 way of knowing this. Good tactic ... But not good in the long run when we read things. In hindsight, you probably want to go back in time ;)

Ignore your #2 as SF is not a game mod and copied the wrong part like the dork he is. I pointed out on the team server where the rules are for the different servers to you in some super long thread. This is a solo server. At the top of the forums are the rules...matter a fact I edited them not too long ago so "new players" as you stated may not understand what a KR is.

Your number 5. This is something that in the long run we do watch. It has happened before and people do notice and we make notes.

I am not a fan of cross server stuff.... But if one player goes after another player and you two battle it out so be it. Just leave/keep friends on the sidelines or these forums when it comes to the solo servers and keep your friends together on the alliance and team servers and do whatever it is everyone does there.

After I eat dinner I will deal with the next issue on here.

You are welcome to restart if you like.
Never point out my lack of commas and run on sentences.
Have a great night/day/second.

Edited By: galleri on Jan 26th 2023, 23:46:52

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 0:00:25

Appreciate the response, Galleri. Have a good evening.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 27th 2023, 0:45:17

I have looked into 9 and 38. 9 PS'd him one time. 38 went on war with the guy and 9 never was involved again.
No issue there.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 0:56:18

Just for the record... The reason I was involved again, which is the one difference between 9/38's situation, is that the guy I hit initially hit me back with nukes, CM's and EM's. So of course I was going to retaliate to that.

I hope that's not the only reason that 9/38 aren't getting deleted and I am, cause I think that's a valid response to being attacked with missiles.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 1:04:07

Ugh

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jan 27th 2023, 1:07:15
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 1:49:09

. It’s like I said to you before if I was out chasing you or your little buddies we would have killed you in allaince...

Everyone always knows that you have multiple resistance buddies on solo servers and when you and your buddies go around farming the same countries you are both working together to disable an opponent.

This was basically covered in the tournament thread after you and I were both deleted….

Read the damn rules and quit working with friends in solo servers to disable countries together.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 1:51:47

Yes, we really worked together. I attacked 4 times. He attacked 200. Great fluffing teamwork to disable you...