Verified:

Rasp Game profile

Jun 4th 2024, 15:40:05

Maybe make it so they can put 98% of their goods on market? Or some higher amount.

I ran into a situation today where I grabbed a few NPCs but lost so many jets, I was under the threshold to be able to put more jets out on market. I do have 2 batches that have not sold yet (from yesterday lol).

I guess we can wait and see how the market auto corrects. I think we have more commies pumping out jets than I anticipated.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 4th 2024, 16:51:34

Something to consider is using the "Time on Market" setting if there's uncertainty about whether or not your jets will sell. You can arrange it so your jets return automatically if they don't sell without having to do a market recall.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2024, 17:05:49

You also can stock like 10+ days of turns - be patient and let the buyers come to you =Þ

Rasp Game profile

Jun 4th 2024, 20:11:01

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Something to consider is using the "Time on Market" setting if there's uncertainty about whether or not your jets will sell. You can arrange it so your jets return automatically if they don't sell without having to do a market recall.

I'll try this and see how it pans out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Originally posted by Tertius:
You also can stock like 10+ days of turns - be patient and let the buyers come to you =Þ

haha
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much