Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 11th 2024, 22:22:39

I think I may have encountered a bug. I had 200+ mil at one point today. I logged back in, and was down to about 10mil, it seems about 200mil disappeared from my country. There were not any big buy orders that were fulfilled, any turns run, or anything like that.

I posted a screenshot in the discord mod chat. I'm not sure if a bug like this can happen? Hopefully I'm not just going crazy...

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 12th 2024, 12:56:27

After further consideration, I'm very confident this was a bug.

I logged into my country at noticed I had very little money (was going to buy some tech). So I checked my tech to see if I had purchased any on buy orders, and it didn't appear I had. Then I checked my country news to see if I had purchased stuff there, and I hadn't purchased more than a few mil, but I'd also sold stuff.

At this point, I thought I was confused and logged into different servers to ensure I was on the right server, which I was. Then I realized I still had EE pulled up on my browser, and was curious what the window said (I was playing on mobile at this time). I went back, and sure enough I had 200+mil. I was also on my tech screen, so I was able to compare tech totals and confirm they hadn't changed. I have zero military, so I know it wasn't purchasing of that, and my food was under 1mil food, so I know it wasn't from that.

Long story short, VERY confident about 200mil disappeared.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 12th 2024, 15:29:06

The mods are after you man. This is some high level trolling as retaliation for your forum trolling

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2024, 16:46:45

Over the years I have seen ppl say they lost money. Not sure anyone has ever confirmed it as an issue?
I financially support this game; what do you do?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2024, 17:41:43

You probably had SO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 12th 2024, 19:09:26

SO?

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 12th 2024, 21:37:21

Originally posted by BlackHole:
SO?

Standing Order.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 12th 2024, 23:48:32

Nope, it wasn't that. I checked my country news, and I checked all my troop/tech totals afterwards, and they were unchanged. I was able to compare screenshots from before and after.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 13th 2024, 1:50:00

And your NW is the same in both?

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 13th 2024, 2:00:09

It was very close, yes. Not exact, as a few very small sales took place.

Surely someone from them dev team can look at game logs or something. Like I said, I'm very confident something is up here, and I' seem to remember someone else posting a bug like this before.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 13th 2024, 2:42:24

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Surely someone from them dev team can look at game logs or something. Like I said, I'm very confident something is up here, and I' seem to remember someone else posting a bug like this before.

Sorry brother. Request denied by Req as you are not a patron and you annoyed the dev and his mod henchmen so unless you buy some coins or patron you are out of good graces.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 13th 2024, 18:23:33

If any game devs want more info, please feel free to reach out to me. Happy to help however I can.