Verified:

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2010, 13:30:34

everything worked fine before logging into forums ... then ...

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/ee_forum/include/mysql.php on line 121

Fatal error: Query Error: (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') LIMIT 1' at line 1 : "SELECT `Admin` FROM `Groups` WHERE Admin = 1 AND id IN() LIMIT 1" in /var/www/ee_forum/include/mysql.php on line 131
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 21st 2010, 15:03:41

o.O
Finally did the signature thing.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 21st 2010, 15:27:20

What page were you on just before that happened?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2010, 19:26:07

various - happened a number of times when i had a look at the forums earlier
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

llaar Game profile

Jul 22nd 2010, 15:35:51

To: NA/llaar - Pres
Subject: Re: Re: can you post on ee boards for me?!?
Date: Jul 22, 2010 9:46 AM
Importance: HIGH
It is still happening, and it is quite annoying... Could you post again that it always happens, no matter what screen I am on. Or would a PM to qzjul be better? Tell him my username = <>. I need to get back on to comment on another issue I am having, and can't!! lol

Reply to: Re: can you post on ee boards for me?!?

Previous Message:

i just saw that posted by someone else, so the mods are already aware, qz already posted to that thread too

Reply to: can you post on ee boards for me?!?

I cannot log in and post on the bugs board... please post this error that occurs after I log in, no matter what link I try to access, whether it be a board or a thread within a board.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/ee_forum/include/mysql.php on line 121

Fatal error: Query Error: (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') LIMIT 1' at line 1 : "SELECT `Admin` FROM `Groups` WHERE Admin = 1 AND id IN() LIMIT 1" in /var/www/ee_forum/include/mysql.php on line 131