Verified:

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2010, 2:54:10

perhaps team server should have the 5/10/25 minimum killed removed for gs/br/chem respectively

could make for an interesting server more in line with 5 countries working together if there was less incentive for larger groups to coordinate on kills

madjsp Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 5:12:56

I guess I am kind of lost what you are trying to accomplish. Instead of it DRing to 5, you suggest it keeps going down until there are no more?
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2010, 10:37:01

earth 2025 used to have no minimum civs killed, so it was almost impossible to pop kill people and instead a few countries were landkilled

in team server because of the 5 players per tag being below critical mass to kill people teams usually work together or run multiple tags

166 turns each = 355 attacks which is on the high side of a killrun

but that requires saving up 1.62 days worth of terms, and having all 5 players play before the target does

so for one team to kill a country is a large effort and not really practical

if killing is made even less practical then there will be less incentive for large groups to work together, rather than needing to do so to get easy kills people can play in whatever size group they like

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2010, 10:39:27

a similar thing could be accomplished by making the last 1 or however many population invincible i just like the retro aspects of no minimum kills

from memory it meant the last 7-9 people could never die but also that population couldn't be regained