Jul 7th 2010, 18:25:09

let us know a timetable and approximate changes that are being worked on

something as simple as:

end of july: facebook integration
august resets: more starting turns, and charting and graphs ingame
september resets: changes to how restarts work
october resets: changes to war declaration in game

et cetera....

i know you guys have a todo list of things you want to implement and do... making it more public would be pretty cool

don't need exact timeframe, just a general idea and we won't kill you over missing 'deadlines' cause i know this is supposed to be fun for you guys too ;)

llaar Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 18:25:32

like add an upcoming changes link or something somewhere...

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 7th 2010, 18:40:20

My schedule:
August: Finish my thesis & defence.
After that: More EE stuff!

:)

I'm currently reworking the main page news, for greater efficiency and flexibility.

Pang has made good progress with the FB stuff, he's partially waiting on my news stuff I believe; and we're planning a couple other account-related features & whatnot; so I'm not sure when we'll get this actually rolled out -- I will tell you that we have played the game through FB, but it's not really ready for a roll out.

Behind the scenes, Slagpit continues to add fancy mod tools for fancier cheat0r detection and whatnot; he's able to leverage some of the country news stuff I'm working on for some pattern searching :)

I won't commit to a date at this point on almost any of this stuff, as there always seems to be things that pop up that need to get done. Plus, we'd prefer to err on the side of "better" rather than "sooner" so that it looks good when we're done ;)
Finally did the signature thing.