Verified:

v1per Game profile

Feb 5th 2021, 0:43:58

When you go to market and want to buy 1 million troops, you click the amount available and it puts it in the box to purchase. This should also be done for the foreign aid screen. If I'm rushing to FA someone, I shouldn't have to type out 1000000. Would be nice to have the same option of clicking the amount I can send, then sending it.

Thanks, I look forward to it's implementation.

Edited By: Slagpit on Mar 4th 2021, 14:57:32
See Original Post

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:21:59

Originally posted by v1per:
When you go to market and want to buy 1 million troops, you click the amount available and it puts it in the box to purchase. This should also be done for the foreign aid screen. If I'm rushing to FA someone, I shouldn't have to type out 1000000. Would be nice to have the same option of clicking the amount I can send, then sending it.

Or send max?
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 8:31:06

Originally posted by BlueCow:

Or send max?

I Belive that's what he meant. But yeah, having a send max-button would be sweet

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 14:36:10

yep this would be helpful. Its quite clunky now

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 17:35:02

Agreed
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 7th 2021, 19:42:07

Let me solo kill u without FA lol

v1per Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 2:38:18

Nice try Superfly, but once I waste these 15 secs typing everything I want to send, you'll kill the country and I couldn't help...which is what happened and inspired this post haha. Not that you would want it, but it would've allowed this person to have the extra couple of secs the dh's would've given him to switch screens and buy/sell/whatever.

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Originally posted by v1per:

Or send max?

Ya same idea. Just let me click on whatever item I want and send that items max amount. We should still have the option to specify the amount.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 1st 2021, 2:18:44

Would this be a big win? I haven't looked into it yet but it probably would be fairly straightforward to do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2021, 12:25:46

For war, absolutely.

In today's war games, people die in an average of about 20-40 seconds. Typing in a full FA takes about 10 to 15 seconds. Mistakes, such as sending an empty FA pack (also something that could be fixed. As it stands if you hit send fa with all empty boxes, it burns your 3 turns and sends your ally an FA package of nothing) or forgetting a rapidly typed 0 occur regularly.

Being able to send FA rapidly would for sure help the war experience. The send max button in FFA is elite.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Mar 3rd 2021, 2:22:58

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Would this be a big win? I haven't looked into it yet but it probably would be fairly straightforward to do.
yes a mega win actually
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

mac23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2021, 2:27:32

winner winner chicken dinner