Verified:

llaar Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 17:17:16

when someone clicks on clans, to look at

give an option to message leadership of every clan

all tag admins could have a shared ingame message box where they can receive messages from people interested in joining a clan

as it is right now, no one know how to join a clan unless recruiting staff of clans messages them.

letting new players have easier access to messaging leadership of clans, might entice them to figure out what clans are all about

when i first started playing alliance server back in '02 i first just farmed everything in sight, and joined a clan because they had trouble killing me. when i realized i wanted a better clan, i looked at ANW and TNW stats of clans from previous few sets and then just messaged most of the top countries in Saints, asking how to apply.

giving new players more info on clans and how to join them, would be very helpful i think

also, even now, if i have a commie indy or something thats highly ranked, i'll get messages from untags about getting hit from other players in the clan and questions about stuff like that. so giving an option for a untag to people able to message the attacking clan's leadership, from maybe even your defending news, would be helpful in letting the untag guy know what was going on.

llaar Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 17:17:31

and by "give an option to message leadership of every clan" i mean like a little message icon next to the clan in the clan rankings or maybe even on scores sheet

and when you click it, it goes to send a message to leadership of that one clan.

not a "message leadership of every clan at once" button... just wanted to clarify that

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 7th 2010, 18:08:34

Some of these are part of my plan; some aren't but are good :) Good ideas for sure ;)
Finally did the signature thing.