Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Jan 22nd 2013, 12:08:20

after putting mil on sale I can't get back to buy screen w/o clixking market-link again.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

blid

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2013, 3:41:02

Whoa did the screen just change on Express? It used to say "You have xx goods for sale until XX:XX" and now it says "You have xx goods for sale for XX minutes/hours." I think. Also interesting that it tells you how many minutes, I'm pretty sure armies still arrive back in 0.X hours instead of in minutes.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

h2orich Game profile

Jan 24th 2013, 4:21:31

Originally posted by blid:
Whoa did the screen just change on Express? It used to say "You have xx goods for sale until XX:XX" and now it says "You have xx goods for sale for XX minutes/hours." I think. Also interesting that it tells you how many minutes, I'm pretty sure armies still arrive back in 0.X hours instead of in minutes.

It has always been "You have xx goods for sale for XX minutes/hours"

Edit: It has been like that for 2 sets already.

Edited By: h2orich on Jan 24th 2013, 7:50:10
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2013, 16:01:58

And look at this, it even tells me when my goods will arrive on the market:

En Route: xx will arrive in 21.2 mins

Whoa...
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

h2orich Game profile

Jan 24th 2013, 16:24:41

Its good isnt it?

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 24th 2013, 20:28:48

Pretty soon, our countries will run themselves.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.