Verified:

v1per Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 16:01:00

I voted a couple of hours ago and still have not received my bonuses.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 24th 2024, 16:11:37

All servers except Primary are now on Change Set 25. For those servers, bonuses are awarded upon logging into the country once per calendar day on those servers if you've voted recently enough. If you vote every day and log into your country daily you should not miss any bonus points. If you don't vote for more than a couple of days in a row then you may miss bonus points.

Rasp Game profile

Jun 25th 2024, 15:25:28

Originally posted by Slagpit:
All servers except Primary are now on Change Set 25. For those servers, bonuses are awarded upon logging into the country once per calendar day on those servers if you've voted recently enough. If you vote every day and log into your country daily you should not miss any bonus points. If you don't vote for more than a couple of days in a row then you may miss bonus points.

I've been noticing points not immediately adding after voting too (just confirmed behavior in Alliance). Thanks for the clarification that All but Primary are affected by the change.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

PepePuddles Game profile

Jul 10th 2024, 20:08:03

Is there a way to revert or revisit the changes to bonuses on non premium accounts?

This bonus change has really impacted my ability to run a good war country. I have only been able to upgrade my expenses three times this set, and one of those was from forum post bonuses. The countdown for bonus resets is gone and they aren't delivered on time which completely removes my ability to manage them. Can you just remove them from non pay to win accounts? If they were locked behind a paywall it would at least make sense to me instead of completely neutering my ability to use them. It isn't even an exaggeration to say that this has cost me at least 10%+ expenses mitigation.

It doesnt bother me that the ads work again, I'm fine with ads. The captchas never worked so that wasn't a problem. This change and negatively effects gameplay and my overall experience. Just my 2 cents.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 10th 2024, 20:23:15

Voting a single time will grant you bonus points over the next two days. The grace period is pretty long. If you login every day and vote every day then you won't miss any points.

What is the biggest obstacle? Do you need to see a timer on the main menu?

PepePuddles Game profile

Jul 11th 2024, 0:18:42

The timer is helpful. I'm active everyday, logging in through mobile and browser, but when you log in several times over a 15 hour period its hard to reference where you are in the bonus point rotation. Even something akin to the market order line would better help me apply them. Its also a little bit harder to manage the forum bonus.

Bonuses Active: Bonuses will reset in (time)
Activated: Four bonus points in route, arriving in 4.8 hours.

Im a big fan of you keeping the game interesting. I don't want to come off as ungrateful or sassy. This is just something I have struggled to find a solution to outside of premium and it is a huge aspect of the game.

PepePuddles Game profile

Jul 12th 2024, 18:17:05

Oh, so https://www.earthempires.com/alliance/bonus/get gives me what I want. I just couldnt find a link to that page ingame.