Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 26th 2024, 21:00:32

I am very pleased to announce that the first round of the Cooperation server will begin on June 1st. The cooperation server is a server with special rules where players work together to try to achieve the best individual and clan networth. The server is designed for the following groups of players:

1) New players who want to learn the game in an environment where they cannot be attacked. We recommend that these players join a clan full of experienced players.
2) Players who wish to cooperate and compete with their friends to get the highest networth.
3) Players looking for highly technical netgaining in a more predictable environment.

This server may not be a good fit for players who primarily enjoy the "player vs player" experience.

There are many gameplay differences for the Cooperation server. You can get the full list at https://www.earthempires.com/...hanics-52633?t=1713925122 . Here are a few of the most important ones:

* Players are required to join a clan.
* Players can only attack and perform harmful spy ops against NPC countries. NPC countries will not fight back.
* Base attacking military losses for Standard Strikes are 98% of the attacker's forces. This percentage can be reduced by acquiring medical tech, getting offensive ingame allies, or by playing as the Dictatorship government.

As a special celebration for the opening of the server, we intend to gift one month of premium access to all players who finish in the top ten of the first round. However, we reserve the right to not issue these credits in the case of cheating, bugs, or other unforeseen factors.

I hope players will enjoy the new server. Thank you for playing Earth Empires.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2024, 22:05:59

Sounds good and heck of a job yall for putting this together for us all to enjoy!!!
Need additional support or have questions?

Text me or Email me at:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 27th 2024, 1:39:40

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I am very pleased to announce that the first round of the Cooperation server will begin on June 1st. The cooperation server is a server with special rules where players work together to try to achieve the best individual and clan networth. The server is designed for the following groups of players:

1) New players who want to learn the game in an environment where they cannot be attacked. We recommend that these players join a clan full of experienced players.
2) Players who wish to cooperate and compete with their friends to get the highest networth.
3) Players looking for highly technical netgaining in a more predictable environment.

This server may not be a good fit for players who primarily enjoy the "player vs player" experience.

There are many gameplay differences for the Cooperation server. You can get the full list at https://www.earthempires.com/...hanics-52633?t=1713925122 . Here are a few of the most important ones:

* Players are required to join a clan.
* Players can only attack and perform harmful spy ops against NPC countries. NPC countries will not fight back.
* Base attacking military losses for Standard Strikes are 98% of the attacker's forces. This percentage can be reduced by acquiring medical tech, getting offensive ingame allies, or by playing as the Dictatorship government.

As a special celebration for the opening of the server, we intend to gift one month of premium access to all players who finish in the top ten of the first round. However, we reserve the right to not issue these credits in the case of cheating, bugs, or other unforeseen factors.

I hope players will enjoy the new server. Thank you for playing Earth Empires.

You better describe what falls under cheating. There are players who will act like they have never read that "rule" before.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 27th 2024, 2:06:25

table4two Game profile

May 29th 2024, 2:27:57

This looks like it has a lot of potential.

I only have time to play on one server, so will wait for the Alliance set to finish up first and will try this one out in the next set.

Cheers.

Hawk Game profile

May 31st 2024, 19:37:25

I'm going to set up a Clan t4t. Join as you wish. Info will be on the Boards.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2024, 17:50:33

Premium Bonus 22 hours
Server Cooperation
EE Premium Active

13.6 hours ago
Thank you for being a premium member of Earth Empires! You have been granted 9 bonus points!

1.6 days ago
Thank you for being a premium member of Earth Empires! You have been granted 9 bonus points!

--And on Alliance server:
52.7 mins ago

Shouldn't the bonus time be synced as long as I login to both at the same time? (I do)
As I was typing this I went back to check and both Cooperation and Alliance server changed to:
Premium Bonus 21 hours
But the last bonus received on Coop was 13.9 hours ago.
Seems that the bonus timer on the Coop server is counting down the Alliance bonus timer
👽

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 2nd 2024, 17:56:28

Originally posted by cyref:
Premium Bonus 22 hours
Server Cooperation
EE Premium Active

13.6 hours ago

1.6 days ago

--And on Alliance server:
52.7 mins ago

Shouldn't the bonus time be synced as long as I login to both at the same time? (I do)
As I was typing this I went back to check and both Cooperation and Alliance server changed to:
Premium Bonus 21 hours
But the last bonus received on Coop was 13.9 hours ago.
Seems that the bonus timer on the Coop server is counting down the Alliance bonus timer

Servers on change set 25 have a change in how bonuses are allocated. You can only get bonus points once per day. I plan to remove the timer on change set 25 servers because it isn't meaningful anymore. Alliance is on a lower change set than 25. There's more details in the Change Set 25 announcement.