MaK
Valks
CwG

Nighthawk9903 Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 13:34:19

I did?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 14:14:10

Every time LaF does not win triple crown they lose. Every time that they can’t place a single country in the top 3 they die a little on the inside.

Every time that Tmac sets a new NW record they have a mini stroke.

But hey they are winning the battle this round and JL and Stones gets participation ribbons. the coalition of SOL SOF Mercs got their war as usual so everyone is a winner!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 21:38:28

Every time the alliance of evil cheats, they ruin the game.

The kills on two of our sides members today were BLATANT cheating. Abusing a glitch in the game the way that they did to kill two members is as dirty as it fvcking gets.

Captain Control, this is the team you decided to join. Congratulations.

Link Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 21:49:26

Originally posted by BlackHole:

The kills on two of our sides members today were BLATANT cheating. Abusing a glitch in the game the way that they did to kill two members is as dirty as it fvcking gets.

gotta agree with this....
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 22:59:49

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Every time the alliance of evil cheats, they ruin the game.

[quote poster=BlackHole; 51642; 1007886]Every time the alliance of evil cheats, they ruin the game.

I said it in our own warchat. Two members cheating tainted the entire war imo. Its too bad. Im just glad Gerd got his country back. I might want to kill yall, but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02EwkGqyto
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 15th 2023, 23:14:26

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Every time LaF does not win triple crown they lose. Every time that they can’t place a single country in the top 3 they die a little on the inside.

But hey they are winning the battle this round and JL and Stones gets participation ribbons. the coalition of SOL SOF Mercs got their war as usual so everyone is a winner!

You have said it like 3 times, stop spamming the same thing.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2023, 23:12:13

Originally posted by galleri:

Lmfao

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 18th 2023, 5:13:44

Originally posted by galleri:

Hi Galleri how about I spam this now?

HH forgot to demo (#558)
(Tyranny)
Clan: LaF
Networth: 10,175,267
Land: 2780
Successful Attack Percentage: 94.12%
Dead
Deleted
Restarted From
Gerdler time (#450) [LaF]

obi won kenobi (#599)
(Tyranny)
Clan: LaF
Networth: 0
Land: 3161
Successful Attack Percentage: 100%
Dead
Deleted
Restarted From
Third gen lol (#535) [LaF]

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 18th 2023, 5:15:24

[quote poster=BlackHole; 51642; 1007886]Every time the alliance of evil cheats, they ruin the game.

Captain Control, this is the team you decided to join. Congratulations. [\qoute]

All good now that LaF also had TWO blatant cheater glitch abusers deleted now right Black Hole?