Verified:

Boltar Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:24:16

i know u dont need one. but sometimes they are fun to read.. unless flamey writes them, then they are way to long

Reckless Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:30:24

?

Juden Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:33:09

LaF has already made a CS with more hits than MD put in and more dead countries. Looks bad :(

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 1:37:37

i think they need more than SoL and MD to take down LaF.

As fas as i know there is an ongoing ceasefire between SoL and LaF so as to give time for LaF to reorganize/rebuild after the cheating incident. what happened to the CF?
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Boltar Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:38:43

i believe sol posted any agreement made was null and void like md's and evo's pact with laf

locket Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:38:45

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
i think they need more than SoL and MD to take down LaF.

As fas as i know there is an ongoing ceasefire between SoL and LaF so as to give time for LaF to reorganize/rebuild after the cheating incident. what happened to the CF?

I think it was one way.

Kumander Otbol

May 5th 2012, 1:41:36

ah... so LaF not hitting SoL but SoL can hit LaF if they wish it. that is one sided really. lol. anyway, GL to both sides. enjoy the weekend.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Pride Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:49:25

Originally posted by Juden:
LaF has already made a CS with more hits than MD put in and more dead countries. Looks bad :(

A total of 40 more hits. lol Its probably just cause you have 40 more countries but who knows.

Sov Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:52:36

To be fair to both sides it's best to reserve judgement on the FS till after the 24 hours has past.

I know when LAF hit SOL most of the damage was done in the Euro/Asian warchats.

It's just too early to tell.

Bombay Game profile

May 5th 2012, 1:52:58

We posted our war dec a couple of days ago when we called you out for being cheaters :)

I think it is obvious we don't have as many countries(Hence less kills/Hits) than LaF. And its clear that they knew our FS time... You can figure that one out for yourself.

Against all these odds, we did it anyways.

Eric171 Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:02:52

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

LAF offered a CF to SOL, which didn`t accept it.

NukEvil Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:08:02

Not to be a downer or anything, but TC may or may not still be reading leader forums in certain alliances on BoxCar. Assuming MD's FS time was discussed on BoxCar, of course.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Junky Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:14:15

SOL said, "I'm never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, always gonna be around..."
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Boltar Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:25:28

Originally posted by Bombay:
We posted our war dec a couple of days ago when we called you out for being cheaters :)

I think it is obvious we don't have as many countries(Hence less kills/Hits) than LaF. And its clear that they knew our FS time... You can figure that one out for yourself.

was that at me? hope not.. as im not in laf :)

Eric171 Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:29:51

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by Bombay:

was that at me? hope not.. as im not in laf :)

Lies, Don BoltaRD! Lies!

Pride Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:30:57

lmao^

Boltar Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:32:51

shush u.. u hairy brazilian with and ass fetish!!!

Eric171 Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:41:31

guilty as charged... I really do need to shave...

Jiman Game profile

May 5th 2012, 3:28:37

SOL went to Laf a few times and asked for a CF before the 'cheating' events occured (since we were farm food), being denied each time.

After this the 'cheating' events spilled out on the forum, I went to Son Goku with two messages. First message was asking for a CF with feelings about the current events, the second message I sent was stating that I needed to discuess the situation with SOL heads and see how we will proceed and if we would sign a CF or not.

Son Goku's replied with a CeaseFire offering in light of current events both on ICQ and his post on the forums. SOL could not accept the CF offer as it was our choice to deny Laf a pact for three resets (starting next reset, aka see our offical response post).

Even though SOL did not accept the CF offering, we do recognize that the gesture occured.

Edited By: Jiman on May 6th 2012, 16:04:24
See Original Post

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 5th 2012, 3:32:47

For the record no I am not in LAF:-p

Nekked Game profile

May 7th 2012, 14:41:47

Bombay/Arse =ASSes!!!