Verified:

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 15:40:30

Plural of armed black people is thugs.
Plural of armed brown people is terrorists.
Plural of armed white people is militia.

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 15:51:58

Also I will now be referring to the yokels in oregon as Y'all Qaeda

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 16:02:17

would have been better is you said gang instead of thugs.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 4th 2016, 17:12:18

Today I learned Trife smells like tinkle still.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Heston Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 19:31:28

In other trife news...

Kris Jenner has pregnancy scare with new monkey boifriend. Bruce jenner contemplates sawing off his schmendrick and calls dibs on lamar odems nipples when he dies.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 20:02:12

GUYS STOP

we need to stick up for the oppressed white men who the gubmint is trying to throw in jail for simply committing a federal crime of arson to cover up poaching!

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER JADE HELM!

OBUMMERS GONNA TAKE OVER OREGON!!!!

remember vote trump/west 2016!!!

Heston Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 20:36:40

For a long time we have watched the trife types pitch a fit about their hard times and civil rights. Well aint that the pits. So i think i will take an imaginary trip and try to be a trife for a day.
If i could be a trife for a day
I could live my life thw free and easy way
Id take from uncle sam and let the white man pay if i could be trife for a day.
Now for one whole day a trife i could be
The first thing i would do is join the naacp and i let clinton and malcom do the thinking for me, if i could be a trife for a day.
I wouldnt wanna work cause i wouldnt have to
Guess what i do next, well you shouldnt need a clue. Id go down to social services like all the illegal immigtants do. If i could be a trife for a day.
Now when i sit down at my office, the office of welfare, id get food stamps, a medical card and free child care for all the illegitimate kids i have scattered everywhere. If i could be a trife for a day.
Now id have plenty of time so i would hang out with the mob. I would consume a little dope, find a good place to rob. Now that would make me self employed and i wouldnt even need a job.
If i could be trife for a day.
Now when i need something i would steal it, i wouldnt have to buy it and id the cops apprehended me you know id deny it. I could call jesse or al to come start a riot.
But i cant be a trife and i dont really have to be. Cause trife let me tell you, its plain and simple to see. That if i were you for a day, i would be taking from me. So i dont wanna be a trife for a day.
I dont wanna be trife for a day, i dont wanna live the free and easy way.
Ill struggle in and struggle hard but thats ok
Cause i will never be trife for a day.

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 20:54:47

Originally posted by Heston:
For a long time we have watched the trife types pitch a fit about their hard times and civil rights. Well aint that the pits. So i think i will take an imaginary trip and try to be a trife for a day.
If i could be a trife for a day
I could live my life thw free and easy way
Id take from uncle sam and let the white man pay if i could be trife for a day.
Now for one whole day a trife i could be
The first thing i would do is join the naacp and i let clinton and malcom do the thinking for me, if i could be a trife for a day.
I wouldnt wanna work cause i wouldnt have to
Guess what i do next, well you shouldnt need a clue. Id go down to social services like all the illegal immigtants do. If i could be a trife for a day.
Now when i sit down at my office, the office of welfare, id get food stamps, a medical card and free child care for all the illegitimate kids i have scattered everywhere. If i could be a trife for a day.
Now id have plenty of time so i would hang out with the mob. I would consume a little dope, find a good place to rob. Now that would make me self employed and i wouldnt even need a job.
If i could be trife for a day.
Now when i need something i would steal it, i wouldnt have to buy it and id the cops apprehended me you know id deny it. I could call jesse or al to come start a riot.
But i cant be a trife and i dont really have to be. Cause trife let me tell you, its plain and simple to see. That if i were you for a day, i would be taking from me. So i dont wanna be a trife for a day.
I dont wanna be trife for a day, i dont wanna live the free and easy way.
Ill struggle in and struggle hard but thats ok
Cause i will never be trife for a day.

see, i knew you were a trump supporter!

TRUMP/WEST 2016, BROTHA

Heston Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 20:57:25

https://youtu.be/hZVX0AH3ze0

Big contrast from looting stores and selling drugs.

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 21:03:48

Originally posted by Heston:
https://youtu.be/hZVX0AH3ze0

Big contrast from looting stores and selling drugs.

yes, arson on federal land to cover up illegal poaching is quite different!

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER INSTANCE OF OBUMMER DECLARING WAR ON WHITEY! STAND UP FOR YOUR COLOR, BROTHA HESTON!

TRUMP/WEST 2016!!!

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 21:05:32

SUPPORT #YALLQAEDA!

Heston Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 21:43:49

Day tookt r jawbs.

Arson to cover up poaching? How does that work? Lol
Anyway, back then they had to pitch a fit to get due process. They got it. They also got fluffed. They accept getting fluffed.
Dumbass fat flufftarded white boys hop in their trucks and think they are gonna force some change. All 14 of them. I saw one in camo with fluff sucker pads on talking fluff with no weapon.. All the while the people dont want them there. Big fluffing deal aye. Time to storm a campground and just kill them all. You know like waco both times.

Scott Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 23:28:25

Originally posted by galleri:

He is a huge fan of R Kelly... if you know what I mean.

Scott Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 23:31:35

Originally posted by Trife:
Plural of armed miscreants is thugs.
Plural of armed people whose only purpose is to cause fear and intimidation is terrorists.
Armed people is militia, which is constitutionaly protected in the United States.

Fixed

Edited By: Scott on Jan 5th 2016, 0:07:41
See Original Post

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2016, 2:42:23

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by galleri:

He is a huge fan of R Kelly... if you know what I mean.

Trapped in the closet??? Lmfao

elvesrus

Jan 5th 2016, 2:47:14

word on the street is he has kissed a girl, whether or not he liked it is up for debate
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Jan 5th 2016, 16:44:33

YALL QAEDA: 1
AMERICA: 0

THE RACIST REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN! VOTE TRUMP 2016

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 5th 2016, 17:06:52

I think these guys are idiots too, but just hating the government makes you a racist now?

Or is there something else involved in this story that I haven't read about? Wouldn't be that surprising.. I try to avoid news lately as it is always just frustrating.

And BTW, Y'ALL QAEDA.. That's pretty damn funny. Thanks for making me chuckle.

Trife Game profile

Jan 5th 2016, 17:14:40

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
I think these guys are idiots too, but just hating the government makes you a racist now?

Or is there something else involved in this story that I haven't read about? Wouldn't be that surprising..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...hey-better-off-as-slaves/

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

That was said by the Senior Bundy, whose son is the 'standoff spokesman'. Not to mention this Reitzheimer hick is also protesting, he organized anti-islam protests in arizona.

considering all the factors in this situation, i'm going to invoke occams razor and state that yes, they're a bunch of gubmint & minority hating rednecks.