Verified:

dagga Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 3:58:38

I guess they got uncomfortable by what I had to say.

Dear Earth User, don't say you weren't warned.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2010, 4:00:07

If you'd like to participate on these forums, stop breaking the rules.

nimrodix Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 4:00:10

id love to make a trolling post here.
but if i do deli will slap me.

dagga Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 4:06:13

Slagpit, please enlighten me to what rules I have been breaking.

I will show you 10 examples of where you and your buddies have similarly 'sinned'.

signatures are stupid.

Thomas Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 4:14:51

I reported you for being too seksi :P

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2010, 4:29:26

Slurring someone's username into a sexual preference insult is against the rules. You were told to stop doing this by several administrators. You've already been warned and banned several times because of it. As of this moment, your offense is evading an IP ban.

It doesn't matter if you feel it isn't fair (it is) or if you feel that other moderators do it (they don't).

dagga Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 5:19:37

Wow "Pangaearr" is thin skinned. You really think thats an attempt at a gay slur? I mean, really we all know it's just a cop out.

Just remember what administrator defended the "I am an ANalRapist" country last reset on the grounds it was said in some obscure sitcom.

Lay off the BS buddy.
signatures are stupid.

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 7:41:18

Drunk post. Apologies

Edited By: mrford on Oct 12th 2010, 17:21:18
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 7:42:42

Drunk post. Apologies

Edited By: mrford on Oct 12th 2010, 17:22:00
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

locket Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 8:04:57

Shouldnt you be at the bar still?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2010, 8:06:29

That's not what you said. Your analysis of the situation is shockingly incorrect. If you're still confused about the forum rules, I suggest consulting a moderator that you trust like Makinso. If you continue to evade the ban we put in place, we'll find a more permanent solution.

locket Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 8:07:33

Slagpit, whats the largest country you can attack in primary? 10 times your size is what I thought it was

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2010, 8:14:09

locket Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 8:19:58

hmm its true that you are not supposed to work together or somesuch in express correct? Does the same go for primary?

oats Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 11:00:35

I submit that dagga has always maintained an outstanding character on the boards. His contributions over the years have elevated the quality of posting on this forum and have enlightened our minds to see and understand the dark undertakings of many shady characters.

I'm a fan of no ban.

Deerhunter Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 11:24:32

Mr Ford writes "You and Gregg should get together

fluff eachother in the ass

and make troll babies."

In this very post- where is his ban? How long will you people keep going with this one sided dictatorship of the boards? Will it be until you drive everyone out of this game except for a circle of your friends singing comb by ya ain't it great to be us? The great thing about Dagga's post is that he offers diversity and another point of view. Forums are for discussions not to have puppets tell you mods how great you are. And yes, also to get questions answered.

Why is it that you mods and your cronies have such thin skin and wont tolerate ANYTHING you don't like yet everyone else is free to get flamed or flame each other all they want. I am getting sick of this type of behavior and i know many others are as well. Grow up mods and try to let some water wash off you instead of soaking up everything and then crying to the ban Gods.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Trife Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 13:18:29

Boo hoo, Dagga, Boo hoo

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2010, 13:55:23

if you feel that way, Deerhunter, you are welcome to stop posting here.
No one is forcing you to come here and spew fluff -- unless someone is telling you to do so that I'm unaware of? :p
I don't remember a positive post coming from you in quite some time -- just flames and mod-hate :p

Anyways, I didn't even notice any of this, I've been focusing my efforts elsewhere, but I echo what Slag said -- if you are being a pain in the ass to the people in this community (and those who run the show) and act the way dagga does on these boards, your should expect some time outs, and maybe an eventual permaban if ban evasion continues.

While I agree that dagga brings a different point of view, it's not a positive points of view -- it's the point of view coming from someone wearing hate-coloured glasses. It's not his points that needs work most of the time to be forum-friendly, it's his attitude and the way he conducts himself on these boards.

Like I said, I haven't even been on the boards much, other than B&S and a few fluff-style posts, but I'm not surprised to see more acting out. Expanding on what I said above, I don't think it's really the content of what dagga says that gets him banned, it's the fact he does it just to provoke the admins and other players, namely myself. If he wants to provoke me, that's fine -- but I don't really want any part of it, as I have other things to do, so the easiest solution is just to remove him from the equation when he acts out. I can't even remember the last time I interacted with dagga on these boards, as I've just not been reading the forums much, and when I do end up posting, it's usually with a tailored post made towards someone who will at least make an intelligent response and continue the thread, not detract into admin-hate. It's unfortunate that he feels the need to continually provoke us til we ban him, then complain that we banned him.

We've only banned like 3 or 4 people on these forums so far, only 2 have been banned multiple times. I don't think it's our policies that are out of whack, I think it's the two people who just want to stir fluff up.

as far as mrford's post -> that's not really appropriate, and I'd invite him to stop fanning the flames on that fire. If you and gregg can't get along, just don't interact with eachother.

Edited By: Pang on Oct 12th 2010, 14:05:34
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Ozzite Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 19:16:10

QUEEEEEEF
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Speaker Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 19:32:29

Hypocrisy should be a government we can run in game. It's already in these forums and all over this thread.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2010, 19:34:05

Thanks for the content free post.

Ozzite Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 19:49:03

AND WHEN YOU SWITCH TO HYPOCRISY, YOU AUTOMATICALLY DELETE ALL YOUR COUNTRIES/ACCOUNTS AND GET (S)PERMABANNED
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Fooglmog Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 20:40:50

I don't see where the problem is.

I've disagreed with the mods plenty -- and none of them have any reason to like me -- yet, I've never had a problem. The only people who seem to have problems are those who are intentionally insulting in a manner that offers no benefit to the discourse of the community as a whole.

Are the rules enforced uniformly? No. However, I've never seen an incident where the mods took action over a post that did not contain entirely unnecessary vulgarity.

I'm comfortable with this, because it means that I can express any viewpoint that may prove necessary without fear of repercussions. If I decide to add unnecessary vulgarity to my post, I have to accept the possibility of a ban.

In the truest sense, the policy in place on these forums may be both "hypocritical" and "unfair", however, it is certainly reasonable.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Detoxxx Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 21:34:34

I say mods don't speak just do. Let them flame however and how many times they want.

One of the most important rule I have in life is: "If you do something, good or bad, be prepared for the consequences those actions might bring." So...you flame senselessly, you bare the consequences, you have a tough life and you need to get some steam out, you bare the consequences, or go to a boxing arena, you are mad at your wife and you want to make someone feel smaller than you are, you bare the consequences, or get a divorce. I have noticed in these LONG years of posting and MOSTLY reading, that, although there are not many under aged (under 18) around, many act like those just to get steam out. Wth do I care someone has problems at home? (although if some are reading as "much" psychology as I do they'd knew the signs) All I see is someone spewing sentences that offend others and that person should be ... isolated somehow. Am I one of those frustrated types? Yeah ... sure I have moments. Am I able to control myself? Hell yeah! So WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO CONTROL YOURSELVES instead of crying around like fluffin' crybabies about your "human" rights being taken away from you?

ONE question (well...multiple, but one idea): If you swear on the streets, does the police come to you and give you a fine? If you cheat on your wife, does she divorce you and take all your stuff? If you hit a guy on the street, does he sue you and take a fluffin' ton of cash off your ass? Do you cry "wolf!" then? NO. Because your in a society with something called rules. Same thing is here, only difference is, you can CRY and HOPEFULLY change them, when they in fact are very simple.

Sorry for the long fluffin' post and I really tank you for taking the time to read this, but I just really felt like saying this.

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 21:49:36

I didn't think that former USSR citizens could speak/write in English.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Patience Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 1:55:42

Well said, Foog & Detoxxx. You are wise. (And for the record, I <3 Foog.)

To summarize: You can pretty much say anything here if you say it in the proper way. If you can't control yourself and avoid personal attacks/vulgarity/etc., then you'd better be prepared to suck up the consequences, buttercup. ;)
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Fooglmog Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 3:14:02

Originally posted by Patience:
(And for the record, I <3 Foog.)

I had no idea. =)

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 3:16:53

Just to be clear since dagga is banned it's okay if we post things just to get a rise out of him right?

Cause he's kinda a huge [jerk].

Edited By: Pang on Oct 13th 2010, 3:41:04. Reason: no you cannot
See Original Post
Smarter than your average bear.

Detmer Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 4:05:07

ROFL@Orkin

I am definitely going to use that in the future!

archaic Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 4:19:16

so many things i could input, so few that I care to. dagga, nobody was a harsher critic of H and pan the LaF apologist than me, but through it all i have always held pan the developer/mod in pretty damn high regard (ask around).

there is this thing called civillity, you should try it some time. obviously being an asshole seems to be falling short for you - unless your ambition is to be a third rate troll forever envious of luci and MiM, in which case - you are rocking it

deerhunter, i know you have more sense than to be the andy richter to dagga's conan, break the mold dude
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Grimm Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 14:37:32

Or as we'd say on the old boards: Shut up, the mods are always right.

/Privately owned enterprise, etc.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 17:01:19

Apparently I'm not allowed to call people, even retards like dagga, that term. So I won't and thus will not be IP banned. Do you see how that works dagga?
Smarter than your average bear.

TAN Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 17:03:45

Orkin, stop being such a Richard to poor dagga! :P
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 17:35:30

only 1 IP address got banned? didn't break any trolling records with that dude.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.