Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 1:48:03

I got to say this is the best war performance i've ever seen LAF make. I tip my hat you your warring prowes LAF. You guys lasted way longer than i thought you would- before you were tag killed i mean.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Jelly

Sep 12th 2010, 2:14:15

Deerhunter got tired of his troll account?

archaic Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 2:51:37

Originally posted by PimpThang:
This was never a flaming thread. It was and is still only intended to get other LAF members perspective on this war and their future. . . . Stay off this thread. Its not for trolls.

Other LAF members feel free to answer any questions.

Damnit, I hate LaF and this is making me want to tag jump to them. This guy makes Lucifer look lucid. Please STFU and quit making LaF look good bozo - SOL did a really nice war this set and you are detracting from it.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

trout Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 3:55:06

pimpthang can you be anymore of an imbecile? Your comments are so immature and moronic that I believe you are the only one that's still in secondary school around here. Most of us have degrees and post grads and real lives, whilst you sit here and bag off another alliance that is far more superior than whatever alliance you are in.

Shut ur fluffing mouth u dum noob. Stupid kids with no respect these days. Your incompetence at life is being presented by every single post you make.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 19:27:42

Originally posted by trout:
pimpthang can you be anymore of an imbecile? Your comments are so immature and moronic that I believe you are the only one that's still in secondary school around here. Most of us have degrees and post grads and real lives, whilst you sit here and bag off another alliance that is far more superior than whatever alliance you are in.

Shut ur fluffing mouth u dum noob. Stupid kids with no respect these days. Your incompetence at life is being presented by every single post you make.

This particular poster went through the process of creating an account and having it activated just so he could make that first post.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the pinnacle of wisdom!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Erian Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 20:14:42

lol@this thread.

Back in the day I would have been pissed about flaming like this. But now I can just laugh.

I came back this set just because I heard we were fighting SOL. And I wasn't disappointed. Its as fun fighting you guys as it always was. Even if the nws and member counts are all mixed up compared to how they should be... ;)

So kudos to SOL. You are great enemies to have, as always :)

And kudos to LaF, it's always fun to fight on this team!

locket Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 20:15:40

Pimp left his own thread apparently. Come back and get your hoes in line thang!

PimpThang

Sep 13th 2010, 0:25:40

Im getting ready to take a little trip so you all wont be hearing from me for a while. I know there will be many broken hearts. Many confused and lost persons out there. Locket- i leave it to you to carry the torch. Dont worry though- ill be back in a week or so. This is not a ban- although im certain there are admen here who would love to do that (even without a reason). This is just a mini vacation. So good luck and see you all soon.

archaic Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 2:36:58

dont drop the soap . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2010, 2:55:10

pimpthang is making more stuff up

I hate having to ban folks from the forums, I wish everyone could get along and not have to go "OMG admin!" (or "admen"?) whenever they don't have an argument which carries water. People do it to slag and nuk too, kinda fluffty when people have to move to that phase of arguing. It's the equivalent of saying "ya, well... your mom!"

If you want to pop this thread back up, I'll be happy to post the thread quotes about your ICN/LaF confusion, PimpThang... but consider it a favour that I'll let this drop since you're going "on vacation" (ie abandoning the thread)

if you decide to start more crap with LaF, I'll be happy to post it and revive that topic for discussion :)

let's hope this is the end of all this flaming.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2010, 2:55:34

OMG ADMIN!
Finally did the signature thing.

anubis0079 Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 4:27:47

All trash talking aside, i enjoyed a great war with LaF and am proud of my Fellow SoLers. I am also grateful to LaF for being great opponents. I hope that all involved in the war are having as much fun as i have had.

The Fat lady has not sung yet so lets just say may the rest of the set also be fun.

LaF may have been tag killed but they did fight hard. SoL lives for war so we are glad we had a chance to show how we do it. The tables may turn in the future, we shall see.

Thanks from Our SoL for all The LaFs ;)

Edited By: anubis0079 on Sep 13th 2010, 4:45:22
See Original Post

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

torment Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 6:29:14

Originally posted by anubis0079:
All trash talking aside, i enjoyed a great war with LaF and am proud of my Fellow SoLers. I am also grateful to LaF for being great opponents. I hope that all involved in the war are having as much fun as i have had.

The Fat lady has not sung yet so lets just say may the rest of the set also be fun.

LaF may have been tag killed but they did fight hard. SoL lives for war so we are glad we had a chance to show how we do it. The tables may turn in the future, we shall see.

Thanks from Our SoL for all The LaFs ;)

Cheers.
Wars is about killing and having fun. Too many retards (on both sides) ruin things.

Jelly

Sep 13th 2010, 7:30:33

Funny thing is, Pang, Nuk and slag are the three admins who doesn't abuse their admin power.

SolidSnake Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 10:38:28

Originally posted by Jelly:
Funny thing is, Pang, Nuk and slag are the three admins who doesn't abuse their admin power.

nuk isnt an admin, and you're a retard.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2010, 10:52:28

since when does teh qz abuse his power?
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 12:03:06

Hmmm? I must be slipping, then...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

torment Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 13:01:00

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Hmmm? I must be slipping, then...

Well if your feeling jealous of Pankers and need someone to unload a bunch of haterade on you.., just say the word!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2010, 14:52:22

and here I thought this thread couldn't get any more pointless and stupid.... :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 14:58:39

Originally posted by Pang:
and here I thought this thread couldn't get any more pointless and stupid.... :p

If at-archive is anything to go by, we've yet to scratch the surface...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 13th 2010, 16:20:28

OMG ADMIN!
OMG DEVELOPER!
OMG MEMBER
OMG fluff!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

TeckMing Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 17:09:19

shush martian, go flame collab :P

Marshal Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 17:14:51

^pank
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2010, 17:25:51

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
who the fluff are you and what made you so stupid

HA HA HA....SS is actually getting funnier.

Ruthie

Sep 13th 2010, 17:37:51

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Pang:

If at-archive is anything to go by, we've yet to scratch the surface...

lol ... yea inorite ... stupid and pointless is usually the whole content of this board
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

hanlong Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 19:12:53

moral victory is all that matters anyways ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 19:31:09

PATRON!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2010, 19:48:03

I abuse my power? I don't have time for that! heh
Finally did the signature thing.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2010, 20:00:24

Originally posted by qzjul:
I abuse my power? I don't have time for that! heh

To have the time to abuse your power, you need to abuse your power to create the time.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Deerhunter Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 6:20:12

I think it best for everyone if i was made an admin. Then i could monitor the boards and keep everything on a clean and even keel. I know i have ever Earther's support in this. Please don't give your affirmative- it would crowd things out too much. Just rest easy knowing i am aware of how much you love and trust me. Knowing that is the only thing that would make me take such a tough job.

Well, ill be gone for the next few days so good luck to everyone and god bless. I'm off to kill the thirty point buck.
I shall fear no retals,

KeSSie Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 6:37:32

That would be "tirdy"...gosh
EL YAY!

anubis0079 Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 7:25:05

where the fluff is it deer season right now? our is not til November.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 14th 2010, 7:34:54

I'll think about it.

Starwulf Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 8:26:08

Hmm, interesting thread. I haven't seen a troll like Pimpthang since...well, I can't remember their names, but whomever used to troll LaF back this game was still earth2025 ^^.

I'm with Erian on this one. I came out of retirement because I got an email saying we were warring SOL, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to war my old mates over in SOL. Btw, holy crap Maki, you're still around! Thats insane man. Still leading the war department even(I seem to recall you took over after Dragon left back in the day). great war you all have fought. I tried to talk Korhal into coming back, but he declined for now :-(. Be nice to have both BattleGuards back, even if on different sides.

Makinso Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 9:21:59

Holy Batman!! It's Starwulf.

Yeah it's been a great time past few years.
Good to see you around again bud :) Hows things going for you?, here to stick around I hope?

Hit me up sometime on IMs

Or visit SOL @ our new IRC server
irc.scourge.se
#SOL

TeckMing Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 12:16:21

GK will come back for SOL, not LAF :P

Deerhunter Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 16:56:34

Bow season starts on sept 15 in manny different states. nov is when gun season is. I kill them manny different ways.
I shall fear no retals,

samxz1269

Sep 15th 2010, 19:42:45

LaF lose the war ...... so ??