Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 20th 2021, 17:43:32

Chevs recently committed severe violations of the rules. One of those violations was, in my opinion, worthy of a lifetime ban. New information came to light after he was banned, and we have had productive conversations and he is unbanned as of this notice.

For the record, Chevs did not threaten or harass a member of the game staff, and I ask that people contacting him personally in negative ways to stop. This is a text-based game. Calling people at their homes to attack them is not acceptable behavior under any circumstances.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2021, 17:55:49

I agree with this and hope everyone can take a step back and realize this is a game, not an extension of you or your life.

Keep up the excellent work slag; you make this place better.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2021, 22:47:52

nice...
wasn't me...

BlueCow

Feb 20th 2021, 23:26:26

Sorry slagpit.

Seems slagpit and chevs deserve an apology from the community that put them down in the previous post.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2021, 23:43:42

Apologies need to come from those who put Slagpit down, I'm not going to apologise to trolling Chevs for breaking game rules and being a pest, so yeah go right ahead 👍

And I tip my hat to you sir for doing so 👍

Oh yeah....

Welcome back Chevs!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 1:05:06

/me yawns.

Maybe if y'all quit being fluffheads to each other there would be nothing to apologize for. It's sort of amazing that I run my mouth more than anyone here but because I keep it about the game I have literally no one to apologize to rn.

This is nothing more than a friendly reminder to keep people's personals the fluff outta the game, and to follow the rules. Not a difficult request. And I hope that lesson was learned by all involved. Kudos slag for attempting to be balanced in the face of it. Hopefully people grow the hell up.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2021, 1:08:39
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Feb 21st 2021, 1:10:26

Originally posted by Slagpit:
. . . Calling people at their homes to attack them is not acceptable behavior under any circumstances.

Lol, y'all remember when diamondog left a bunch of death threats on Mehul's answering machine because the server went down during a CS? Good times

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

BlueCow

Feb 21st 2021, 1:28:57

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
/me yawns.

Maybe if y'all quit being fluffheads to each other there would be nothing to apologize for. It's sort of amazing that I run my mouth more than anyone here but because I keep it about the game I have literally no one to apologize to rn.

This is nothing more than a friendly reminder to keep people's personals the fluff outta the game, and to follow the rules. Not a difficult request. And I hope that lesson was learned by all involved. Kudos slag for attempting to be balanced in the face of it. Hopefully people grow the hell up.

So does that mean people should also keep their own fluffs off the forums?
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 21st 2021, 1:36:09

i myself wish we could all get a long an sing a song with chev

i know Derrick wants too :P
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 21st 2021, 1:36:32

Originally posted by m0bzta:
i myself wish we could all get an long a sing a song with chev

i know Derrick wants too :P
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 1:39:18

Mob sing me a song!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 2:45:51

Yeah. Where is chevs for the welcome back chorus of "We Are The World"

Live Aid 2021 baby

Goofy Game profile

Feb 21st 2021, 2:58:57

But he broke a rule that you felt deserved a lifetime ban, but now he isn't banned? Was he framed and didn't break the rule, or did you just have a change of heart? I'm a bit confused still.

BlueCow

Feb 21st 2021, 3:17:56

Originally posted by Goofy:
But he broke a rule that you felt deserved a lifetime ban, but now he isn't banned? Was he framed and didn't break the rule, or did you just have a change of heart? I'm a bit confused still.

Only one I can think of is multiple log in accounts.
Slagpit

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 3:39:23

Originally posted by BlueCow:

Only one I can think of is multiple log in accounts.

I wouldn't go down that rabbit hole, y'all might just get him banned again 😝
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 21st 2021, 4:01:34

I had a change of heart. There were some mitigating factors that I wasn't aware of.

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 21st 2021, 7:58:09

Why in the fluff are we even calling each other to be assholes? Y'all we're fluffing grownups, maybe act like it at this point. I will never understand calling people to be fluffheads to each other. Its inexcusable.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 21st 2021, 9:41:51

I have read the thread and I realize TheBOMB are now saying attacks outside the context of the game should be refrained from. This is a change I will welcome. Thanks and cheers.

Hardy Game profile

Feb 21st 2021, 11:07:22

Bonus

Hardy Game profile

Feb 21st 2021, 11:07:22

Bonus

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 11:36:57

Calling people at their homes to attack them is not acceptable behavior under any circumstances.

That is so sad, sucks they can't leave you alone :-/

Welcome back Chevs!
Don of LaF

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 11:45:34

Bonus

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 15:41:53

Nobody from here ever calls me :-(
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 15:51:46

Lol mob calls me somewhat regularly but I've only answered like twice because I'm a bad friend.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 15:55:29

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I have read the thread and I realize TheBOMB are now saying attacks outside the context of the game should be refrained from. This is a change I will welcome. Thanks and cheers.

You'd be looking a long time to find the guy that says you or me are owed an apology haha.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 21:13:25

hmmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2021, 21:21:01

TTT

BlueCow

Feb 21st 2021, 22:03:01

St. Chevs
The saint of trolling.
May he be celebrated the first week of every reset.
Slagpit

LightBringer Game profile

Feb 22nd 2021, 1:20:53

I agree with this, in game banter should be about the game, no personal stuff. And even if we are enemies on here sometimes we should remain a friendly community. That being said, Derrick is a boil-dripping beef, fart-sniffing bubble butt!
Hello

Goofy Game profile

Feb 22nd 2021, 3:31:31

I had a change of heart. There were some mitigating factors that I wasn't aware of.

Thanks for clearing that up Slagpit

ninong Game profile

Feb 22nd 2021, 3:49:21

sack is free
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Garry Owen Game profile

Feb 22nd 2021, 3:57:52

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
/me yawns.

Reasonable and wise words..... and finally a thread more worthy than the regular bonus thread!

BigP Game profile

Feb 22nd 2021, 14:27:06

Originally posted by ninong:
sack is free

sack is good
- SoF

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2021, 15:19:46

=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 22nd 2021, 21:35:59

I dont remember ever seeing Chevs personal number under his profiles when I played in SoF nor when he came here to LaF. So somebody would have had to go through a great deal of effort to be able to call and threaten him at home.. Like performing a background check or searching white pages and that's only if you know his real name. I just don't buy into that sort of explanation myself.
Do as I say, not as I do.