Verified:

Pedi Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 19:57:13

What is the appropriate retal for getting quadruple tapped? I'm not in a clan and other player has 0 defense and is in a clan. I also don't give 2 shots about getting killed off and or restarting as a tyranny and rain down nukes the rest of the reset..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2021, 20:11:20

Retal land for land and send him a message notifying that you're human 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 20:27:09

Yes.. being you are untagged you may have been mistaken as a bot.. being this is an alliance server you may really want to consider joining an alliance.. it can provide not only protection but also mentorship to help you play a much a better game.. LaF is always looking for some good new soldiers. ;)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2021, 22:15:10

Yeah. To further the above points, it's best to tag in a solo tag even if you choose to play alone just so you dont get mistaken for a bot and quad tapped. Send the player a message letting them know the error, take your land back, and then tag either with a clan or in a solo.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 22:46:44

Everyone has a right to retaliate, but just know that an added benefit of being in an alliance is that you have protection in numbers so long as the member obides in the rules. If you are untagged and have not previously announced yourself to the alliances you cant expect anyone to know that you are not a bot. Post your country on the forums and ask for a DNH from each alliance.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pedi Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 23:10:10

I honestly don't have the patience of filling an application or downloading more apps

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2021, 23:26:21

Haha. It's tough to really learn to play well flying solo without some form of advice along the way, but that's more power to you. Would again just recommend that you go to clans and create a tag to play solo in. This will prevent people from mistaking you for a bot.

Players generally wont quad tap you if you're in a solo tag unless they definitely want trouble, and a defenseless player definitely does not. So it's likely you were hit by mistake because you're sorted in with the bots untagged. And since theres 250 bots here people tend to fly thru them without looking at names because you sort of expect them to be bots.

Just create a tag and join it for the time being. If you work up the gumption to join a tag later you'll get there with far less quad taps.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 27th 2021, 2:08:49

Originally posted by Pedi:
I honestly don't have the patience of filling an application or downloading more apps
Theres only one player who i've ever seen on 1a netgain for long periods of time untagged and that's Gogy(CROATIA). If you didnt know any better than I can understand being untagged, but if you are an old player in hiding than you know your motive is to bait and ambush. But you know who you are, and you know who you're not.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Anarchist Game profile

Feb 27th 2021, 3:23:46

Yeah I'd agree with everyone. Join a tag or create a solo tag for yourself. That way it shows up. Other thing you can do is make a name "not a bot dnh" or something like that.

Pedi Game profile

Feb 27th 2021, 4:05:05

Made one. Super easy. Thx.

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 28th 2021, 8:15:45

Originally posted by Anarchist:
Yeah I'd agree with everyone. Join a tag or create a solo tag for yourself. That way it shows up. Other thing you can do is make a name "not a bot dnh" or something like that.

Even that is a bit iffy....

Made one. Super easy. Thx.

Theoretically that should work. Eventually I would recommend joining a tag, or at least get in contact with each tag to let them know you aren't there to cause trouble, and just to netgain/grab bots. There are some serious amounts of distrust I have noticed for one man tags. So good luck to you. :)
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 28th 2021, 15:30:12

Not all noobs have access to a bot list :)
If you notice that there is not much activity (post) on this here "Alliance Talk" then, start hitting the highest alliance member you can and that will increase post for days, if not longer

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2021, 15:42:21

What is the appropriate retal for getting quadruple tapped? I'm not in a clan and other player has 0 defense and is in a clan. I also don't give 2 shots about getting killed off and or restarting as a tyranny and rain down nukes the rest of the reset..

The only answer is that this is a game so whatever you feel is appropriate; is appropriate.

This game isn't an extension of your life, have fun.

✌️

zygotic Game profile

Feb 28th 2021, 21:09:40

You could go old school and go
1:1
2:1
3:1
4:1

So 10 retals

But like everyone has said prob best to get yourself tagged, either join an alliance or create one
And just try and get your land back. But send a message explaining why

farmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2021, 2:02:13

I like old school

DruncK Game profile

Mar 1st 2021, 13:21:36

1:1
2:3
3:5
4:kill

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2021, 14:07:49

Land to land totally houses escalating retals. Weird we ever faught about it haha.

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2021, 14:55:20

There's no school like the Old School
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden