Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 20:49:31

There were a lot of factors in play here.

1) I know you wanted a good war to show who is the most baddest in all the lands. Well beating up on EEvil and SoF doesn't mean fluff so we figured we'd give you the chance to prove yourselves. It's not like PDM bothered to buy war tech and if things had gone my way we would have AB FSed you... it's not like we are an overwhelming factor... you're only outnumbered like 2:1 now. FWIW with LaF's showing against SoL you might win by default. Or you can fight SoL again.
2) Soviet smells like garlic and I can't resist garlic.
3) We are the Loraxi and we speak for the trees
-You were fluffing with Rage. My pal Atlantis told me all about it. You were meanies.
-You were fluffing with Neofed. They say you won't even talk to them. =(
4) http://www.youtube.com/...v=7movKfyTBII&ob=av3e cause if your friend's don't dance then they're no friend of mine... trust me. It makes a lot of sense.
5) You fluffed with us last round. I don't believe in grudge matches but it is true. Figured I'd state it before someone comes claiming this was the real reason. It was only one Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango in the chili that was the motivation for this war.

TAN Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 20:51:46

I am an habanero in the wind!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

archaic Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 20:52:03

jeesh, I am going to need to make an f'ing spreadsheet up pretty soon . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

joe2 Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 20:55:48

Where are neofed and rage if we were meanies?? cmon we need more fun!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2010, 21:20:10

doesn't collab's side still have ICN and TheFist on it as well?

I don't think it can be 2:1 already, numbers-wise at least
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

joe2 Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 21:22:42

Thats correct pang ( I have no idea what the numbers are, Frankly don't care)

kemo Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 21:25:01

whos frank and whats he got to do with this?
all praised to ra

Detmer Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 21:25:12

oh, I wasn't aware ICN and Fist were fighting too... Well in that case this here be a right fine shindig.

ponderer Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 21:27:09

I'm confused ... can someone make a chart of which alliance(s) each alliance is at war with?
m0m0rific

joe2 Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 21:27:29

yep detmer...though I assume that if you were pacted to them they will honor that.

kemo Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 21:27:52

Originally posted by Detmer:
oh, I wasn't aware ICN and Fist were fighting too... Well in that case this here be a right fine shindig.

if by shindig you mean tupperware party then yes! ill have a dish
all praised to ra

Detmer Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 21:32:15

Originally posted by ponderer:
I'm confused ... can someone make a chart of which alliance(s) each alliance is at war with?

http://hosting.boxcarhosting.net:443/.../viewFile.php?fileID=1834

iTavi

Sep 13th 2010, 21:33:41

hah! secsi schematic :)
~

spawn Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 22:31:48

we're only fighting EEvil and Superfly ;)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Acheron Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 22:53:31

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 23:19:48

Originally posted by spawn:
we're only fighting EEvil and Superfly ;)

SuperFly is currently crippled. The odds are currently favouring The Fist :(

OGT Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 23:27:20

detmer your war dec good.

Sifos Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 23:28:30

Originally posted by iTavi:
hah! secsi schematic :)

+1
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2010, 23:35:02

Originally posted by TAN:
I am an habanero in the wind!

i have wind, habanero
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Thomas Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 23:43:13

We were hitting RAGE, they were hitting us. We set them to DNH a couple of weeks ago so that it didn't go any further. I'm not sure how that constitutes being meanies...

As for Neo, I sent DeathRider a message that we were working out reps, but obviously our war is taking up more of our time. They were assured they would get their reps, but we had other things going...

The truth is PDM just wanted to pile on while they could. That's all you really had to say. We gave you guys a pact and didn't hit you all set not for our good but your yours. It's not a problem, I like the challenge of fighting 4 tags at once. But don't think we'll take it easy on you guys ever again.

:)

Detmer Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 23:54:13

Originally posted by Thomas:
We were hitting RAGE, they were hitting us. We set them to DNH a couple of weeks ago so that it didn't go any further. I'm not sure how that constitutes being meanies...

As for Neo, I sent DeathRider a message that we were working out reps, but obviously our war is taking up more of our time. They were assured they would get their reps, but we had other things going...

The truth is PDM just wanted to pile on while they could. That's all you really had to say. We gave you guys a pact and didn't hit you all set not for our good but your yours. It's not a problem, I like the challenge of fighting 4 tags at once. But don't think we'll take it easy on you guys ever again.

:)

I saw how you guys spoke to Atlantis. It was not nice. If you weren't picking a fight then I don't know what you were doing...

joe2 Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 23:55:29

Did they talk to atlantis like you've talked to everyone all set?

TAN Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 23:55:31

Thomas, you were in PDM when we warred the larger clans without calling in assistance.

You, of ALL the people in this thread, should understand that we don't pile on other alliances out of opportunity. We war when we have a legit reason, not when it's convenient.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Detmer Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:00:13

Originally posted by joe2:
Did they talk to atlantis like you've talked to everyone all set?

Only one alliance asked me for a DNH all set (war DNHs aside, those are automatic), let alone a temp DNH, and I gave it to them. It is one thing to stick to your policy, it is another to back down and ask for a temp DNH.

joe2 Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:00:28

PDM typically fights because it gets itself into stupid situations. This seems more like a war of opportunity for PDM than really having a legit reason...though opportunity is plenty reason for me.

You can't act like Collab screwed you over this set when they put you on DNH, so you pull the we're defending our friends though they arent even fighting collab card

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:17:49

i totally sorted it out with axa over a hot brunch date.

PDM and collab both win out of this war i think, rage would have ---- -- --- when axa asked - ---- ago if we could, but are in a rebuilding/recruiting phase atm, and can't afford it:/

---- = censored information for collab/rage/pdm eyes only!!

Edited By: Dragonlance on Sep 14th 2010, 0:22:12
See Original Post

Detmer Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:18:17

Originally posted by joe2:
PDM typically fights because it gets itself into stupid situations. This seems more like a war of opportunity for PDM than really having a legit reason...though opportunity is plenty reason for me.

You can't act like Collab screwed you over this set when they put you on DNH, so you pull the we're defending our friends though they arent even fighting collab card

Sanct did not screw us over this set - that is true. I listed numerous factors that played into this. Individually none of them would have been sufficient. This was a body of work. Part of it was that you guys wanted a more serious fight. I honestly don't see why you're even here trying to poke holes (which you are fine to do because there aren't any... holes only show up when you're lying)

Thomas Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:20:05

Detmer - You can spin this anyway you like it. I really don't care to be honest. The fact is, you're defending RAGE when we DNH'd them. You're defending Neo when we told them we will work out reps. We didn't war either of them. So you're defending how we talked to someone?

As far as how someone talked to Atlantis, send me the logs so I know what you're referring to.

joe2 Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:21:01

I'm not attempting to poke holes I'm pointing out that 1 and 5 are the only real reasons up there to fight...making wars even should happen more often than not. grudge wars don't really matter and I dont think this is one from PDM's standpoint either.

TAN Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:21:38

thomas, you show us your logs first then we show you ours! rawr!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Thomas Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:22:10

Dragonlance - Which is why we decided to not hit you guys anymore, because we didn't want to further chase people off this server. But we're being portrayed as bullying ... lolz. I don't care. I'm happy now that the war is more interesting.

Good luck fellas.

Thomas Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:24:08

Joseph - Let it go. We wanted a war all set and finally got one. We can't take away their fun too. Lets be good sports

joe2 Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:25:29

/me shows tan his loins

TAN Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:26:06

*licks*
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Twain Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:51:26

+5 points for Safety Dance.

Always an important part of any war dec.

Yamaha Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 0:55:39

I'm the only one that found it funny when Thomas called joe Joseph? :P

Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Detmer Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 1:01:55

Good luck to you too! May this end in the complete and total destruction of both sides! I can accept a few surviving civilians, cowering in caves, as long as there are no buildings left standing!

Yamaha Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 1:05:10

Buildings are the devil! Tanks are the answer!
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Kyatoru Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 1:11:23

Seriously Detmer? lol
+Kya

Detmer Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 1:18:47

Originally posted by Kyatoru:
Seriously Detmer? lol

Very rarely.

AxAlar Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 1:29:55

Hmmm. Fun times.

Dragonlance is my butt buddy, I told all our LGs back and forth were just LGs, not hostilities, which he seemed to understand. When Dragonlance came back from vacation, I approached him to make sure no hostilities arose, and as a matter or being proactive, we decided to DNH each other.

Anyways, warrrrr.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Detmer Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 1:34:36

I will elaborate, neither Rage nor NeoFed approached us to do anything on their behalf.

AxAlar Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 2:07:31

Im sure SoF did though ;p

Anytime we war Ivan he mass messages every alliance in the server, even us sometimes cause he doesnt update his contacts ;p
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Thomas Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 2:09:35

LOL that would be funny if that really happened.

Drow Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 2:21:11

meh. honestly, I think this war is pointless, and imo we had no real reason to war you. I hate grudge wars tbh.
buuuut... fluff happens. let's blow fluff up anyways :p

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Detmer Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 2:24:44

Originally posted by Drow:
meh. honestly, I think this war is pointless, and imo we had no real reason to war you. I hate grudge wars tbh.
buuuut... fluff happens. let's blow fluff up anyways :p

There are five points listed for this war. I figued you would have noticed at least one of them. ;)

Kyatoru Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 2:39:14

Detmer, I'm curious what you think you'll benefit out of this. I see you guys getting used and left in the cold in the following wars to come. Lead your own path.

Welcome to the war though. :)
+Kya

AxAlar Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 2:42:07

LOL I love that Drow came out against this.

I feel like Sanct just got moral victory :) Hope total victory follows :)
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

de1i Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 2:53:17

Originally posted by Kyatoru:
Detmer, I'm curious what you think you'll benefit out of this. I see you guys getting used and left in the cold in the following wars to come. Lead your own path.

Welcome to the war though. :)

Where have you been the last uh couple years, they haven't exactly been rolling around with a crew :P

joe2 Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 3:01:49

Originally posted by Yamaha:
I'm the only one that found it funny when Thomas called joe Joseph? :P

I noticed that too...guess cause of my MSN name lol, felt like my mom was getting on to me again :P

Anyways I like the way PDM handles themselves better this set than they have in a long time and Detmer knows what he's doing whether or not it makes sense to anyone else ;)