3 wargaining (#253) LaFzWIN 9,554a
4 Wild Thing (#192) iMagNum 9,534a
5 touch my moobs (#59) Sanct51 9,107a
6 1Odin2RuleValhalla2 (#137) TheFist 9,087a
7 1Odin2RuleValhalla5 (#252) TheFist 8,984a
8 My Melody is Angel (#454) Rage 8,918a
9 Blood on the Master Sword (#195) Paradigm 8,850a
10 MicroteK (#212) Toonmega 8,849a

funny when you are not pacted, when you are free to grab, how you can grow.

an untagged crushing everyone else in total land

go go go ! ! !
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Ivan Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 19:51:52

that hardly has anything to do with it zip

ZIP Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 20:42:38

it has to do with being in dr all the time, and able to rape as you please.

not for me, but interesting to see
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

locket Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 20:58:31

It isnt hard or uncommon to see an untagged do fine at this point of the stage. Most people dont have much defense so till you get killed you can hit and not get hit back mostly, or retal the idiots who hit you

Detmer Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 21:31:59

Originally posted by locket:
It isnt hard or uncommon to see an untagged do fine at this point of the stage. Most people dont have much defense so till you get killed you can hit and not get hit back mostly, or retal the idiots who hit you

Which is sort of silly to kill a country just because you weren't able to retal it for suitable returns within your own retal policy. I encourage this country to continue with its course of action. I wish everyone in PDM were grabbing as much and as well as this guy.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 21:34:30

earth's fav. strat: 0 def. all-x rep casher/farmer/techer (theo or demo too)
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ponderer Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 21:54:10

his untagged all-jetter off/intel ally just got taken out by SOL ...
of course, it had more to do an RoR than being an untagged all jetter

Edited By: ponderer on Oct 13th 2010, 21:56:51
See Original Post
m0m0rific

Mr AntiqueWhite

Oct 13th 2010, 22:57:29

It's probably NukEvil again - because he has no time to quote 'run a proper country' unquote he feels it is fine and dandy to ruin other people's fun by being a half-smart idiot and chuckling in the background with his cronies.

locket Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 22:59:14

Detmer, i wouldnt kill him for retalling but if he hits you enough unprovoked he would get killed.

And it appears antique is jealous of anyone with former netting connections...perhaps he missed out on the top 100 again

diez Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 23:20:58

nuk is running a country in evo this set.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 23:26:08

there are enough around, he could hit one alliance a day and still not be a " killable " offense at least in my eyes.

Detmer Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 0:38:52

Detmer, i wouldnt kill him for retalling but if he hits you enough unprovoked he would get killed.

And it appears antique is jealous of anyone with former netting connections...perhaps he missed out on the top 100 again

What is enough? If he grabbed you once every 48 hours would that be too much? I would certainly consider that reasonable. If he cycled through all alliances and averaged hitting once every 3-4 days I certainly wouldn't kill it. I would applaud it.

locket Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 1:39:11

Sigh wtf is with earth people. Do you really have to find fault in everything someone says? fluff

Detmer Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 2:17:43

Sigh wtf is with earth people. Do you really have to find fault in everything someone says? fluff

... if critically thinking about what someone says and asking for clarification is something you are opposed to then I don't know what to say...

Junky Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 2:51:45

you get too big, and retals on your country will make you cry.. losing more land then gained.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 3:38:03

Originally posted by Mr AntiqueWhite:
It's probably NukEvil again - because he has no time to quote 'run a proper country' unquote he feels it is fine and dandy to ruin other people's fun by being a half-smart idiot and chuckling in the background with his cronies.

Hi, Dagga. I have some information for you that may be helpful.

1. I do not own, nor am I running, #104.

2. You are still evading a ban. This really isn't going to help you in the long run.

3. I was not involved in your previous ban(s). So stop blaming me for your current lack of ability to post as yourself.

4. I hope you enjoy those nice ads you have to click to hide everytime you go to a new page with that Hotspot Shield client you have installed on your computer to get around your first IP ban. I also hope you enjoy your lack of privacy via the data-mining server your HotSpot Shield client connects to everytime you go to a different page.

Hey, I didn't say it'd be helpful for YOU.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

archaic Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 4:03:25

What gets these guys killed is exploiting the DR rules. This only encourages farming of untagged countries. A country like this is un-retalable due to DR.

DR should be waved for hittees.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 15:03:53

Yeah, I think people would be more inclined to kill it not because it's landgrabbing (rather successfully), but because the alliances who are being hit have no chance in hell at trying to recoup their losses.

So yeah, why risk getting landgrabbed again when you can't get any land back? Just kill it.

Mr AntiqueWhite

Oct 14th 2010, 15:06:07

Oh NukEvil, I think I touched a nerve!

You are so far off the mark, its quite amusing. Had enough of creating aliases and pretending not to run a country you are making comments about? What a tool.

TAN Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 15:07:00

Even if it was NukEvil, who cares?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

llaar Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 15:07:06

Originally posted by archaic:
What gets these guys killed is exploiting the DR rules. This only encourages farming of untagged countries. A country like this is un-retalable due to DR.

DR should be waved for hittees.

i agree

i posted that as such to the bugs and suggestions board

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 15:10:39

Boy - some people just can't take a hint.

spawn Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 15:41:55

Originally posted by Detmer:

Which is sort of silly to kill a country just because you weren't able to retal it for suitable returns within your own retal policy. I encourage this country to continue with its course of action. I wish everyone in PDM were grabbing as much and as well as this guy.

EEvil didnt like it...
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

de1i Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 15:55:42

Originally posted by spawn:
Originally posted by Detmer:

EEvil didnt like it...

Neither did PDM.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 15:58:05

Originally posted by Mr AntiqueWhite:
Oh NukEvil, I think I touched a nerve!

You are so far off the mark, its quite amusing. Had enough of creating aliases and pretending not to run a country you are making comments about? What a tool.

Heh, you touched nothing of the sort. And I can assure you, I'm quite on the mark ;)

P.S. Enjoy your added ban.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2010, 16:45:58

The country is a mess, and not self sustaining.
A rainbow strategy would be more effective longterm:)
Z is #1

ZIP Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 18:13:55

oh sure this country has no chance of gaining a top spot in netting, but it is fun to watch, hell even i got wacked by him - i don't want to kill it, ( though i don't want to be hit again either )
and i think we can say it isn't a noob too.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2010, 20:28:07

now, that lean untagged theo in top 10 fascinates me:)
Z is #1

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2010, 20:57:25

love untagged theos
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Marshal Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 21:08:59

boxcar tells no untaggeds at top10.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 22:17:25

dead -

Oct 15/10 5:23:17 AM CM Dark Realm S0L (#65) (SOL) Mystery of Faith (#104) () 2 C/97 B

Marshal Game profile

Oct 16th 2010, 20:13:27

waste of chem, br or gs would have done same.

Thomas Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 3:29:33

Lame.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2010, 6:40:29

Wow, that's extremely lame. Every alliance farms him, he does legitimate SS/PS only, most are retals, but a few are grabs, and then people kill him off? That's the silly type of fluff that ruins the game.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 17th 2010, 6:55:20

what about the innocent people he hit ??

isnt it lame that they had no chance to get their land back?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

anubis0079 Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 8:31:43

He took his chances hitting everyone. If he hit within the time frame for retals and a kill designation why is that lame? It is an alliance server server after all.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

ponderer Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 12:08:23

he took a chance by not tagging up. If he was in a tag, he would've been under the umbrella of their protection, and SOL would not have been able to kill him.

while I don't feel sorry for the people he hit who couldn't get their land back, I can see how alliances might see this country as a threat to their land, and act accordingly.
m0m0rific

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 14:07:27

Untaggeds have no rights here. If you want to have less chance of getting killed for what people are considering "lame" reasons, then join an established alliance.