Verified:

Pedi Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 16:25:15

Attacking 1 or 2wice a day bots only. Got tons of spies..

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2021, 16:40:52

Hey Pedi!

welcome to the game or welcome back.....honestly, I would join an alliance. Multiple places would be a good place to start:

Netting Groups:
1. LaF (even though I am in the middle of destroying them and they are all crying) - currently the best pound for pound alliance in the game.
2. Monsters - Great netting group, small close knit
3. Evo/Omega - Small group of great netters

War Groups:
1. Mercs - Probably the current leader in war groups
2. SoF/SoL - Both long standing alliances in the game and tend to war more than net
3. Stones - Closer to Mercs in war capabilities, but not as much history as Sof or Sol

Newer Groups:
1. Elders / Hero - Some vets in there, but I would say they are more of a growing group and you never know what you will get if you join.

This would not only help in you getting allies in your country, but also a lot of help with the ins and outs of the current game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2021, 17:42:28

Aw crap, I'll have to go to the store and get a box of tissues, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't ever found out that I'm crying, thanks for the update on my emotions 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pedi Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 19:14:10

Coming back after 10yrs.. how do I joint an alliance?

Tmac Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 19:35:55

I sent you a pm in case you want to net in evo =)

Evolution2025.com

BigP Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 19:39:13

Check out the clan page, can click on a clan and usually their website is listed there

https://www.earthempires.com/...e/clan/ranks?ranktype=tot

Hopefully that link works.
- SoF

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 19:55:35

Come to Laf if you are wanting to Net (and apparently crying in my coffee?) for netting.
Go to SoL (sol.ghqnet.com) for Warring, I'm sure Raging_Budda would love to have you.

I am naturally biased. But yanno.

Edited By: daspheebsie on Feb 24th 2021, 20:56:22. Reason: Fixed RB's name, I really need to finish my coffee.
See Original Post
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 20:17:58

Hello Pedi.. Definitely apply to LaF.. You can war or net, or both.. lol.. You can also request a mentor that you can help you learn the game. We have some of the best here with us willing to help improve your game..

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2021, 20:52:34

Confirmed that all LaF members on this thread are in fact crying. Especially KoH and Pheebs. But its because I love them and my love hurts.

tmac is one of the great netters of the game, pedi. Would never go wrong going that route.

Honestly, i just dont want to make any more people cry. So if you join laf, I am sorry in advance and don't let it affect your return to the game!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 21:14:57

Untrue.. I could never conceive of crying over a ridiculous outdated game.. lol.. But i can only speak for myself.. i really couldnt care 2 fluffs what happens in the game.. its basically a time killer for me.. Play to the best of my ability and availability and whatever happens happens.. Simple as that!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2021, 21:20:46

I cried so hard both my eyes got pulled out of their sockets, thank God Requiem was there to slap them back in :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

farmer Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 21:34:25

Pedi- Stones as always is recuiting we love our new members

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 21:37:50

Watch out for Requiem.. He will spray grapefruit beer in your eyes!! lol.. j/k.. Luv ya Req!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2021, 22:03:06

Hopefully it'll be a pineapple truly!
(•_•)

table4two Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 23:50:13

Lol love that you had the presence of mind to recommend LaF while also acknowledging you're in the middle of raging a war against them.

Originally posted by ZEN:
Hey Pedi!

welcome to the game or welcome back.....honestly, I would join an alliance. Multiple places would be a good place to start:

Netting Groups:
1. LaF (even though I am in the middle of destroying them and they are all crying) - currently the best pound for pound alliance in the game.
2. Monsters - Great netting group, small close knit
3. Evo/Omega - Small group of great netters

War Groups:
1. Mercs - Probably the current leader in war groups
2. SoF/SoL - Both long standing alliances in the game and tend to war more than net
3. Stones - Closer to Mercs in war capabilities, but not as much history as Sof or Sol

Newer Groups:
1. Elders / Hero - Some vets in there, but I would say they are more of a growing group and you never know what you will get if you join.

This would not only help in you getting allies in your country, but also a lot of help with the ins and outs of the current game.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 25th 2021, 0:12:14

Mercs.ghqnet.com

Head to the website click on the chat link we would love to help you out
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2021, 1:47:45

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Watch out for Requiem.. He will spray grapefruit beer in your eyes!! lol.. j/k.. Luv ya Req!

You finished it!

Free truly for all!!!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 25th 2021, 14:16:40

I did.. i finished a six pack of it..

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2021, 18:51:03

Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. What an egregious abuse of this forum. Truly nor grapefruit flavored beer should be condoned. Have some respect.

T4T - hey, just because we are currently in a little tiff right now. Doesn't mean there is no respect there. Even when they are crying hard in their pillows/coffee, doesn't mean they aren't pretty in those little dresses they wear.

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 0:49:37

Join HERO, we're small you can be big fish in small pond :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2021, 1:43:11

Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. What an egregious abuse of this forum. Truly nor grapefruit flavored beer should be condoned. Have some respect.

T4T - hey, just because we are currently in a little tiff right now. Doesn't mean there is no respect there. Even when they are crying hard in their pillows/coffee, doesn't mean they aren't pretty in those little dresses they wear.

Alcohol makes every drink taste better.
(•_•)

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 2:47:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Alcohol makes every drink taste better.

These are straight facts.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2021, 16:16:06

I don't want to bring up any old feelings for Requiem, especially because last time he was in hysterics (while sitting down to pee like a proper lady.) Though I would do anything for him in most instances; I will not drink Truly. I will not condone the drinking of Truly. I will not associate with him while he is drinking Truly.

So drink your "alcohol tastes icky" drinks while the rest of us sip that booze on the rocks or the sweet mix of barley and hops.

No, I will not drink Truly I say. No, I will not drink Truly today.
Not Blue Truly, nor Red. No, I say I would rather be dead.
Truly from a can or Truly on ice. Get it away from me, while i'm still being nice.
One Truly, Two Truly, Three Truly or Four. Bring any Truly to me, and you get thrown through the door.
So I repeat.

I promise you all this. If one day, a Truly does ever hit these lips.
Her first name will be Betty, and it will be between her hips.

*bows*

Stop drinking that crap.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 16:31:48

^^ Ha! Love it.. We got a regular Dr. Suess in the making folks!^^

Elders

Feb 26th 2021, 16:37:16

Join elders, we steal oil/tech for a living. Wait, we only accept cool people. You are not cool enough yet. (buch's order)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2021, 16:53:11

I don't want to bring up any old feelings for Requiem, especially because last time he was in hysterics (while sitting down to pee like a proper lady.) Though I would do anything for him in most instances; I will not drink Truly. I will not condone the drinking of Truly. I will not associate with him while he is drinking Truly.

So drink your "alcohol tastes icky" drinks while the rest of us sip that booze on the rocks or the sweet mix of barley and hops.

Not Blue Truly, nor Red. No, I say I would rather be dead.
Truly from a can or Truly on ice. Get it away from me, while i'm still being nice.
One Truly, Two Truly, Three Truly or Four. Bring any Truly to me, and you get thrown through the door.
So I repeat.

I promise you all this. If one day, a Truly does ever hit these lips.
Her first name will be Betty, and it will be between her hips.

*bows*

Stop drinking that crap.

You truly are an asshole :P
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 20:52:18

I cant do no truly.. I only drank 6 grapefruit beers cause i already paid for em.. lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2021, 21:14:54

I like the pineapple one, then again I love pineapple, I made pineapple/mango habanero sauce last summer and had great feedback, pineapple pepperoni pizza is delicious!
(•_•)

Pedi Game profile

Feb 26th 2021, 21:55:32

We all know what pineapples are good for...... that sweet juice