Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
/me grabs the popcorn

Let me have some that

galleri, let me have some of that

Josey Wales

Jul 8th 2020, 5:58:45

Originally posted by breeze:
Sorry Josey i couldn't resist making a comment on the sheep girl. I wont hijack your thread.

Not a problem.

Who is killing who this set?

breeze Game profile

Jul 8th 2020, 12:32:10

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Originally posted by breeze:
Sorry Josey i couldn't resist making a comment on the sheep girl. I wont hijack your thread.

Not a problem.

Who is killing who this set?

Im not sure this set.

archaic Game profile

Jul 9th 2020, 2:55:13

This thread had so much potential back when it was Marshal playing all grown up responsible FA and JW basically making a meme of him because we all know Marshal is a horrid FA. Then the thread started to degenerate, but in a good way with snarky comments from Gerd and En4. Then it kind of went off of the rails a bit when KoH and Zen started flinging poo, but no worse then normal. Sadly, in the end it got hijacked by iScode and Breeze doing a horrible impression of Ford and TAN and we all finally realized that all of that potential was going to be wasted.

TL;DR, Marshal can fluff up a thread just by creating it.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Josey Wales

Jul 9th 2020, 10:50:59

I agree. We should get it back on track.

Would anyone care to tell me:

Who this “Marshall” character is.

What clan he’s in.

What his country number is.

And, if he deserves any mercy.

Hardy Game profile

Jul 9th 2020, 12:18:23

bonus

archaic Game profile

Jul 9th 2020, 13:43:53

Who this “Marshall” character is. - He is a Scandinavian basement dwelling chat-bot that was humorously programmed to post nonsensical spam to this particular forum.

What clan he’s in? - Who knows, he rarely ever plays and never plays well, even when he is in a clan he identifies as clan neutral.

What his country number is? - As a random construct of QZs imagination he is technically configured as Schrodinger's spam-bot, thus he is simultaneously unnumbered and allnumbered until you actually need him to do something, at which point he disappears with your cat.

And, if he deserves any mercy? - Remember, only you can prevent dumpster fires.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2020, 15:54:46

Originally posted by archaic:

Who this “Marshall” character is. - He is a Scandinavian basement dwelling chat-bot that was humorously programmed to post nonsensical spam to this particular forum.

What clan he’s in? - Who knows, he rarely ever plays and never plays well, even when he is in a clan he identifies as clan neutral.

What his country number is? - As a random construct of QZs imagination he is technically configured as Schrodinger's spam-bot, thus he is simultaneously unnumbered and allnumbered until you actually need him to do something, at which point he disappears with your cat.

10/10

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 9th 2020, 17:06:27

Dude. Marshall is a great guy. Leave him out of this. Keep your tongue in the right ass.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2020, 17:08:48

I feel bad Marshall has to almost share a name with Marshal

archaic Game profile

Jul 9th 2020, 17:20:07

Originally posted by Requiem:
I feel bad Marshall has to almost share a name with Marshal

I feel like its a slur upon my Alma Mater to be confused with Marshal

braden Game profile

Jul 9th 2020, 19:51:25

I have four cats, soon to be three and then two. Scherzinger is offensive, im sorry, I need your bosses number so I yell and scream