Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 0:49:49

What in the sh!t. You're screwing up the warstats on EEstats. I want to see how badly my alliance is crushing you guys, and I can't see fully updated stats cause of all the untagged''d'd we've had to kill and we can't account for properly.

Stop being little b!tches. We know who you are. Wear your tag and take your arse whooping like a big boy (or girl).

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 1:01:45

Are you an idiot? LaF has been running untaggeds last set and this set as well.

Also I am pretty sure that your "tag" is not LaF so you are not crushing anyone..... The purple cheater led tag of JL is mediocre at best. FFS we killed one of you tags biggest guys last night and his break was 2,000 troops raw. Yes 2,000 troops raw.... Noobs

You talk all this crap but you are still sucking LaF/Gerdlers udders and claiming their glory as your own....

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 1:20:33

Look SuperGuy - I know we suck. We all know The Resistance sucks. You don't have to keep telling us.

Buuuuuut......

https://imgur.com/a/CO8ytHr

Oh shoot. The Resistance is out hitting Apoc, Rage, and SoF on your side. We are running our own warchats (can rage, SoF, and APOC even run warchats?), and we are responsible for many big kills against you amaaaazzzzziiiinnnggg players.

Has LaF out performed us? Of course. They are SIGNIFICANTLY better.

But SuperGuy. I fluffed walled you guys two nights ago. So suck it. Bet you didn't think that could happen.

Honestly SuperGuy - I feel bad for you. It's like you've never seen someone get better right before your eyes. Every week you see me learn a new trick. It must be incredibly unsettling. Do you lay in bed at night wondering where my ceiling is. Or if I even have a ceiling?

Want to know something REALLY scary?

I've been teaching the rest of The Resistance newbies. Wait till they start learning the new tricks too!

Oh and the guy you killed last night? He literally JUST joined our clan. I knew he was going to die. It was a great learning experience for him, so thank you for that. He was absolutely awestruck that his 2mil turrets didn't save himself. I taught him about GS's.

Congratulations on that kill. Keep bragging about it. While you're patting yourself on the back for beating up newbies, I'll be training them to get all up in your @ss. You're gonna enjoy it.

Oh... one last thing. It's SUPER funny that you've gone from "LaF will never net again" to "You're not even killing us, LaF is".

Dude, that's what a loser says. You're the best warring clan in history. Stop acting like a loser.

BROmanceNZ

Mar 15th 2023, 2:43:41

Bonus

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 2:50:10

Look pretty damn dead to me oh great one...

THE Black Hole (#543)
(Tyranny)
Clan: JL
Networth: 1,788,880
Land: 2531
Kills: 1
Dead
Restarted From
ABC (#454) [JL]

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 11:22:25

Hahaahaahhaahahha you fluffs.

You waited until I went to sleep.

You know what? I'm going to have a conversation with my wife when she wakes up. I'm going to tell her something has to change. She can no longer be my #1 priority. There's this guy named Superfluff, and another named baby Simba, and they are bullying me. I can't sleep. I can't work. She's gonna have to take care of the house going forward. Cause these lunatics need to get taught a lesson.

Ugh, so frustrating. Ya'll killed me MINUTES after I logged off. You must have known, so now I'm going to have to rectify that.

Nice kill though. Gimme 2 days, I'll be back. If you're smart, you'll kill me again today.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2023, 13:26:30

I don't want to.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 14:14:23

Every time LaF does not win triple crown they lose. Every time that they can’t place a single country in the top 3 they die a little on the inside.

Every time that Tmac sets a new NW record they have a mini stroke.

But hey they are winning the battle this round and JL and Stones gets participation ribbons. the coalition of SOL SOF Mercs got their war as usual so everyone is a winner!

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 15:51:30

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Also I am pretty sure that your "tag" is not LaF so you are not crushing anyone..... The purple cheater led tag of JL is mediocre at best. FFS we killed one of you tags biggest guys last night and his break was 2,000 troops raw. Yes 2,000 troops raw.... Noobs

You talk all this crap but you are still sucking LaF/Gerdlers udders and claiming their glory as your own....

You have to stop taking his bait. Hes under your skin and everybody knows it. Just ignore him.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Captain Control Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 19:09:48

*pulls up a chair and cracks a beer*

Now this is some good quality entertainment!
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 15th 2023, 23:13:55

Originally posted by myerr21:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

You have to stop taking his bait. Hes under your skin and everybody knows it. Just ignore him.

Why did you tell him that. Now I am going to lose my bathroom reading material. Sheesh.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Matrolen Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 5:50:21

Galleri, you are a game moderator, is this correct?
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse