Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 29th 2011, 19:25:56

http://www.local10.com/news/29619059/detail.html

And, of course, LEOs from all over are justifying the fact that a LEO drove ~120 mph just to get to a second job:

http://forums.officer.com/...-on-turnpike-to-second-jo

Thoughts?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

alexbajd Game profile

Oct 30th 2011, 3:05:57

Here's my thought:

Anyone who drives 120 mph in a non-emergency situation deserves a big fat ticket. Complaining about getting such a ticket is lame.

Edit: After reading the complaints of the LEOs, it seems mostly to be disagreement with *how* the situation was handled (driver arrested at gunpoint, etc.) rather than with the result (big fat ticket for asshat who was late for his 2nd job).

Edited By: alexbajd on Oct 30th 2011, 3:14:33
See Original Post
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 30th 2011, 7:08:54

he watched too much Miami Vice.

meh, 120 mph ain't all that fast with modern vehicles and reasonable drivers. hmm, my tires were only rated for 130 mph, i might have to take that back. not that i care, i have left the rat race to get to work. found better things to do than sit behind a wheel for hours on end.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 22:43:33

A "police officer" abusing the law by making his own wherever and whenever he d* well pleases? Shocking.

The fate of the veteran at Occupy Oakland is just the beginning, people.

Here in my home state of Maryland, cops have decided they simply don't need warrants to break into homes. Also, judges have ruled that the entire concept of "a man's home is his castle" doesn't exist. Yep, you guessed it: Criminals are now taking advantage of this law by breaking into homes and stealing stuff while wearing cop gear.

Police are not the law, police serve the law.

elvesrus

Nov 3rd 2011, 23:11:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DoHDelbEAQ

i'll let the video speak for itself
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Nov 3rd 2011, 23:18:09

what the heck is a veteran doing at an anarchy rally? did he get subverted by a piece of ass? or mary jane?

Nov 3rd 2011, 23:22:31

y'all done with throwing out food and blankets to get the homeless to throw rocks? stfu yourself.

Nov 3rd 2011, 23:30:37

you going to pay to feed them, you should step up and account for their actions, not disavow that you thru out bait to attract them.

Nov 3rd 2011, 23:39:32

ain't much different than throwing chum in the water when your buddy is diving with sharks.