KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2024, 23:47:04

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Evo,

Who is running this country for you?

#426 Monarchy of Collective Punishment

Nobody, he's not in Evo, n00b.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2024, 23:57:55

Evo,

Cath
Catch me on ir c

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 0:12:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Evo,

Nobody, he's not in Evo, n00b.

I think Josey point is that the war clans have no reason to use a proxy to spy on us and Gonz0’s comment about us having war builds gave away their involvement.

We ask that these continuous aggressions cease immediately and that they control their coalition forces.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2024, 0:25:33

none of us are spying you, noobtard. Stop dragging Josey into a war he can't win.
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander
https://discord.gg/sRT5YvYy

Drow Game profile

May 28th 2024, 1:42:26

Is this like the "it's definitely g0nz0 who's doing the spying"
Or that it was "definitely superfly" doing the spy ops?
See a lot of accusations that keep not bearing out so far.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Josey Wales

May 28th 2024, 2:13:25

Originally posted by Drow:

Who is running #426 Monarchy of Collective Punishment?

Someone will have to pay for this.

We have agreements with Mercs, Sol, & Sof, but not with anyone else.

We’ve been peaceful.

It’s a dispatch country that knows how to build. Experienced.

But now exposed.

So, I ask again:

Who is running #426 Monarchy of Collective Punishment?

The alternative is that we build for War for the coming sets and take everyone with us to Hell again.

Drow Game profile

May 28th 2024, 2:33:45

I'm not disputing those facts.

What I AM saying, is that throwing allegations out about who may or may not be behind it, without proof, will not end well for you, especially as it has repeatedly not worked out for you this set so far.

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 3:15:51

g0nz0 Game profile
May 26th 2024, 1:08:28
Josey FFS stop being a fkn Karen, hot damn bro!

Josey slipped into her little black dress. Tryna seduce Ugo to joining the suicide squad over in alliance. Hope they aren't planning anything nefarious with a team of war built countries

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 3:18:27

That was his post ^^^ if you have issues and wish to dispute evo being involved in this, take it up with them since it was their own words.

We are past that now and asking evo to get their coalition to cease their aggressions.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2024, 4:07:58

I don't see any aggression in g0nz0's reply, he made some notes based on his observations....

Are there any actions we don't know about?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Josey Wales

May 28th 2024, 4:25:43

What I AM saying, is that throwing allegations out about who may or may not be behind it, without proof, will not end well for you, especially as it has repeatedly not worked out for you this set so far.

No accusations.

Just the question:

Who is running 426.?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2024, 4:34:36

No accusations.

Just the question:

Who is running 426.?

Perhaps you should change the title of this thread, you're assuming that country is in Evo.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

May 28th 2024, 5:09:19

Just checking in to say hi to all the valiant soldiers fighting the forum battles.

Bless your hearts!

Drow Game profile

May 28th 2024, 9:32:13

No accusations.

Just the question:

Who is running 426.?

"No accusations"
Except that you outright accused Evo of having someone run that country for them in your OP

Drow Game profile

May 28th 2024, 9:33:34

Originally posted by Cathankins:

g0nz0 Game profile

Josey slipped into her little black dress. Tryna seduce Ugo to joining the suicide squad over in alliance. Hope they aren't planning anything nefarious with a team of war built countries

So you're admitting to having war built countries?

Easy enough information to assume given your track record over the last couple of sets without needing spyops to confirm 🤷‍♂️

Josey Wales

May 28th 2024, 10:04:36

g0nz0 Game profile

So you're admitting to having war built countries?

Easy enough information to assume given your track record over the last couple of sets without needing spyops to confirm 🤷‍♂️

Drow, I’m not sure what clan you’re in… Evo, PDM, or Collective Punishment.

So I’ll just ask you directly, in clear English, and I’ll take your word that you’re telling the truth and that will be the end of it.

1. Do you know who #426 is?

2. Is 426 a past or recent member of Evo?

3. Is 426 a past or recent member of PDM?

4. Is 426 being run by our closet sadist KoHeartsGPA?

Drow Game profile

May 28th 2024, 12:54:34

1. Not a clue
2. Not a clue
3. Not a clue, but doubtful
4. You'd have to ask KoH that, but I would assume he'd tell you straight up if it was him.

Also, I've repeatedly confirmed that I'm in Paradigm, comes with being the president...

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 13:14:24

Lmao @ this guy being the president and nobody knowing who he is

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 13:17:44

Does PDM still exist? I thought that clan quit after Doug was pulling a spy ring on your own guys or some crazy thing.

Does the new president also spy and disseminate dirt on the PDM members? If so let us hear all of the good stuff

Devo Game profile

May 28th 2024, 15:53:23

This again? FFS Josey. If you are getting spied still you should probably work on your SPAL, find the country doing it, and kill them, and move on.

I imagine you waking up to a loud noise in the middle of the night and yelling "EVO DID THIS TO ME!!!".

We are very clearly netting at this point so I'm not sure what good spying you would do for us. Is there any point to this? Have you bothered to think through what gain we would have from spying on you?

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 16:40:47

Originally posted by Devo:
This again? FFS Josey. If you are getting spied still you should probably work on your SPAL, find the country doing it, and kill them, and move on.

I imagine you waking up to a loud noise in the middle of the night and yelling "EVO DID THIS TO ME!!!".

We are very clearly netting at this point so I'm not sure what good spying you would do for us. Is there any point to this? Have you bothered to think through what gain we would have from spying on you?

I think it would just be better if you guys get your coalition to quit attacking us.

Devo Game profile

May 28th 2024, 16:43:21

I think it would just be better if you guys get your coalition to quit attacking us.

Well I think it would be better if you stopped throwing out false accusations.

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 16:57:24

Alright have it your way then, send another spy op or have one of your boys send another. Go ahead and make my day evo. Next set is off to a rough start again with that attitude.

AndrewMose Game profile

May 28th 2024, 17:08:54

Cathankins, I don't know who #426 is or what he has done to you all. It is very possibly someone who detagged from EVO after last set and has not reported in to us this set. It is equally possible to be someone else from another clan. It is not someone who is sending spy ops to our site and we aren't benefiting from the intelligence being produced by #426. After reading through this thread it's unclear to me if the actions are harmful or just for intel purposes? In my mind there is a big difference between someone bombing your buildings or stealing your tech and a intel seeking ops. So in responding to Josey's post it's hard for us to say anything concrete based on all of the layers of assumptions we would have to make to come up with what the problem may actually be - much less how to resolve it.

I think Devo said it well. We are netting, not looking for war. It would be a large strategic mistake if we sent someone to do a bunch of harmful spy ops on war prepped countries. Clearly that is not what happened here.

Edited By: AndrewMose on May 28th 2024, 17:12:06
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 17:28:01

Yea they’ve been bombing one of our guys for a week or so now. He upped his spal and he failed.

I realize you guys are netting, but you are also part of a large coalition who grouped together and attacked us.

Obviously right now I don’t have the numbers to beat all of these clans so we chose instead to wage guerrilla warfare and attack this coalition with asymmetrical tactics.

I think you understand the purpose and goals of this is to be a deterrent from harassing our small clan.

You guys have the political pull to get these other idiots to back off and I know that. So you guys can make it happen or we are going to end up in a war forever. We are war ready and stocked and are attempting to play nice but if the other side isn’t going to then neither are we.

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 17:30:33

I don’t trust your coalitions word at this point and they refuse to kill people harassing us so at this point our only option is to target your netters. This is our final warning.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2024, 17:44:32

It’s not our responsibility to kill the people that are harassing you CrazyCath. You’re not our friend nor have you done anything for us. We don’t get anything out of it.

Edited By: Coalie on May 28th 2024, 17:48:18
See Original Post
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Devo Game profile

May 28th 2024, 18:10:03

but you are also part of a large coalition who grouped together and attacked us.

False, You attacked us which is boldly documented in multiple threads. We and our allies defended ourselves and instead of continuing to pursue you we started netting peacefully again. Why do you not get that.

If we wanted to cause you problems we'd be killing you right now.

I have seen no proof that spy ops are even happening to you. I feel as though you are trying to doctor a false CB in order to pick on netters again and not feel as guilty about it this time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2024, 18:24:05

Yea they’ve been bombing one of our guys for a week or so now. He upped his spal and he failed.

I realize you guys are netting, but you are also part of a large coalition who grouped together and attacked us.

Obviously right now I don’t have the numbers to beat all of these clans so we chose instead to wage guerrilla warfare and attack this coalition with asymmetrical tactics.

I think you understand the purpose and goals of this is to be a deterrent from harassing our small clan.

You guys have the political pull to get these other idiots to back off and I know that. So you guys can make it happen or we are going to end up in a war forever. We are war ready and stocked and are attempting to play nice but if the other side isn’t going to then neither are we.

This equivalent to being in a classroom and having bullies harass you and you retaliate on a kid that has nothing to do with what is happening to you but you're going to go ahead and harass him because he's a friend to the bullies........

IT
MAKES
NO
SENSE
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

May 28th 2024, 18:55:32

You all do realize that if you wait till end of set you can see who actually is responsible for the spy ops right ?

Devo Game profile

May 28th 2024, 20:16:58

Originally posted by SuperFly:
You all do realize that if you wait till end of set you can see who actually is responsible for the spy ops right ?

I actually don't recall this mechanic!

Rokkie Game profile

May 28th 2024, 20:43:14

I actually don't recall this mechanic!

SuperFly is correct, you can go via your game profile to your country and click "see all news" and it shows the # of the country spying you. End of set always reveals the truths that cannot be escaped.

TAN Game profile

May 28th 2024, 21:06:16

I'd like to submit into evidence to the court that these 2 questions are dagga levels of dumb - which tracks with the current crowd:

No one in Evo should answer this question. No one in PDM should answer this question. No leader worth their salt would dox their own members. If there are concerns about this country violating pacts or causing trouble, we would launch our own internal investigation, and if found that this country was affiliated with PDM, we'd privately reach out to any impacted clans.

But you are not entitled to an answer on AT about PDM personnel matters, past or present.

TLDR; even if this country was in PDM, we wouldn't tell you anyway. get real.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

VicRattlehead Game profile

May 28th 2024, 21:49:26

but you are also part of a large coalition who grouped together and attacked us.

False, You attacked us which is boldly documented in multiple threads. We and our allies defended ourselves and instead of continuing to pursue you we started netting peacefully again. Why do you not get that.

I have seen no proof that spy ops are even happening to you. I feel as though you are trying to doctor a false CB in order to pick on netters again and not feel as guilty about it this time.

I feel as though only a few people will grok CB.

That means a reason for war, y'all.

Josey Wales

May 28th 2024, 22:15:34

Words of wisdom Superfly. Thank you.

We’ll wait.

We’ll wait and see.

Josey Wales

May 28th 2024, 22:16:37

This thread can be closed.

Josey Wales

May 28th 2024, 22:19:22

Addendum:

We consider it an Act Of War which will be resolved next set and even any associations to 426 will suffer our wrath.

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 22:32:21

I’m not playing this silly gotcha game. If you don’t care to hear why we did what we did then who cares. Let’s just keep warring then right? Why bother even hearing out why we did what we did?

I attacked superfly and merc because he kept threatening us and then when they couldn’t handle us. They called for help and your coalition attacked us.

At that point we retalled and hit evo because it’s the obvious weak point.

No idea what you think you are accomplishing with the silly gotcha game. If you haven’t noticed I don’t actually care about fitting in or what others think in general.

I don’t even care if everyone thinks I am the bad guy in all of this. This silly virtue signaling behavior is just so goofy imo.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2024, 22:36:59

Nobody cares if you’re the good guy or bad guy

Nobody cares about you (period).
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 22:38:22

This equivalent to being in a classroom and having bullies harass you and you retaliate on a kid that has nothing to do with what is happening to you but you're going to go ahead and harass him because he's a friend to the bullies........

IT
MAKES
NO
SENSE

Guerrilla warfare is a form of unconventional warfare in which small groups of irregular military, such as rebels, partisans, paramilitary personnel or armed civilians including recruited children, use ambushes, sabotage, terrorism, raids, petty warfare or hit-and-run tactics in a rebellion, in a violent conflict, in a war or in a civil war to fight against regular military, police or rival insurgent forces.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 22:41:46

Originally posted by Coalie:
Nobody cares if you’re the good guy or bad guy

Nobody cares about you (period).

Thank you. That’s my point. I don’t care either. It’s so weird they keep acting as if I’m going to lie about why I attacked you guys. It just seems such a stupid thing to lie about. I enjoy being the bad guy actually so it’s pretty dumb for them to keep arguing about this.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2024, 23:53:53

Originally posted by TAN:
I'd like to submit into evidence to the court that these 2 questions are dagga levels of dumb - which tracks with the current crowd:

No one in Evo should answer this question. No one in PDM should answer this question. No leader worth their salt would dox their own members. If there are concerns about this country violating pacts or causing trouble, we would launch our own internal investigation, and if found that this country was affiliated with PDM, we'd privately reach out to any impacted clans.

But you are not entitled to an answer on AT about PDM personnel matters, past or present.

TLDR; even if this country was in PDM, we wouldn't tell you anyway. get real.

That's all fine and dandy, but where's the evidence #426 did something bad?

All we're seeing is allegation and finger pointing, nothing else.
🤷
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2024, 23:59:00

IT
MAKES
NO
SENSE

Guerrilla warfare is a form of unconventional warfare in which small groups of irregular military, such as rebels, partisans, paramilitary personnel or armed civilians including recruited children, use ambushes, sabotage, terrorism, raids, petty warfare or hit-and-run tactics in a rebellion, in a violent conflict, in a war or in a civil war to fight against regular military, police or rival insurgent forces.

I know what it means, you didn't comprehend my reply?

You're going to punish the quiet boy in the other desk instead of punching the bully in the mouth.
(•_•)

Josey Wales

May 29th 2024, 1:15:23

No worries.

All will be revealed in 23 days.

At this future time, we will know who 426 is.

As a side note, no doubt harmful spy ops will immediately cease and desist. To great a risk. Our Spy tech is now strong. So any failed harmful spy op will reveal the country number.

And we will know, in 23 days, who is going to die next set, for the entire set associations included.

Unless you want to come completely clean now, in which case we may consider clemency.

It makes no difference to us either way.

We’ve got you.

Josey Wales

May 29th 2024, 1:15:50

***Too

Capt Obvious

May 29th 2024, 2:03:52

If you have 4 pencils and I have 7 apples, how many pancakes would fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats

Cathankins Game profile

May 29th 2024, 15:11:09

IT
MAKES
NO
SENSE

I know what it means, you didn't comprehend my reply?

You're going to punish the quiet boy in the other desk instead of punching the bully in the mouth.

Yes that is exactly how asymmetrical warfare works. I did understand your reply, it was a stupid question so I gave you an equally stupid answer.

The quiet boy in the other desk is in a organization that involves the bully or maybe it’s his cousin and it’s just about sending a deterrent. This is exactly how group warfare works. You are a quick learner my friend.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2024, 15:16:05

Cath– Where were you when the BOMB waged war against its enemies? You have copied our "Insurance Policy."

I prefer to believe that in the past, our approach to warfare was more dignified. Your current method seems somewhat feeble, but I apologize for the blunt assessment.

Cathankins Game profile

May 29th 2024, 15:54:12

Originally posted by Requiem:
Cath– Where were you when the BOMB waged war against its enemies? You have copied our "Insurance Policy."

I prefer to believe that in the past, our approach to warfare was more dignified. Your current method seems somewhat feeble, but I apologize for the blunt assessment.

I’m not for sure. I took a 7 or 8 year break. Maybe 10 or 12 years. Just got busy with life and also it took me a while to find the place again after it closed down after the swirve move. I think a google search led me back.

This place would benefit from advertisement.

When you talk about the bomb war, is that the spy first strike I heard about?

If so then yes actually that is where I got the idea. It wasn’t an original idea of mine. I simply recognized that from a tactical standpoint it was a very smart move. Not my idea though.