3. Chem20 (Omega)
4. LightBringer (Evolution)
5. Happy (Paradigm)
6. AndrewMose (Evolution)
7. Cyref (Monsters)
8. Taz (Paradigm)
9. Rossoneri (Evolution)
10. Xyle/Sov (SoF)

Well done guys. 3 different alliances in the top 3, evo with 4 members in the top 10, Paradigm with 3, Omega, monsters and sof also all repping a spot.
Congrats as always, here's to the next one!

Paradigm President of failed speeling

LightBringer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2024, 12:14:40

Curious to know if I broke some sort of record as a CI restart with 3 kills, that didn't even play properly for the first couple of weeks, coming in at 4th with a NW of $788,328,772....
Hello

Detmer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2024, 12:53:05

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Curious to know if I broke some sort of record as a CI restart with 3 kills, that didn't even play properly for the first couple of weeks, coming in at 4th with a NW of $788,328,772....

No, you're actual only fifth for countries in that category.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2024, 12:58:31

Getting those kills while finishing where you did makes your win so much sweeter.
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 23rd 2024, 13:05:30

Congratulations guys! Those were some impressive finishes :)

Xyle SoF

Jun 23rd 2024, 13:48:28

I was running a war country and only switched to netting once it became clear no war was forthcoming. I had something like 120 missiles... record for top 10? I also had a decent SPAL all set.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 23rd 2024, 14:24:05

Originally posted by Xyle SoF:
I was running a war country and only switched to netting once it became clear no war was forthcoming. I had something like 120 missiles... record for top 10? I also had a decent SPAL all set.

You can’t have a war on here. There is one giant clan and all the nerds use bots they don’t even play the game.

If you beat a war clan they call for help like merc did with us. There is zero real wars happening on here.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 23rd 2024, 14:24:53

What happened to that one idiot who kept saying everyone in evo would break 1.4 billion?

He seems quiet right now

Drow Game profile

Jun 23rd 2024, 15:02:27

Originally posted by Cathankins:

You can’t have a war on here. There is one giant clan and all the nerds use bots they don’t even play the game.

If you beat a war clan they call for help like merc did with us. There is zero real wars happening on here.

1. I'm sure M4D would be offended that they didn't have "a real war"

2. Bots don't mean people don't play the game /eyeroll

3. You didn't "beat mercs". You killed one country, then missile dumped another, and then had your fecal matter forcibly compounded because everyone was sick of you.

4. You suicided evo for the second set running, and they've finished with 30% of the top 10, and 30% of the top 20, whilst you got your fecal matter forcibly compounded a second time, and finished with a combined alliance NW significantly less than that of evo's worst country, after doing more genius things...

tazbot Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 1:17:53

Originally posted by Detmer:

Still top 10 in that category, I'd say it's good enough.

Thanks, Drow. This was a first top 10 for me.

major Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 1:53:05

crats Tazbot

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 24th 2024, 3:18:39

The pure fact that an iMag player is now a rank 1 nettter........
So dirty.
lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

paladin Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 6:32:04

Originally posted by galleri:
So dirty.
lol

I call it progress.
-Paladin
Paradigm Head of Unretirement

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2024, 12:16:26

Originally posted by paladin:
So dirty.
lol

I call it progress.

Or a backwards step.. either or..

Drow Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 13:01:22

Originally posted by tazbot:

Still top 10 in that category, I'd say it's good enough.

Thanks, Drow. This was a first top 10 for me.

Congrats Taz, you deserve it :)

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 13:07:51

Originally posted by Drow:
Originally posted by Cathankins:

1. I'm sure M4D would be offended that they didn't have "a real war"

2. Bots don't mean people don't play the game /eyeroll

3. You didn't "beat mercs". You killed one country, then missile dumped another, and then had your fecal matter forcibly compounded because everyone was sick of you.

4. You suicided evo for the second set running, and they've finished with 30% of the top 10, and 30% of the top 20, whilst you got your fecal matter forcibly compounded a second time, and finished with a combined alliance NW significantly less than that of evo's worst country, after doing more genius things...

Lot of cope right here.

“We didn’t get beat guys we just had to call for emergency help!”

I realize evo is competition against total idiots by the way, thank you for pointing that out.

I bet if evo only played 100 turns in a set the rest of you couldn’t beat them still. There’s a reason I call the rest of you the npc clans.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 24th 2024, 16:09:37

Poor Pony and galleri. *insert sad face lololololololol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 17:12:23

Top 10 for last set:
1. Duff (Evolution)
2. Syzygy (Paradigm)
3. Chem20 (Omega)
4. LightBringer (Evolution)
5. Happy (Paradigm)
6. AndrewMose (Evolution)
7. Cyref (Monsters)
8. Taz (Paradigm)
9. Rossoneri (Evolution)
10. Xyle/Sov (SoF)

Well done guys. 3 different alliances in the top 3, evo with 4 members in the top 10, Paradigm with 3, Omega, monsters and sof also all repping a spot.
Congrats as always, here's to the next one!
Congratulations Duff on your win, you deserve it, I don't care how you got there. Cheers to En4cer and whoever else FAd you but past discretions. LB I honestly didn't know you were playing there, I hit you for 9k buildings. But not much damage. Good finish.
Do as I say, not as I do.

chem20 Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 18:20:10

Congrats everyone

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 24th 2024, 19:35:53

You're 2nd by networth. #61 had 3 kills in this round: https://www.earthempires.com/alliance/68/ranks

Thore Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 21:00:32

well done folks!
Sof.earth2025.net

BROmanceNZ

Jun 25th 2024, 0:20:04

I think we were technically on Cath and Josey's side, helping to bring down the Evo TNW/ANW from the inside.

They should thank us.

Drow Game profile

Jun 25th 2024, 1:53:00

Aww I'm sorry, there was no insult intended there for you guys :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 25th 2024, 3:57:37

lol none was taken. I was there to stay low so I could help hit when needed.
Meanwhile, Pony aka Bromance was busy the last set. Something to do with green beans I think.

TAN Game profile

Jun 25th 2024, 4:47:40

Slagpit what's the status on enabling a Mute function in the forums?

Even in a celebratory thread, we have annoying tossers that just try to stir up controversy.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BROmanceNZ

Jun 25th 2024, 7:46:31

lol none was taken. I was there to stay low so I could help hit when needed.
Meanwhile, Pony aka Bromance was busy the last set. Something to do with green beans I think.

I appreciate you making excuses for me but the truth is I just suck this game.

I live in Evo so I get to win by association.

LightBringer Game profile

Jun 25th 2024, 9:10:12

Oh wow, where can I find the other 4 above me?
Hello

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2024, 12:33:02

He is being a smart ass, heck of a job to all the top 10!!
Need additional support or have questions?

Text me or Email me at:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 25th 2024, 14:37:46

Originally posted by TAN:

Even in a celebratory thread, we have annoying tossers that just try to stir up controversy.
To sensitive to ignore them on your own? Somebody has to make you a special function?

TAN Game profile

Jun 25th 2024, 16:58:10

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

To sensitive to ignore them on your own? Somebody has to make you a special function?

Yup. I am too sensitive. I get triggered and cry to my mommy.

When can we have that feature enabled, Mr. Slag?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 25th 2024, 19:45:43

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Yup. I am too sensitive. I get triggered and cry to my mommy.

When can we have that feature enabled, Mr. Slag?
I prefer thumbs up thumbs down methodology.