Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 2:59:35

because they asked for it.

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:01:43

So much for not hitting my country.

We're you born full of fluff or did you have to eat all of it?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:02:41

you didnt tell me which was yours.

talk to reckless. he begged us to do it.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:03:53

I'm pretty sure it was accumalated over time.... why?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Reckless Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:04:23

You're a colluding fluff. You guys sat on turns after Drek BS'd me with talks of a DNH between our teams. Every one of your members can eat fluff.

fluff this server

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:04:38

You and this server can go fluff yourselves.

You are making celphi look good. Seriously think about that.

All I will say. I'm done.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:04:49

would have happily spared ford.. i've seen the poor son of a fluff try to net here for like a year now and always some asshat or another ruins it for him...
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:04:59

"either hit us or shut the fluff up" remember that?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:06:05

its hilarious that you fluffs actually think we are working with ANYONE.. the run on crap talking led to this and nothing else.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Reckless Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:08:33

Originally posted by Thunder:
"either hit us or shut the fluff up" remember that?

The phrase I said 4 hours ago? Exactly.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:08:45

we sat on turns? lol. we killed a suicider or two in between.

who only keeps 97 troops? lol. easiest gs kill ever.

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:15:45

Your mother is a nice lady? That was me. I was netting.
Why guard against a GS kill? I was a fluffing all-x demo.

My restart has 45mill food. I was going for a top 10 even after the bad bullfluff..

But if that kill makes you feel good, then I'm glad I could help you in your asshole circle.jerk. good luck with that path.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:20:33

we are a war tag. if no one hits us by mid set we save turns and wait for a reason to kill. are you honestly so full of your self that you think we waited days to wait for you to casically invite us to hit you? lol. thats kinda stupid...

and while it may mean less than piss.. for what its worth im sorry ford.. i have never had any issues with you and have watched your consistent attempts to net here go to fluff time and time again at almost 0 fault of your own...
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:29:04

fluff happens, but bragging about killing a netting a country is full retard. Dont.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 3:36:22

:(
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Dreckon Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 13:50:24

Originally posted by Reckless:
You're a colluding fluff. You guys sat on turns after Drek BS'd me with talks of a DNH between our teams. Every one of your members can eat fluff.

fluff this server

YOU asked me for a DNH... I said I would talk to my guys and get back... I have been busy and we obviously chose not to kill Ford although it was tempting... I guess you could say that your DNH was getting to wake up every day with smiling faces and your countries not dressed in that pretty red color - I am not sure I would trust a DNH with you after the missile barrage right after you said we would call our guys off anyway. And btw, talking smack on the boards isn't a good way to get to net around here... ask Archaic

PS: (the term "netting country" confuses me - this game doesn't have a neutral/Switzerland designation, so if you choose to build a country with weak techs/defense that's a risk you take hoping you don't get smacked so you can keep expenses down... not sure why that should mean that the kill is any less or that you are exempt from being killed because you took that risk?)

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:17:48

Originally posted by Dreckon:

PS: (the term "netting country" confuses me - this game doesn't have a neutral/Switzerland designation, so if you choose to build a country with weak techs/defense that's a risk you take hoping you don't get smacked so you can keep expenses down... not sure why that should mean that the kill is any less or that you are exempt from being killed because you took that risk?)

if you dont understand the difference in killing demo country with 100 troops and a full on war prepped country, there is no point in me trying to explain it to you.

and you let me live? lol. your clan is full of retards. you did nothing but grab me. i didnt even retal. go fluff yourselves. you are a fluffty clan, and apparently a bad player who doesnt understand game mechanics.

you will always be a fluffty clan until you learn how to not grab like flufftatrds, every single set.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 23rd 2015, 14:22:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:29:12

Just so you all know. I had no idea bad and icon were in talks of a dnh. Clearly that had no bearing on our fs.

You dont need to look very hard to find the reasons.

ZDH Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:36:17

Oh mrford stop fluffing. If you want to cry about your country being killed talk to Reckless he got your country killed. And as for retard...SHUUUUT THE F U U U U C K UP. Dissident said on the thread that they where going to FS you. So acting surprised that they did is pretty god damn fluffing retarded you asshat fluff.

http://www.earthempires.com/...record-37284?t=1440281126

About me telling you to hit us or shut tf up?

Originally posted by Dissident:
Whos lapdog am i? Lol

You going to hit? Or are you gonna bark all day?

Whos lapdog am i? Lol

You going to hit? Or are you gonna bark all day?

Why would i hit you while youre online? We will hit you... but we work as a team.

Notice the "WE WILL HIT YOU"

If your to stupid to buy troops after they told you straight out on TT they where going to hit that's your problem.

-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:41:43

http://www.earthempires.com/...r-the-record-37284#677764

Ford... if you dont want us to kill your country, lemme know and ill exempt you. But if we catch you even looking at us, you we will hit you too.

quit acting like you know what you are talking about ZDH. it makes you look dumber than you really are.

and my last post was about BAD, not whatever clan killed my country.

chalk another one up for ignorance.

you sure are batting 1.000 for stupid today.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:45:53

OMG your teams at war. They killed your country when they said they wouldn't OOOOHHHH WAH OOOOOOH WAH quit crying. All the time on every forum your crying about something.

You're a cry baby over this game. Just stop.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:46:36

you are an idiot.

and i dont see any crying. why dont you do us all a favor and let the big boys talk?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:47:31

You're batting 1.000 in titty baby.
-BigZ

ZDH Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:48:09

Big boys your a little b I tch...Always have been on these forums lol.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:49:53

you are the only one exuding butthurt around here, for no apparent reason

did i fluff your sister or something? did you want to keep that all to yourself?

to be honest, i dont even know who you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:52:39

fluff my sister...my sister wouldn't fluff with a little b I t c h like you...

I just can't take seeing a grown man cry over this game ALL THE TIME. Even your restarts name is a way of you fluffing "liars" lol.
-BigZ

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:52:46

Waht is happening.....

*slowly sits and watches intently*

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:53:45

ima just let you keep displaying your mysterious butthurt. maybe it will help you heal.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 15:18:12

i missed alot on TT in a small ammount of time lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 15:53:01

its hilarious to see idiots act like we are in bed with bad when we have been around as long as we have and at the end of the day our collective decision making is almost always unanimous based on set circumstances and the attitudes of other players. i have literally never had a conversation with anyone from bad and every decisions that elders makes comes through my filter. this set they practically begged us to hit them while we were in the process of looking for a target. and so we've obliged.

its unfortunate that ford got killed in the process... poor bastard had been trying to net for like at least a year now and once again gets killed for nothin.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 15:55:31

It's not you specifically Link. It's Dissident only.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 15:58:01

Why do you think he lied about xBaDx's begging three sets ago? He was protecting them (xBaDx). He always protects them. Don't you see that by now?

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:11:52

hahaha. i think you and your cronies are the only ones who believe that.

everyone else either doesn't care or knows better.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:13:39

*Think*?? we've just posted you going all out defending a clan that isn't even yours. Why do you care so much what happens to xBaDx?

ZDH Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:23:11

Protect from what exactly? You do realize that these are FAKE countries and no one really is getting hurt right? This is my 3rd set back and the only thing that BaD/Elders did together was kill your country (Celphi) and that was NOT coordinated.

We just wanted your country dead because you where being an douche on forums and hiding behind a BS war (which I don't want to hear a bunch of BS about you did it you know it.)

2 sets ago we got FS'd by book.
Last set you FS'd us with 3 times our net after we had some suicide problems early (not fluffing) you beat us.
This set we are half ass inactive and netting.

Where in there has Elders "protected" us?
-BigZ

ZDH Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:25:29

BTW I just want to add 1 more thing I also have never had any conversation with any Elders member other then on these forums.
-BigZ

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:31:24

even if one of ours was talking to one of theirs, all final decisions were made as a group. anything we did we deemed right at the time and no other tags input has ever been discussed.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Doogs Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:31:47

FYI, xBaDx were maxed turns and still deciding whether or not to kill ICON based only on the number of us that made it to the war chat each night. Had all 4 showed up, we would have went after ICON. But unfortunately, we all have busy personal lives. None of us were expecting or even wanting anybody else to kill ICON

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:32:23

Aye, I believe you too ZDH. It's only Dreckon.

When I was in Elders, Dissident asked us who we wanted to attack: And I suggested xBaDx. That's when Dissident said he just finished talking with xBaDx & that they had basically begged him not to attack.

Then, I got into an agrument with Dreckon on boards & guess who jumps in the convo defending Dreckon? Dissident. That's when I posted the convo & come to find out, Dreckon never begged Elders not to attack them. It was simply Dissident diverting my target selection.

The reason why I keep saying xBaDx helps Elders & vice-versa, is because the two leaders make all the decisions, and it's those two who coordinate things together. So it's not to say all the players of both clans know what's going on, it's just two players.

I bet none of ya'll knew Reckless, Dreckon & Dissident on IRC until the fallout happened.

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:35:34

you seem to be confused as to who the leader of elders is celphie lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:36:33

correlation does not equal causality

everyone needs to stop being tards. seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:37:45

Originally posted by Celphi:

When I was in Elders, Dissident asked us who we wanted to attack: And I suggested xBaDx. That's when Dissident said he just finished talking with xBaDx & that they had basically begged him not to attack.

Then, I got into an agrument with Dreckon on boards & guess who jumps in the convo defending Dreckon? Dissident. That's when I posted the convo & come to find out, Dreckon never begged Elders not to attack them. It was simply Dissident diverting my target selection.

The reason why I keep saying xBaDx helps Elders & vice-versa, is because the two leaders make all the decisions, and it's those two who coordinate things together. So it's not to say all the players of both clans know what's going on, it's just two players.

I bet none of ya'll knew Reckless, Dreckon & Dissident on IRC until the fallout happened.

Do you have any proof... or are you just fluffting out of your mouth again with some half baked assumptions?

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:38:21

So there was that one time at band camp where I mentioned that Dreckon asked us not to hit them... and we didn't because of it... so now we're life long buds and go on camping trips together.

you're high.

Also, here is the decision tree at Elders:
Me: Wanna fluff up Icon for talking fluff?
Link: Hells yes
Rasp: I'm game
Thunder: Thank god... im bored
He who shall not be named: I guess so??
Me: Ok... time's up chumps. let's do this. Leeeerrrrooooyyy.... Jenkiiiiiiiins.
---------------------------------

I am decidedly not the leader of Elders. We are a democratic team. I am the whip. They get annoyed when I text them and message them to come on and hit... but that's the type of person I am. I don't make decisions for the plans, we do that collectively. We don't have ranks... we just do as equals.

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 16:43:27

diss has been far more active in the FA realm and dealing with other tags yes. and his input and discussions are always brought to us. that set bad was new in town and we decided that since they were communicating and honestly didnt appear to want war thatw e would let them slide for whatever hiccup we had. i seen the PMs between dreckon and diss and they made it clear they weren't trying to war.

i have too little time to find reasons to kill things every set so alot of the times i leave it to Diss who is very good at finding/creating a reason to march the troops but we still always look at the situation and decide as a group.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 17:10:21

Yeah- go back over the messages.

Rasp wanted to kill that Texas guy. He said, "We've done it for less". Then Dissident comes in and says, it was a fair retal. So nothing happens. So then Rasp, changes his mind. Then, Dissident asks who should we attack? He states "Do we want an easy target or challenging target"? I voted challenging. I also voted xBaDx. Nobody else had an opinion, but then the next day Dissident decided on attacking a netting clan. And that's who we went with.

Then guess what happened? A few days later, Dissident tells the clan "We should just kill that guy who AB'd Celphi". Guess how the group votes? Everyone decides to go with it. Nothing changed, except Dissident's stance.

I get it. Yall are all loyal to him. No problem. I'm not jealous or envious at all. The only thing I'm pointing out is that you're all puppets and he controls all the strings; but, I'll tell you what, There are no strings on me.

Edited By: Celphi on Aug 23rd 2015, 17:13:12

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 17:15:19

Just because he asks the clan, doesn't mean it's a democracy.

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 17:29:00

Me and diss speak outside of that chat a fair deal tho
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 17:30:42

We thought killing the guy that you abed (over so fair retal ) might get you to participate in our war btw
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dreckon Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 17:35:13

Originally posted by Celphi:

lol... do you have an issue understanding that some people actually get along? lol probably

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 17:35:14

@Link:
So which is it?

1:1 is fair retal (360A:2300A)
or
your policy change to 1:kill a long time ago (but forgot to update it).