Verified:

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2018, 2:09:10

Finally you have made AT worth trolling again. Its been like a crypt in here for YEARS, fluffing YEARS. All of the great trolls, the ones who mentored me have moved on - I can only look back longingly at how TAN, Anon, Lucifer and MiM, etc would have revelled in this teensy tiny little fluffstorm. Mickster would have been slinging bans faster than Patty could overturn them.

Glorious work you've done here guys - now somebody needs to blindside Omega and then AB suicide the 4 remaining PDMers and ATs journey back to the dark side will be complete.

You all are suckish noob hacks at this game - but thank you anyway - even spastic twitching is better than nothing. The oldest thread on the front page is only 3 days old. 8/8 I could totally fap to AT again.

Thank you all for being more entertaining than Ranker.

Edited By: archaic on Jan 29th 2018, 4:02:14
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2018, 2:16:40

You've always been a baby.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2018, 2:31:27

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 30th 2020, 23:49:50
wasn't me...

Vic Game profile

Jan 29th 2018, 4:06:25

TAN?! tan was the most trollable snowflake this game has ever seen

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2018, 17:11:50

Yasssss

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 29th 2018, 17:51:38

Originally posted by archaic:
Finally you have made AT worth trolling again. Its been like a crypt in here for YEARS, fluffing YEARS. All of the great trolls, the ones who mentored me have moved on - I can only look back longingly at how TAN, Anon, Lucifer and MiM, etc would have revelled in this teensy tiny little fluffstorm. Mickster would have been slinging bans faster than Patty could overturn them.

Glorious work you've done here guys - now somebody needs to blindside Omega and then AB suicide the 4 remaining PDMers and ATs journey back to the dark side will be complete.

You all are suckish noob hacks at this game - but thank you anyway - even spastic twitching is better than nothing. The oldest thread on the front page is only 3 days old. 8/8 I could totally fap to AT again.

Thank you all for being more entertaining than Ranker.

WoTlabs been that boring?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2018, 19:22:04

Its been a small goal of mine since returning to liven this up. That's why I'm completely different on AT than in PM. I been pot stirring on here since I came back. I just needed some help. Just took a while to get 50 peeps all on the dark side. When you're flying solo you just look like a solo asshat but when you've got strength in asshat numbers it gets wild. I'm glad the community woke up. It's been very worth returning.