Verified:

NoleICN Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 19:12:34

I sincerely apologize for the fluffstorm started this set.... I assure you i had no idea that this would come to a head like this. Had i known then what i know now, i would have never started the reunion talk months ago. Since apparently I was left in charge of this bowl of fruits and nuts, as of this moment I am declaring all pacts with the aggressors in this conflict null and void, since in my opinion this seems to be wayyy to convenient to have not been planned in some way shape or form. At the end of this set ICN will cease to exist yet again (although i was hoping to possibly keep it going long term, but i can see thats no longer viable).

On a personal note, I have never felt so used by anyone in all the years i have played this game, and guys, that says alot considering the cast of characters I have dealt with in my past. I will never darken this games door step again due to this episode.

For those of you that I had a decent working relationship with, Its been a blast. Its been fun having late night negotiating sessions and fluff fests. Those of you that I didnt have good feeling toward.... you know who you are and can still screw off.

Nole

Retired

Vic Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 19:36:46

and another good person leaving the game thanks to the defunct alliance turned suicide crew elders

be well nole

Xninja Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 21:12:12

Used in a browser based text game..... Epic!

Farwell 😘 stranger I have never known.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

mrcuban Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 21:32:19

@nole appreciate the post and even though this war has no ill impact on my country, I can respect your post and feel for your position. People want to justify doing bad fluff by claiming its just a text game. But people put time and effort, some have been playing this game for over 20 years, and building relationships, chatting, networking etc all around that text based game, so I totally get it.

Nole would be bad to see another person leave the game. Mabye find another tag you can call home?

NoleICN Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 21:55:14

yes.. its a text based game. however for those of us that have been around 20 years or so... its more than that. It was almost family like for some of us. Which when things like this happen it makes it harder on some of us.
Nole

Retired

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2018, 22:31:33

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 30th 2020, 23:51:20
wasn't me...

Link Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 22:33:53

Some of us have actually played the entire time lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 22:35:10

And for what its worth.. we really tried to show you this was coming and to get you on board but you refused to take the chance because you remember a long dead version of this game.

Hope life treats you better than we have lol

Edited By: Link on Jan 28th 2018, 22:38:24
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 28th 2018, 23:30:27

Thanks Nole, this means a lot to see that you call it for what it is. :)

Makinso Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 23:59:04

This is why Elders is defunct

Soviet Game profile

Jan 29th 2018, 0:03:30

LaF feels them pretty hard right now.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2018, 1:52:45

Originally posted by Xninja:

Farwell 😘 stranger I have never known.

Further proof that you are nobody

Originally posted by Link:
And for what its worth.. we really tried to show you this was coming and to get you on board but you refused to take the chance because you remember a long dead version of this game. . . lol

Its sad what you have decayed into
lol?

Originally posted by NoleICN:
I have never felt so used by anyone in all the years i have played this game

You were always a class act Nole, it was an Honor to play with you many years ago. On the bright side, you can be like me and never play this fluff show of a server and just troll all of the losers that do.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 29th 2018, 21:44:08

so i've been in icn all set, playing every 3-5 days and have no idea what's going on lol, what did I do ?:-P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2018, 21:52:39

Its all your fault crippler.

Jan 29th 2018, 22:22:18

I doubt that, I'm guessing its the fault of those who cant stay loyal and with the alliance they were suppose to play with.

But that's just my guess.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2018, 23:50:28

Pffft. You only think that because you're a rational human being. They clearly aren't the issue here. People got mad about the drs you put on bots and just started going bananas

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 30th 2018, 0:28:16

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
I doubt that, I'm guessing its the fault of those who cant stay loyal and with the alliance they were suppose to play with.

But that's just my guess.

But can't you see? Derrick is loyal to the alliance he is suppose to play with.

Elders.

myerr21 Game profile

Jan 30th 2018, 0:59:37

ICNxBONUS
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2018, 3:47:27

Yep. Many ICN were Elders loyalists. Others were warmongers. We made it clear to Nole that we didn't want to pact out of war and we wanted to participate. The clan voted 70% to war. Then laf fsed an fdp. Nole went behind our backs and pacted laf because he didn't trust that our allies would help us, essentially undermining the entire tag and leaving our allies high and dry. And not just our allies. Tags we were loyal to. I'm an ICN lifer but I just don't abide by that fluff. That isn't the ICN that backed up Omega fdp knowing full well that TIL and IX would crush us.

Nole was our worst president and he was removed from power twice because of it. Maybe some day he will learn from his mistakes but currently history is just repeating itself. I know he was just doing what he thought was right, but it wasn't what the crew wanted for the reunion. And he sold himself out to the first tag that tried to bully us instead of doing what ICN used to do regardless of outcome...supporting its FDPs.

That said, I wouldn't have detagged to hit laf if they had quit breaking ewpp and FSing elders oop. I messaged laf repeatedly about it. Elders was a 5 man tag this set and if they had hit laf they would have been crushed easily and this blowback wouldn't have happened at all. And the solace I take from it is that he didn't want to undermine us. He was bullied into that decision over threats from LaF that they would hit us.

Can we be done airing our bullfluff on AT now?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2018, 4:16:39
See Original Post

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 30th 2018, 4:39:56

No
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 30th 2018, 6:36:23

*breaking ewpp*

Thats lovely, but they are no longer in play...

Secondly, Derrick, you were vital in securing the pact for ICN this set, yet you blame Nole for it, and then you use it as an excuse to betray him and throw him under the bus. It's puzzling.

ingle Game profile

Jan 30th 2018, 14:55:10

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Nole was our worst president and he was removed from power twice because of it. Maybe some day he will learn from his mistakes but currently history is just repeating itself. I know he was just doing what he thought was right, but it wasn't what the crew wanted for the reunion. And he sold himself out to the first tag that tried to bully us instead of doing what ICN used to do regardless of outcome...supporting its FDPs.

Derrick, stop bashing the president of the tag in your name. May you should've been the president yourself then instead of using him as a scapegoat.

and Nole, my condolences and sorry you had to put up with members like him.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2018, 17:06:28

Nole was not the president of ICN this set. That's just fake news.

Secondly I wasn't vital in securing a pact. I was vital in paying owed retals for hits per laf's retal policy. I can play ball but I'm not an idiot. Then you guys go on a tirade about how you're going to hit us anyways and force him to sign a pact. He's weak so he signed it.

Again, Nole was removed from power as president of ICN. He can't just decide one day that he's president again. That's ridiculous. Historically ICN has stood up for its allies regardless of outcome and I don't want to be a part of an ICN that doesn't honor its FDPs.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2018, 17:08:45
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Jan 30th 2018, 17:31:20

May the powers that be protect the traumatized snowflakes from disbanded tags that return. Protect them from reliving the horrors of past transgressions.

Why do the whiners stay and the good players that don't want to hear the sniveling and fluffing, stop playing? the whining never fluffing stops. In a wall of text ffs.
Mods?

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

myerr21 Game profile

Jan 30th 2018, 17:50:41

whos whining besides nole? That dude kicked me out of icn years ago for talking fluff about being sick of tagging as ICNxJerry.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Jan 30th 2018, 22:18:44

Heston was referring to anyone who had the balls to defend such a lame action in this thread such as Derrik, as far as Nole kicking you out years ago Jerry, i'm sure that was the right decision, because well, wtf are you ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2018, 22:53:04

I'm surprised you don't remember myerr, crip. He joined ICN pretty early on and was always a complete loon.

On another note, it's not surprising to see a netter say we shouldn't have honored our fdps. That's why stones is killing laf right now. To wardogs, there's a huge difference between an LDP and an FDP. FDPs aren't to be handed out and refusal to join a CS you aren't pacted out of serves you the highest form of dishonor. It is in direct violation of one of the pact terms and thus is breaking pact. So they don't feel bad breaking one back due to having three broken the other way. Someone had to make good on our DPs with imag and elders and our lack of pact with LaF. Either way, ICN was going to be breaking pact whether with elders and imag or with laf. And uh, I think you guys should be well aware that isn't really a choice to me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2018, 23:00:16
See Original Post

Jan 30th 2018, 23:17:36

Who are you calling a netter!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2018, 23:20:18

Then come party man. Haha

Badde Game profile

Jan 31st 2018, 0:15:06

I have a related question. What is a snowflake, and why are they bad?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2018, 0:30:57

Snowflake is a term adopted by U.S. conservatives to describe liberals because sexist and homophobic terms have become politically incorrect.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2018, 0:36:01

alt-insults !

snowflakes are flakes ... of snow ... don't call them racist, sexist, homophobic nor anything else - put simply, if you take many of them on they will bury you alive ... they're cold like that ! ;P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Ruthie

Jan 31st 2018, 0:37:01

and tricky to drive on when they gather in groups :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2018, 1:32:14

Badde Game profile

Jan 31st 2018, 6:08:49

That is just bizzare. But then they are US conservatives, it's not like they have enough brains to walk and talk at the same time...

Heston Game profile

Jan 31st 2018, 6:52:43

"Good one" is what a bunch of cat ladies are saying about your insults.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 31st 2018, 6:58:15

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Snowflake is a term adopted by U.S. conservatives to describe liberals because sexist and homophobic terms have become politically incorrect.

Thought I'd change this as I looked it up and it has a long history apparently.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/...-lovely-side-of-snowflake

Better let merriam webster explain it

Edited By: sinistril on Jan 31st 2018, 7:03:59
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Ruthie

Jan 31st 2018, 17:33:24

do you want to build a snowman?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2018, 17:55:39

Is that where all of us liberals just lay in a pile?

Heston Game profile

Jan 31st 2018, 18:24:20

I don't think fluff stacks that high.