Verified:

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 18:04:09

You are right about the Angelica part lol.

archaic Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 21:20:50

Originally posted by Vic:
archaic has played in laf for a few sets you ignoramus legend derrick lol.

I just saw this, lol nice try Vic - but alas not just no but hell no. Now, maybe if you restart gents . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 26th 2018, 21:22:58

I also was perplexed by that. Pretty sure me and archaic would have ABed eachothers by now if we shared a tag. :)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2018, 21:25:08

Originally posted by Vamps:
lol you've kept at this weird storyline about laf being douches. we've been open and wanting to pact everyone and have. then we got suicided several times based on that same storyline but in reality it was just suiciders that didn't like getting retalled by laf when they hit laf

Did the random few people who tagged Elders deserve to die OOP without provocation? Did galleri's country deserve to die for a simple retal?

Forgive me for using the term douchebag, but I call it like I see it.

Clearly and it seems we should not have let them tag up loc, sof or icn either. Galleri was untagged, untagged countries have no rights on this server. Do you whine about people farming the untagged bots also?
Don of LaF

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2018, 21:27:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol, but trying to run a clan off the server is a totally legit move maki? Come on bro. I'm not gonna see them try to run a tag off the server. Any tag for that matter. But especially not players like galleri and whatnot. You should know that.

We've done basically nothing to SOL except one set we decided to make a war more entertaining for everyone. But all you care about is the politics man.

Even now our topic in elders war room reads very clearly DNH SOL!!!! It will continue to read that way even if you hit us. Our qualms are not and never have been with you. And I'm gonna do everything I can to mend that apparent mar on our relationship if it can be done bro. Like I told you at the time, it was just players trying to make a fun war. Nothing more.

I respect the hell out of lots of players over there and there's no reason for us to be at odds at all. If you pulled your head out of the sand for a minute and listened to your membership you'd realize that hating us isn't what your tag wants. You're on the wrong side of this and by and large any SOL I talk to feels that way.

Stop pandering to people trying to kill the game and run off the players and start listening to your members.

You have told us over and over that Elders will not quit until LaF have quit playing. All we are simply doing is trying to avoid you hitting us first/or we try to have as much fun as we can while fighting you. If that means you will quit then im happy we can go back to netting and hug them threes.
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2018, 21:38:25

Now now gains. I actually tried to work peace in that once set. And I will continue to try to work for peace for at least a set so you guys can net. I also happen to think next set would be a good set to do that for sof100 to arrange against SOL since they've been good enemies so long. Don't get it twisted. I'm not the one who said the pact was voided and that we would hit you in a set we were pacted. That's on y'all.

If you guys still truly believe you're not enjoying hammering us and that you are not a willing participant in the conflict and all the bad blood that comes with it my mind is blown. I'd accept 200% for a set to give sof a great war for 100. You don't want that. You want to war us. That's cool tho. We dtf.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 26th 2018, 21:47:48
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 21:45:41

Hmmmn

Ivan Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 21:45:55

sofs 10 vs sols 30? gonna be a short war :P

Buch Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 21:56:46

Ivan is short

Ivan Game profile

Jan 26th 2018, 21:57:23

true story :( at least in sweden im short worldwide its bit better

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2018, 22:07:05

Ikr. Would be nice if elders could participate lol

Also to sol. We've warred what three times now and FSd you exactly 0 times. You've got literally no reason to think we would. Come at me with that uNAP bro.

The only time we wanted to hit you we straight up told you we wanted to hit you. Couldn't be any more clear where we stand.

Personally I think maybe like SOL/MD vs Stones/Imag/Elders/SoF would be a pretty fun way to celebrate sof100.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 26th 2018, 22:25:26
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 27th 2018, 2:09:02

Originally posted by Vamps:
lol you've kept at this weird storyline about laf being douches. we've been open and wanting to pact everyone and have. then we got suicided several times based on that same storyline but in reality it was just suiciders that didn't like getting retalled by laf when they hit laf

Did the random few people who tagged Elders deserve to die OOP without provocation? Did galleri's country deserve to die for a simple retal?

Forgive me for using the term douchebag, but I call it like I see it.

I have to correct you Vamps...I never got to retal. Stupid Syko aka Karnage ....."Hey I hit you, and my leaders just told me you are not a bot, I am so sorry..I will send FA." I asked if I could just retal. "No you will rape me, I will send good FA"
And I waited...and died....so I did nothing to die except apparently be "untagged" and never respond to Vic when he asked who I was. Like ok, *rolls eyes*

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 27th 2018, 3:15:00

...after his first and only rules violation ...

...as he had never broken any game rules before)....

Random point of clarification:

If you mean game rules, this is incorrect

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2018, 3:25:19

prime sighting

go Eevil!

Vic Game profile

Jan 27th 2018, 5:19:49

Originally posted by Primeval:

...after his first and only rules violation ...

...as he had never broken any game rules before)....

Random point of clarification:

If you mean game rules, this is incorrect

glad to see you're adding so much value as always! what game rules had he broken to get purpled while in laf other than the time he was booted for good?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2018, 8:04:15

Didnt vamps post you quoted in early 2017 that he was booted for good? I'm actually asking. Thought I saw it on another thread. Maybe I'm crazy.

Vic Game profile

Jan 27th 2018, 21:08:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Didnt vamps post you quoted in early 2017 that he was booted for good? I'm actually asking. Thought I saw it on another thread. Maybe I'm crazy.

Vic

Jun 16th 2017, 4:52:57

Karnage's last login to laf was 6/03 and he has just been removed from our site. I'll be looking into any ops uploaded, thanks!

----

"removed from our site" vs as you say, booted for good. fake news

Vic Game profile

Jan 27th 2018, 21:13:27

and trust me, as any psychologist would note from your extensive psychological profile presented in your postings, you aren't "maybe" crazy

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 28th 2018, 1:43:13

and trust me, as any psychologist would note from your extensive psychological profile presented in your postings, you aren't "maybe" crazy

But they have already decided that you are...course we never needed a psychologist to tell us that

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2018, 1:49:44

Sheeeit. I resemble that remark.

But even my crazy ass at least honors my fdps and doesn't go around declaring unbreakable pacts voided and fluff. You're in a class of your own bro.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 28th 2018, 2:00:04
See Original Post

TipDaVampire Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 3:08:16

oh and eevil was an outpost in rd when rd was deleted. (to squelch those tantalizing anti laf/rd storylines)

LOL -- Eevil rolled into IX. (But we did fight RD a few times!)

Vic Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 5:47:25

lol this is eevil in ee. oh and straight from ruthie's wiki
"EEVIL joined RD in October 2010 and continues to play there today."

:)

Ruthie

Jan 28th 2018, 16:19:44

lol omg do you really think i update the wiki? jesus ... site something 7 years ago as a valid current statement? for fluff sake

vic ... i dont think you were even in RD when EEVIL spent a few resets there ... not years

we left and joined LCN, then SoF and then I moved to MD about the time the RD deletions happened and the rest stayed in SoF

so try again .... or dont

i guess i should go update the Wiki *rolls eyes* I dont even remember my log on info to do that

as i still have access to LCN boxcar inbox messages, I see EEVIL was there by October 2011 if not sooner.

nice try Vic

Edited By: Ruthie on Jan 28th 2018, 16:57:34
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2018, 16:55:59

Lol @ Vic citing the earth wiki.

Anyone ever read Vic's? He's a hardcore piece of fluff if you're reading that lol

Vic Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 16:56:14

settle old girl!

i was merely showing tip that eevil had a stint in RD in EE, and ya actually i played a few sets with eevil there (and I left the tag before the deletion so you *may* be right on eevil leaving before it as well, but i'm fairly certain you are wrong and there are posts from that era with eevil guys really upset about the RD deletion.)

love ya hon

Ruthie

Jan 28th 2018, 16:59:30

when RD was deleted from the server, EEVIL was not there

i was a color there which has since been exposed, but when I left so did my eevil buds

i have never had a country deleted ... not in E2025 and not in EE

i know you think i am a liar per your inbox messages to me but sorry, i am not the villian here if you need one

i

Edited By: Ruthie on Jan 28th 2018, 17:06:59
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Vic Game profile

Jan 28th 2018, 19:40:00

i think you are great, but per your messages before the war saying you thought it was eevil vs md and then your confirmation (your own words) in private, after the pact break FS, were you said you knew all along it was an attack on laf.

i don't think that makes you a pathological liar or anything, but per the definition of a lie, it was one :)

Ruthie

Jan 28th 2018, 20:14:31

lol vic ... reread my message to you

i did think it was md vs eevil per the threads on AT

but i knew it was laf before the 1st shot was fired

that was not "all along"

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Jan 28th 2018, 20:17:34

2.1 days ago
To: Vic
no, I wasn't led into anything
frankly I don't care who we hit but I knew it was laf before the first shot was fired
nor do I care about my "good name" in a dying game

where diid i say i knew all along

i didnt

so who is lying? :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Jan 28th 2018, 20:23:24

Woah Vic, now there is one person i will defend her b/c the other is IRL dead, me and Ruth have been friends for a long long long ass time, yeah i don't agree with a lot of her decisions but man we have history. Then again me and you go pretty far back as well but i am that stern individual that will seperate you two if need be. For Fraz's sake don't turn this into a shouting match between you two.

Jan 28th 2018, 20:24:39

On a side note, this coalition reminds me of SPERM who in their intent tried to get LaF to stop playing the game, it didn't work as is obvious so its likely this is going to be just a pinprick b/c for once SPERM was heavily organized this group is not that heavily organized.

Ruthie

Jan 28th 2018, 20:32:10

*hugs Rek* love you long time

no worries, i just dont like being accused of something i didnt do or say

hell, i was sorry not to be fighting on the eevil side and with you!
sorry we ended up both fighting you

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Jan 28th 2018, 20:38:19

Meh fluff happens, there will be more chances to war together later down the road.

Ruthie

Jan 28th 2018, 20:39:34

i ended up in eevil

so its all good :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2018, 14:38:43

This thread is a riot. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 29th 2018, 15:49:57

I AM BECOMING MORE AND MORE CONVINCED THAT VIC IS JUST A SKYNET ALGORITHM THAT HAS BEEN SENT TO TEST HOW HUMANS REACT TO CONFUSION AND DISARRAY. THE AGE OF THE MACHINES HAS BEGUN, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

JIM DANGER
TOTALLY NOT A TERMINATOR
OFFICIAL SENTIENT CYBORG SIMULCRAM, THE MIGHTY CLAN |SKY-DANGER|

Ruthie

Jan 29th 2018, 22:25:19

lol jim
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

farmer Game profile

Jan 29th 2018, 23:11:24

when is the MIGHTY CLAN DANGER COMING BACK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2018, 23:47:36

I think it was 2047?

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Vic Game profile

Jan 30th 2018, 1:01:06

Originally posted by JIM_DANGER:
I AM BECOMING MORE AND MORE CONVINCED THAT VIC IS JUST A SKYNET ALGORITHM THAT HAS BEEN SENT TO TEST HOW HUMANS REACT TO CONFUSION AND DISARRAY. THE AGE OF THE MACHINES HAS BEGUN, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

JIM DANGER
TOTALLY NOT A TERMINATOR
OFFICIAL SENTIENT CYBORG SIMULCRAM, THE MIGHTY CLAN |SKY-DANGER|

i am becoming more and more convinced that i'm the only intelligent life left here :)

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 30th 2018, 1:58:17

i am becoming more and more convinced that i'm the only intelligent life left here :)

HA! SURE YOU ARE AGENT SMITH

NEO DANGER

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2018, 4:27:07

If I start the [DANGER] tag next set will you join and be president? I'll warlead. Sometimes in life you realize the things you support above all else and I'm an avid JIM_DANGER fan. Also a lowkey SAM_DANGER fan. I can even use caps lock if it's required. Archaic can be HFA.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 30th 2018, 4:31:35

For the record, gains. We never said we wouldnt stop til you quit playing. I believe we said youd never net again. There is a distinction there ya know.

Why did we say that again? I forget.

Hokage Game profile

Feb 2nd 2018, 6:19:09

Manipulating

Ruthie

Feb 2nd 2018, 17:26:16

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 44491; 838646]If I start the [DANGER] tag next set will you join and be president? I'll warlead. Sometimes in life you realize the things you support above all else and I'm an avid JIM_DANGER fan. Also a lowkey SAM_DANGER fan. I can even use caps lock if it's required. Archaic can be HFA. [/quote]

hmmm ... I am looking for a new home next reset :) oh wait ...

I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME NEXT RESET
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady