Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 2:24:57

I don't get it. Elders haven proven to be pound for pound boss at war. You focus your KR on imag when Elders countries have double the total hits and double the hits per country....

Edited By: mrcuban on Sep 23rd 2016, 2:30:06

Hellz X Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 2:38:59

It will catch up to them in a couple days
Imaginary Numbers

Sov Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 2:55:22

1) At the time of this post, we have not killed an Imag country for in excess of 48 hours. We have killed 1 Elders country in that time and targeted another who walled due to us not having enough turns to maintain our standard speed.

2) Every Imag country was targeted for specific reasons in line with our warring strategy. We do not distinguish much between tags. We kill countries in line with our warring strategy. For example, an Imag country which was a Dict bought up to 9 million jets, it made itself a priority target and had to die. Elders countries are depleted from their war with Stones are generally smaller than countries who have been killed.

3) Regardless of how "boss" you think Elders is pound for pound, they are trailing in almost every stat when compared to SoF and MD such as Avg NW, Hits Per Member, etc. They currently have 226 Hits Per Member compared with MD at 234 Hits Per Member and SoF at 252 Hits Per Member despite only having one country die compared to MD/SoF who have taken heavy fire. Deaths mean turns lost (turns in protection) which translates to less hits. Elders have a couple of very good players, but MD and SoF have good players too and more of them (naturally because we are larger).

As more and more of the larger countries die you will find Elders come more into the firing line.

Vamps Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 3:04:08

What's the HPM of Elders compared to SoF/MD if you exclude missiles?

Sov Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 3:13:22

Originally posted by Vamps:
What's the HPM of Elders compared to SoF/MD if you exclude missiles?

I can't give you stats for the whole war because on earthgraphs if I change it from "72 hours" to "All" it includes stats for the entire set. I can only give you the last 72 hours:-

(not including missiles)
SoF - 75 HPM
Elders - 70 HPM

In the last 72 hours 7 SoF countries died compared to 1 Elders country.

mrford Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 3:53:20

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2016, 4:34:57

hmmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Donny Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 7:50:34

i think we should war JUST imag for making this stupid thread.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

will send missiles Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 9:34:38

Some Elders people seem to waste their turns. 85..... numbskull. Hair-Trigger happy. F- for brains.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 23rd 2016, 11:39:55

Originally posted by Donny:

Donny .... that guy is not in iMag..... mrcuban is Lust. Get with the times.
Thank you though. Sit down. lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Soviet Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 12:16:44

Originally posted by Donny:

Ya Donny. Go tagkill that idiot and his multies in LUST. Maybe while you guys do that, LiE can organize and make the war more challenging.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

xyle

Sep 23rd 2016, 13:14:50

We (Sof/MD) are scared of Elders, we're hoping they won't hit us if we don't hit them.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Buch Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 14:40:42

Originally posted by will send missiles:
Some Elders people seem to waste their turns. 85..... numbskull. Hair-Trigger happy. F- for brains.

Hey don't you fluffing worry about how I use my turn boy. If you knew what was good for you you will shut the hell up b4 I ab you again.

Link Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 15:02:26

dont listen to cuban. leave us alone LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 15:02:38

Originally posted by xyle:
We (Sof/MD) are scared of Elders, we're hoping they won't hit us if we don't hit them.

LMFAO
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

AzNiZe Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 16:03:24

They are saving us for desert.....

Dissident Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 17:19:43

http://earthgraphs.com/...;search=Search&sort=6

this is why elders have no missiles and are being targetted last.

as for stats on hpm and hpc and hpk, none of that matters in the end... lets just fight the war instead and have fun.

Sep 24th 2016, 1:18:59

"Hey don't you fluffing worry about how I use my turn boy. If you knew what was good for you you will shut the hell up b4 I ab you again."

OK, Bucky. Effffing numbskull Bucky.

Sep 24th 2016, 1:21:56

I bytch slapped you the last time and used you like a dish-rag hoe, and I will bytch slap you again like the dirty toenail, half-baked gutter rat that you are. You worthless piece of rotting protoplasm.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 1:34:28

Hey small fry. Thats quite enough of that. The elders will not have some no name player from some suicide tag treating the elders supreme leader in such a way.

One more message outta you and there will be consequence.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 2:51:31

/me eats popcorn

Need more buttah!!!

/runs to grab more buttah and realizes Dissident hid the rest of it

You bastard!!!

Sov Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 4:48:53

Originally posted by Dissident:
Hey small fry. Thats quite enough of that. The elders will not have some no name player from some suicide tag treating the elders supreme leader in such a way.

I propose a temporary ceasefire and joint warchat to eliminate the trash;)

Dissident Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 5:39:18

i accept!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 24th 2016, 6:49:08

iMag approves

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

En4cer Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 7:16:06

Bonus

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2016, 8:01:35

Passes free popcorn around for everyone*

Sifos Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 11:56:38

Here is an idea, don't base target selection on alliance, but actual targets.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Sifos Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 11:57:11

Havn't the other alliances learned this yet? Yeez.
Imaginary Numbers

Soviet Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 11:57:46

I'm following you from thread to thread.
Imaginary Numbers

Sifos Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 12:11:42

Having people who follow you is a good trait for a leader. To lead you must also first learn how to follow, and as you show promise, I will take you in as my apprentice.
Imaginary Numbers

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2016, 12:58:30

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by Dissident:

I propose a temporary ceasefire and joint warchat to eliminate the trash;)

SoL?
Catch me on ir c

Buch Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 15:57:24

Originally posted by will send missiles:
I bytch slapped you the last time and used you like a dish-rag hoe, and I will bytch slap you again like the dirty toenail, half-baked gutter rat that you are. You worthless piece of rotting protoplasm.

I will skull fluff you you little piece of fluff

Sep 25th 2016, 1:59:54

Buch-Nut..... aren't you supposed to be fighting SOF? That's what's so strange about you... you funny little fella. You attack someone who is fighting the same enemy as you. How can your allies trust you? You told me you were sorry then begged me not to attack you and now your breaking the truce.

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 6:57:42

Soviet no need to get personal here mate... Just because you return to imag and realise you and your tag are not significant in this game, what is left of imag is blindsiding sub 10 member clans now... and still losing... no need to get personal...

My comment was not offensive at all. I simply stated that Elders have double your hits, 100 more hits per member, and have proven themselves to be a warring bunch. At the time of posting MD/SOF had killed 7 imag to 1 elders country.

Soviet Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 19:35:13

So a 5 member clan(iMag) FSed a 5 member clan (LUST), then iMag gets FSed by what's left of Elders (5 people as well) and makes it 5v10... What's your fluffing point dude? Ya we lost a 5v10 war so what?

Secondly, "At the time of posting MD/SOF had killed 7 imag to 1 elders country." are you fluffing tarded? Did you not read:

Originally posted by Sov:
1) At the time of this post, we have not killed an Imag country for in excess of 48 hours. We have killed 1 Elders country in that time and targeted another who walled due to us not having enough turns to maintain our standard speed.

2) Every Imag country was targeted for specific reasons in line with our warring strategy. We do not distinguish much between tags. We kill countries in line with our warring strategy. For example, an Imag country which was a Dict bought up to 9 million jets, it made itself a priority target and had to die. Elders countries are depleted from their war with Stones are generally smaller than countries who have been killed.

3) Regardless of how "boss" you think Elders is pound for pound, they are trailing in almost every stat when compared to SoF and MD such as Avg NW, Hits Per Member, etc. They currently have 226 Hits Per Member compared with MD at 234 Hits Per Member and SoF at 252 Hits Per Member despite only having one country die compared to MD/SoF who have taken heavy fire. Deaths mean turns lost (turns in protection) which translates to less hits. Elders have a couple of very good players, but MD and SoF have good players too and more of them (naturally because we are larger).

As more and more of the larger countries die you will find Elders come more into the firing line.

I'll teach you all about picking valuable targets over trash if you want me to.
Imaginary Numbers

Soviet Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 19:37:59

Also LOL I love that you have a hard on for Elders because they "saved" you last set. Maybe we ought to dance a little and see if it happens a second time? Highly doubtful...
Imaginary Numbers

Buch Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 20:25:09

oi i didnt have no truse wit u. and its your own fault u gat no tanks

albob Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 21:04:20

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 21:06:03

Soviet tell me a war in the last few resets that elders have lost? Tell me a war in the last few resets that imag has won? You can't...

You can take your high horse and fluff it. Ive never had an issue with imag or you even when the server thinks imag is trash and pulls shifty blindside, until you pulled a shifty blindside on us... I'd actually spoken with breeze a lot, most sets so it came as an insult to me when you / gallery come back one set a blindside LUST when we were stocking and zero turns...

So go fluff yourself. Once again you're lost another war and I guess next Set you'll go back to the good old imag days... Oh wait you don't have them either...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 26th 2016, 1:03:21

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Soviet tell me a war in the last few resets that elders have lost? Tell me a war in the last few resets that imag has won? You can't...

You can take your high horse and fluff it. Ive never had an issue with imag or you even when the server thinks imag is trash and pulls shifty blindside, until you pulled a shifty blindside on us... I'd actually spoken with breeze a lot, most sets so it came as an insult to me when you / gallery come back one set a blindside LUST when we were stocking and zero turns...

So go fluff yourself. Once again you're lost another war and I guess next Set you'll go back to the good old imag days... Oh wait you don't have them either...

Umm get your facts straight....I wasn't in iMag last set. I was in LaF the last few sets....INCLUDING LAST SET. You can ask LaF. Matter a fact there is thread out there where I posted my country name because I stole mrford's old country name.... lol
40 70 Camaroland (#90) 100 $99,557,805 H LaF
Before you suddenly drag my name into this out of nowhere get your facts straight. How funny of you a few posts up telling soviet "Soviet no need to get personal here mate.." So what crawled up your ass to mention my name when I haven't said a thing in this thread to you?

And please tell me how it was Soviet's fault that iMag blindsided you? He wasn't' the pres or any type of leadership until this set........

NOWHERE did soviet say anything about Elders losing... Tell me a war in the last few sets that LUST or TITANS (yes that was yours also) has won? You can't.....

EDIT: my nic has an i at the end, not a y.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 26th 2016, 1:13:54

Scott Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 1:06:07

Originally posted by galleri:

Umm get your facts straight....I wasn't in iMag last set. I was in LaF the last few sets....INCLUDING LAST SET. You can ask LaF. Matter a fact there is thread out there where I posted my country name because I stole mrford's old country name.... lol

1. Before you suddenly drag my name into this out of nowhere get your facts straight. How funny of you a few posts up telling soviet "Soviet no need to get personal here mate.." So what crawled up your ass to mention my name when I haven't said a thing in this thread to you?

2. And please tell me how it was Soviet's fault that iMag blindsided you? He wasn't' the pres or any type of leadership until this set........

3. NOWHERE did soviet say anything about Elders losing... Tell me a war in the last few sets that LUST or TITANS (yes that was yours also) has won? You can't.....

EDIT: my nic has an i at the end, not a y.

fixed

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 26th 2016, 1:08:41

Dammit Scott. You are not Excel :P

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 1:34:58

Hi galleri apologies on 2 counts firstly my mobile autocorrect doesn't allow for galleri, only gallery. Secondly for bringing you into the imag reference to the blindside last set. If you were in LAF than my apologies.

I never made any claim to fame that we were good at warring... ever. We don't claim to be warring alliance or even a netting one. I've only made reference to that fact were not even that great players. But imag only wars, and claims to be a warring clan...

Anyways I never made this personal Soviet did. This post wasn't an attack on imag, more questioning MD/SOf reasons imo for hitting the wrong targets..

Am i bitter about getting blindsided? Yes. Did i bring it into next set ingame? No. Did i not reach out to soviet ingame early in the set to clear the air and say we don't want bad blood? Yes.

I was simply telling soviet to take his bitterness elsewhere as Im not the one kicking his countries ass.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 26th 2016, 1:53:38

no worries about the misspell and thinking I was in iMag. This is my first set back to iMag in like probably 2 or 3 years. I didn't mean to come off sounding harsh....I was annoyed my name got pulled into the convo.
Thing is mrcuban....
iMag doesn't care if they win or lose. They just like war. ;)

Hellz X Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 3:47:20

I like beer too...
Imaginary Numbers

Thore Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 5:58:44

Syko and mrcuban should play together, I think they'd be pals.

The day I take critiques on target selection from someone on the side currently getting their asses romped is the day I let Syko start leading chats for SoF.
Sof.earthgraphs.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 26th 2016, 6:55:46

Originally posted by Thore:
Syko and mrcuban should play together, I think they'd be pals.

The day I take critiques on target selection from someone on the side currently getting their asses romped is the day I let Syko start leading chats for SoF.

Again mrcuban is not even in this war.....i like when people don't read the thread before they comment....

Scott Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 7:29:39

You called me a Microsoft product...to hell with you!

This is war!!!!!!!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 26th 2016, 8:45:40

Originally posted by Scott:

You called me a Microsoft product...to hell with you!

This is war!!!!!!!!!

Want my country number? Or are we talking thumb war?

Sov Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 12:32:10

This post wasn't an attack on imag, more questioning MD/SOf reasons imo for hitting the wrong targets..

I would hardly say SoF was hitting the wrong targets. It was highlighted above we had a strategy and there were no targets on the part of Elders considered a large enough threat until basically all the threats above them were eliminated. Whilst you may hold Elders in a high regard, their reputation alone is not enough for us to target them.

I am pretty sure our warring strategy has been proven to be the correct one as we have built quite a lead in the war which is widening more as time goes on.