Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 15:31:18

Just FYI:

Since it updates once a day, you can uncover any country's identity.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 15:40:11

there should be an option not to update during the set

Forgotten

Aug 3rd 2016, 15:45:56

not if my country is on private modes!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 16:04:32

Breaking news!

Celphi discovered something that has been used for years. Impressive!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Buch Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 16:06:33

Ford you're supposed to encourage celphi.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 16:06:37

Used by some, but not known by many. The difference is, I share my knowledge of the game. Whereas you critique those who do.

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 16:08:09

Bullfluff. Everything you say is bullfluff. That is why you get critiqued. Not because you are the games saviour.

Correlation and causality. You havn't grasped that simple concept yet.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kat Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 17:22:13

Celphi assumes that, if you don't consistently announce that you know something, you clearly don't know it and that, if you didn't say it on AT, then you haven't said it ANYWHERE else.

So clearly, no one else knew about this leader board thing cause no one else ever pointed it out. Duh.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 17:45:53

I guess I hurt their feelings for letting the word out.

My aim is not to please the trolls of AT, it is simply to educate the ones who did not know. It makes no sense to remark negatively to a post which educates players who do not know.

And for the record Kat, I didn't assume. I have emails from 9 people so far, who didn't know. If they wish to announce who they are on this thread, that's their choice.

Buch Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 18:29:20

I'm one!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 18:58:45

Originally posted by Buch:
I'm one!

+2
Catch me on ir c

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 19:12:30

I thought it was interesting and valuable. I'll just mention that when you do a search for useful information on these forums you are more than likely to find a post by mrford and that post often has incorrect information. And even if it is true you can't trust it and have to search further because ford has posted incorrect information so often. And most likely you will find some completely off topic irrelevant post by mrford full of nasty abuse, which is one area where he does excel.

slip Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 20:33:13

Was nice to be able to track bottom of the barrel suiciders.

bummer.

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 21:37:43

Originally posted by Getafix:
I thought it was interesting and valuable. I'll just mention that when you do a search for useful information on these forums you are more than likely to find a post by mrford and that post often has incorrect information. And even if it is true you can't trust it and have to search further because ford has posted incorrect information so often. And most likely you will find some completely off topic irrelevant post by mrford full of nasty abuse, which is one area where he does excel.

Oh look, you like your make fluff up too. Go figure.

Why don't you go find some of that incorrect information and I'll quote some posts you made sucking my fluff for teaching you destocking and replenishment rates.

Either way, all celphi did is give away a trick that just about everyone but the suiciders it was used to track or solo server tryhards know. Do you want me to give him a pat on the back for that? Lol no.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 3rd 2016, 21:40:57
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 22:01:17

Originally posted by mrford:
That is funny because you were that guy Ti.

And GDI is the solution. Don't break it.

That quote was from Tournament Talk. Remember that one?

I challenge anyone to try hunting for anything on the forums without finding one of mrford's 19,700 silly posts. Its like pollution.

mrford Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 23:05:26

I do appreciate it. The way I was calculating this was pretty complicated. First, when the time seemed right, I would buy out all my PM troops. Then I would wait until 1 turn passed, and determine how many new troops appeared on my PM. I would then look up old records of destocks, stored away in Microsoft OneNote, and from an old game figure out the ratio of jets, turret and tanks that would be produced by multiplying those factors with the current troop production rate. (your 3 troops , 2.5 jets and turrets, and 1 tank seems to be correct, btw)

Then I would figure out how many turns I had left, figure out a plan for selling my bushels, and log out for 40 hours to maximize my PM while minimizing my expenses.

So, now I can do all of the PM calculations in 30 seconds instead of about 15 minutes, and I now know that I need to wait 41.66 hours instead of 40 hours, because the 25 minutes thing changes it. So, mrford, you actually have saved me some time.
Thanks again :)

And there is the fluff sucking on the same server.

I understand that you ate your brain away with drugs and a comical lack of self control, and you are high all the time now, but stop being a revisionist. I have taught more people in this game than even still pay it anymore. You need to stop being so butthurt.

Get back on your knees or get out.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 23:34:38

Getafix be like, I can quit whenever I want...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...KO7HU/s1600/drugs_lol.jpg

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2016, 23:43:39

You are just annoying mrford. You are so quick to criticize anyone who posts anything useful and interesting. You jump into every discussion and insult everyone and act like a know it all. This thread is a typical example. But it covers the entire forum like barrels of toxic sludge.

Link Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 0:13:13

/popcorn
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

CGiboney Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 0:30:21

MrFord is the real MVP!!! 145%

Unholy Monks

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2016, 1:17:51

@Getafix:
It's a shame. He could be such a huge benefit to the players of EE but prefers to be the determent instead.

Ever notice his cheerleading crew who follows him thread to thread & attacks whomever he targets.

Scott Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 1:38:47

Originally posted by Celphi:
@Getafix:
It's a shame. He could be such a huge benefit to the players of EE but prefers to be the determent instead.

Ever notice his cheerleading crew who follows him thread to thread & attacks whomever he targets.

Just because many of us are able to point out the same retards, doesn't mean we are a crew. I haven't talked to Ford in months.

I am awaiting your conspiracy theory.

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 1:43:12

You are just annoying mrford. You are so quick to criticize anyone who posts anything useful and interesting. You jump into every discussion and insult everyone and act like a know it all. This thread is a typical example. But it covers the entire forum like barrels of toxic sludge.

Bro, your first post here was insulting me. Are serious? Lol

Get back to sucking my fluff atleast if you are going to be on it this much. That was more fun.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 4th 2016, 2:20:29
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mdevol Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 3:23:27

I used this like a decade ago to track countries. Now days I just use my knowledge of who runs certain country builds and play times and attack patterns. It's pretty easy having played this long. I can narrow on tries after 2 or 3 days of war down to 3 or 4 people and they relatively quickly filter themselves out.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2016, 3:50:13

Notice how I didn't mention Scott's name, yet he knew who I was talking about.

Scott Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 3:57:46

Originally posted by Celphi:
Notice how I didn't mention Scott's name, yet he knew who I was talking about.

Notice how people can apply common sense. It really isn't that hard. Stop acting like a fluffing retard.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 4:07:50

My original lived longer than Scott's in this war. So there is that.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Vamps Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 4:09:56

Does anyone else feel like every time they read a Celphi post, they lose brain cells?

It's almost impressive to see such constant rampant stupidity.

Scott Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 4:11:28

Originally posted by mdevol:
My original lived longer than Scott's in this war. So there is that.

First time in a while... Also caused me to get baby fluff kl over my hands and phone while trying to walk and change a diaper... So there is your bonus gift.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 4:40:23

;)

Link Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 5:34:50

mdevol = winning
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2016, 5:47:42

@scott:
Ever notice how your mouth is always in gear but your brain is in neutral?

Vic Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 12:32:13

classic thread!

Kat Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 18:47:14

Can we just make a forum for Celphi already?
It can be named: Pointing out the obvious or even EarthEmpires for Dummies.

This way, we can have a lot of new players DIYing this game without being mentored by veterans. Maybe they'll even start new clans and this game will turn into a huge clusterfluff of spam tags and smart, but albeit stubborn people who half understand concepts, but take offense if they're told they don't know what they're doing.

Better still, it will be easier for us to avoid the Celphi forum. I'm sure the ford/scott/celphi/whoeverbandwagonsthistime threads will still happen, but without the misplaced advice.

archaic Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 18:47:35

Every time I think we have finally scraped the last remnants of celphi off of our shoe - somebody steps in him again and starts tracking bullfluff all over these forums.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Kat Game profile

Aug 4th 2016, 18:53:39

btw, I was being sarcastic for most of my post... just in case some trolls decide to pick at that.