Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 17:14:44

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 17:16:29

Is seeking my first peaceful netting set. To all my old enemies I just want you to know that I'm starting fresh and hold no grudges against you. Its all water under the bridge. Good luck to everyone this round!

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 17:29:55

you wont make it a week before nerd raging out on someone and creating another alias. or getting deleted for cheating.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 17:38:10

Let time be the judge on that one Ford. I look forward on proving you wrong.

Heston Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 17:42:37

Time does tell. History is a mofo.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Not a Doctor

Jun 9th 2016, 17:49:07

Originally posted by macdaddy:
To all my old enemies I just want you to know that I'm starting fresh and hold no grudges against you. Its all water under the bridge.

What about your old enemies who do hold grudges against you? I made you a promise last set Deano. Do you remember what it was?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2016, 17:52:07

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:
To all my old enemies I just want you to know that I'm starting fresh and hold no grudges against you. Its all water under the bridge.

What about your old enemies who do hold grudges against you? I made you a promise last set Deano. Do you remember what it was?

internal examination using welding gloves dipped in crushed glass given a guess
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 17:57:57

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. I have changed and am looking towards making progress. I only hope everyone else can do the same.

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:00:08

You cant just clap your hands and make all the people you have pissed off forgive you.

Oh, I have forgiven you so you must forgive me! If not you refuse progress!

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:05:23

My land farm returns!

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:06:54

I would like to think that all mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them. NotADoctor, I overacted when I stamped the approval to our members to wage war on you. You were being diplomatic and trying to come up with a solution for peace. I should have worked towards peace and for that I apologize. I was wrong.

Heston Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:08:12

Before this theead is closed by a mod, deano will fall apart.

Heston Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:10:00

I would like to think that all mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them. NotADoctor, I overacted when I stamped the approval to our members to wage war on you. You were being diplomatic and trying to come up with a solution for peace. I should have worked towards peace and for that I apologize. I was wrong.

You dont get to talk so much fluff about death and then regret peace talks after getting your ass handed to you.

Scott Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:11:07

Originally posted by Heston:
Before this theead is closed by a mod, deano will fall apart.

My money is he will farm some other small tag and get killed off again. He will be in here crying as he runs a 12 hour kill run without the other player walling.

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:11:20

good luck, you are going to need it. you arnt smart enough to be diplomatic. and i seriously mean that.

not a week ago you made an alias and declared jihad on me. you are retarded, no one believes your bullfluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:18:13

Originally posted by mrford:
good luck, you are going to need it. you arnt smart enough to be diplomatic. and i seriously mean that.

not a week ago you made an alias and declared jihad on me. you are retarded, no one believes your bullfluff.

I don't know what you are talking about. I did not such thing. You obviously have me mistaken from another person in your fan club

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:19:23

You dont get to talk so much fluff about death and then regret peace talks after getting your ass handed to you.

NotADoctor did not hand me my ass. We were in the middle of warring against them then the opportunists (IMP) attacked us when we were in the middle of another war

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:19:50

I don't know what you are talking about. I did not such thing. You obviously have me mistaken from another person in your fan club

no, i didn't. playing me for a fool isnt helping your case.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:22:32

Why would I declare jihad on you? Don't you think I had enough enemies than to pick a fight with you? You have done nothing wrong to me recently, there is no motive,.

Heston Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:22:39

NotADoctor did not hand me my ass. We were in the middle of warring against them then the opportunists (IMP) attacked us when we were in the middle of another war

You have set the standard for getting fluff stomped ingame and in the forums since your appearance.

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:25:35

Why would I declare jihad on you? Don't you think I had enough enemies than to pick a fight with you? You have done nothing wrong to me recently, there is no motive,.

I have never done anything wrong to you other than try to teach you how to play the game. you are the one who fluffed me over. your point isnt a very strong one.

however, i dont have to do anything for you to die, you have enough enemies and it will be fun to watch.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:25:35

I have never done anything wrong to you other than try to teach you how to play the game. you are the one who fluffed me over. your point isnt a very strong one.

however, i dont have to do anything for you to die, you have enough enemies and lack any diplomatic skills or self control. it will be fun to watch.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:31:32

wow! Very typical of the earth FFA forums., I come here to extend my peace offerings and all I get is fluff. Its not hard to see that I was never the problem and that I was created by all of you to be the problem., I guess it wouldn't be much fun if there wasn't someone to hate in a war game.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 9th 2016, 18:33:19

To Whom It May Concern:

We are in receipt of your statement regarding playing countries in FFA for the June 6th - August 4th round. Unfortunately, your request for playing this round of FFA has been denied. We sincerely apologize that we are unable to accommodate this request at this time, and we hope any inconvenience to you is minimal. Best of luck to you.

Regards,

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:35:05

eat a fluffk primeval

Heston Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:42:47

Here it comes!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2016, 18:49:44

Dang someone has a short temper

Heston Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:54:03

mactranny failed the ee humility test he created for himself.

Desperado Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 18:57:47

sorry macdaddy but i'm going to have to "go along with everyone else" on this

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 19:20:04

social retards are entertaining though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apollyon

Jun 9th 2016, 21:16:30

To Whom It May Concern:

We are in receipt of your statement regarding playing countries in FFA for the June 6th - August 4th round. Unfortunately, your request for playing this round of FFA has been denied. We sincerely apologize that we are unable to accommodate this request at this time, and we hope any inconvenience to you is minimal. Best of luck to you.

Regards,

*falls over laughing her ass off*
Το όνομά μου είναι ο Ἀπολλύων

Heston Game profile

Jun 9th 2016, 22:21:19

To Whom It May Concern:

Regards,

Classic OG fluff. One for the books.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 9th 2016, 22:35:03

Fun :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 5:44:19

in the word of mario

HERE WE GO!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 5:58:47

You can't reason with these people mac, they are not reasonable people. They are just wolfpacking, because that's social behavior. To all team up on one person, in numbers, and single you out. Just quit responding to them. They are all idiots on this thread.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 6:01:48

They are bullies.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2016, 15:21:45

I thought the forums were declared a safe space???

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 15:25:37

It is easy to identify the social retards. They are the ones who blame everyone else for their problems.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2016, 15:42:15

Ford has to be a liberal. Always attacking people who do not agree with him.

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 16:57:21

wrong
Swagger of a Chupacabra

slip Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 17:04:50

To Whom It May Concern:

Regards,

haaaaaaaaa!
where was this prime when we were kids.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2016, 19:15:40

wrong

Nope not wrong. Attacking people that don't agree with you definitely a liberal move.

The funniest part is you never saw the sarcasm emoticon in my post before attacking.

Delete your twitter account dude

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 20:32:56

i dont have a twitter account.... i also dont use emoticons.

you make too many assumptions. you make yourself look silly without me having to do anything that way. i like it!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 20:39:18

also, this post

It is easy to identify the social retards. They are the ones who blame everyone else for their problems.

wasnt directed at you, so go cry somewhere else. assumptions, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2016, 20:44:58

You backwoods hicks from third world countries. Some day you will join us Burmese and rule the world

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 20:49:43

I posses plenty of technology. I have no desire to join social media. I only have a facebook account for my CoD clan that is pretty inactive now.

I have a cell phone to connect with my friends. I dont need to know what they had for lunch or what they are thinking every hour.

I suppose I am not as needy as some.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apollyon

Jun 10th 2016, 22:18:12

You're Burmese, smegma? Damn. :P
Το όνομά μου είναι ο Ἀπολλύων

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2016, 23:12:56

Nah I spun the globe on my desk and that is where my finger landed

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 11th 2016, 1:22:20

Originally posted by smegma:

*Falls off my bed laughing* That is an insult to true democrats such as myself. 😂😂😂
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 11th 2016, 2:39:43

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Originally posted by smegma:

*Falls off my bed laughing* That is an insult to true democrats such as myself. 😂😂😂
uhh..I thought you were gone..for good..? ...!..............?