Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 15:45:54

4 game suspension reinstated.

Astrix next to those rings lol. GG
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jelly

Apr 25th 2016, 17:43:21

like those NA netting records?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2016, 17:58:02

lol @ NA netting records
we don't need to involve a series of courts to know that they were cheating. :p

But you do realize that it's actually a contract issue with how the CBA can be interpreted -- i.e., the ability of the commissioner to levee such a suspension, regardless of the merits of why the suspension in leveed. That's what is being argued in court, not the facts of the case against Brady. But carry on with being butthurt, I'll continue to remember our numerous championship seasons. :)

While we're talking about the NFL, I'm saw an article discussing how Cam Newton hopped a fence and played some football against a bunch of 12 year olds. Must have been nice for him to get a victory after January, so congrats on that!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 18:05:03

And you cheated for every one of them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2016, 18:06:25

Says the most butthurt NFL fan on these forums :p haha
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 18:07:58

Butthurt about what? Cheating? Not liking cheaters isn't being butthurt. If it was any team other than your Homer team you would agree.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 18:08:50

lol came here to explain what dave said :p so my work is done

BUTTMAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 18:17:42

Maybe we should pick up Johnny Football for 4 games

Forgotten

Apr 25th 2016, 19:06:21

Fun Fact : Pang isn't from Boston/New England
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 25th 2016, 20:33:27

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Fun Fact : Pang isn't from Boston/New England

A plethora of Patriot "fans" aren't

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2016, 21:15:36

Yea, fluff everyone who doesn't live where an NFL team plays! That's what sports is all about -- being bound to your local team! :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 21:20:03

Originally posted by BUTTMAN:
Maybe we should pick up Johnny Football for 4 games

If he isn't dead or in jail by then.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten

Apr 25th 2016, 23:49:22

Fun Fact : Apparently people think others can't possibly follow a team before that team got good.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 1:20:02

I am a hornets, braves, and panthers fan.

2 of the 3 have held records for the worst seasons ever before.

Ask me if I give a fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten

Apr 26th 2016, 8:22:07

You should be cheering for the Pelicans if you had loyalty to your Original hornets.

I cheered for the Vancouver Grizzlies, you cannot have me beat.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 10:25:09

Originally posted by Forgotten:
You should be cheering for the Pelicans if you had loyalty to your Original hornets.

I cheered for the Vancouver Grizzlies, you cannot have me beat.

You have no clue what you are talking about, lol. The pelicans were run out of town because of their corrupt owner, and a couple years later the NBA took the team away from him. All the old records, stats, and leaders were transfered to the new hornets during the name change.

So no. no loyalty to the pelicans.

And the panthers had the longest losing streak till the Lions went 0-16, and the bobcats set a record for the lowest winning percentage in NBA history at 0.117 or some fluff. I have you beat.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 26th 2016, 10:27:34
Swagger of a Chupacabra

HangMan

Apr 26th 2016, 13:11:45

Phony ford quit googling fluff in order to try to make yourself seem intelligent. We all know you like to read the cliff notes to everything before you make a post. You don't know fluff unless you read it out of a fluffin book somewhere.

Forgotten

Apr 26th 2016, 13:40:55

You want to talk about corrupted owners and the league?

If the NBA didn't mess with the draft rules, the Grizzlies should've had Garnett and Duncan and that would have been the start of a great franchise.

Because of the league meddling, we lost our franchise, and that wasn't enough, they decided to take the Sonics away too.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 14:03:15

Originally posted by HangMan:
Phony ford quit googling fluff in order to try to make yourself seem intelligent. We all know you like to read the cliff notes to everything before you make a post. You don't know fluff unless you read it out of a fluffin book somewhere.

Why would I have to Google something about my favorite teams? I don't have to work hard to seem intelligent, just like you don't have to work hard to seem like a dumbass troll who is too scared to speak their mind on the Internet under their usual handle.

That is funny fluff right there. Almost as funny as thinking it is insulting to think someone has to learn by learning.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 26th 2016, 14:05:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2016, 17:57:58

#injunction !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Thunder Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 0:57:06

Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

HangMan

Apr 27th 2016, 1:05:49

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by HangMan:

Why would I have to Google something about my favorite teams? I don't have to work hard to seem intelligent, just like you don't have to work hard to seem like a dumbass troll who is too scared to speak their mind on the Internet under their usual handle.

That is funny fluff right there. Almost as funny as thinking it is insulting to think someone has to learn by learning.

Your obviously missing the point here, not everything you read is true, not everything you hear is true, but you sell it as such. Show some evidence of a corrupt owner, according to online reports, the owner was attempting to remove his greedy family members from any partial ownership of the teams. He also sued corrupt lawyers for attempting to help the greedy family members for taking part in the coupe to take over his monopoly. Am I the one missing something here? Money will make most people take scandalous actions. Maybe i'm the one missing something here?

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 1:38:36

we arnt even talking about the same franchise apparently. Im not talking about the saints, im talking about George Shin and the hornets. He got in trouble for scalping tickets to his own games when they were in charlotte, as well as over reporting attendance, and also was tried for sexual assault. a trial that took the wind out of one of the fastest growing fan bases in the country. He was literally ran out of charlotte. He demanded funds for a new arena, the city said no, and the year after he left they started a bid for an expansion team and building a new arena. there is a reason the NBA virtually took his team...

maybe you need to read more? i dont have to because i lived through it flufftard.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 27th 2016, 1:46:53
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 27th 2016, 6:35:44

I am a Braves fan
And a Dallas Cowboys fan.
I beat ford on the fluffty NFL team

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 10:16:03

Bullfluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten

Apr 27th 2016, 13:06:23

when mrford says he's something, it's always true.

when someone claims they are something, it's always false.

such logic

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 13:14:07

You think being a Cowboys fan is worse than being a fan of a team that has never had back to back winning seasons?

Seriously?

I don't think always means what you think it means. I also don't say something unless I believe it to be true. Maybe you should start doing that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ruthie

Apr 27th 2016, 17:04:00

Originally posted by galleri:
I am a Braves fan
And a Dallas Cowboys fan.
I beat ford on the fluffty NFL team

I am from Philly .... so Eagles

I would say that beats your fluffty NFL teams galleri :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Vamps Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 17:46:06

I'm a Bills and Sabres fan. To hell with all of you claiming fluffty teams :-P

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 27th 2016, 20:44:02

My only point was teams like the Steelers and the Patriots seem to have the largest following of people (at least in my own personal experience ... no survey or longitudinal study was actually done here) that don't have any direct or indirect connection to the team, a player, or the home city (or surrounding area) for that particular team. ...Same goes for Yankees in the MLB.

This topic wouldn't be relevant if there were tons of sightings of people outside of Jacksonville spotted wearing Jaguars gear or the same for Bucs outside of Tampa.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 27th 2016, 21:09:39

Alright fluff it.....Cowboys are the best team :D

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Link Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 2:46:01

Originally posted by galleri:
Alright fluff it.....Cowboys are the best team :D
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 2:59:50

Cowgirls would be better off with a different owner. One who understands Romo isn't going to go anywhere.

What is it with Dallas and franchise owners who talk to the media too much? Cuban and Jones. I don't know the hockey owner.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 3:57:08

i like jerreh :(
LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Jelly

Apr 28th 2016, 16:49:33

What is it with cheaters and using Mr xxxx as their handle?

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 17:21:57

I am a cheater? Lol. Show me my purples. You won't find any.

You might be thinking about RD and their movie theme. I wasn't RD. They jacked my style. You have played this game long enough to know that. You should know that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten

Apr 28th 2016, 21:53:30

This is where we now know you think you are the centre of the universe. When you think RD copied you.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 22:45:53

this is where we now know you dont know how to read a joke

you have 2 choices. you can either hop off my nuts, or you can start sucking.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Blow Cow

Apr 28th 2016, 22:59:46

Yes hop off of fords nuts we all know that his wife has them in her purse

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 0:25:06

says the dude who doesnt have the balls to post under their real nick

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

vern Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 0:49:17

GO LEAFS GO

Link Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 3:23:50

Originally posted by Link:
LOL

i take it back.. jerry needs to fluffing die.. the draft handed us ramsey and he wastes the first round pick.. again.. the man needs to die already
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 3:25:23

nothing against the kid we picked up.. he's a beast for sure but we need a DB bad and had the best available handed to us.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 3:34:35

the fluff did the panthers pick a DT for?

we have kk short and star lituololuiololoile. 2 beasts
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PapaSmurf Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 3:44:55

You talk about being a fan of something bad for a long time, I'm a Cubs fan. But hopefully that'll finally pay off.

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 3:51:24

hey, anyone can have a bad century!

lookin good this year though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 7:31:30

Originally posted by mrford:
the fluff did the panthers pick a DT for?

we have kk short and star lituololuiololoile. 2 beasts

Same way I say that name
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

May 1st 2016, 3:01:59

LOL

i take it back.. jerry needs to fluffing die.. the draft handed us ramsey and he wastes the first round pick.. again.. the man needs to die already

i take the take back, back (lol).. we did a good job shoring up our future this draft..
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

May 1st 2016, 6:41:32

your future is garbage till romo leaves and jerry stops talking to the media every game. how many other owners do that? it is micromanaging.

i dont think you have had an actual general manager since Jimmy Johnson. oddly that was the last time you were consistently great. shame. at least you guys are still wildly popular. something my new franchise cant subscribe to yet.
Swagger of a Chupacabra