Verified:

farmer Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 3:07:43

debunking the Great Pyramid mystery. are these just coincidence that the author is leading us to believe is fact?

there are some other interesting facts other than the great pyramid in this article.I have not checked to see it they are true or not,I just read the article and and looking more of it up

http://www.delightfulknowledge.com/...ything-taught-origins-lie

mrford Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 3:25:52

I think you are confusing the word fact with opinion and wild assumption.

It is a common mistake. None of this fluff is real. Humans weren't around 300 million years ago. Period.

Your first clue should have been things like "young boy drops lump of coal and 300 million year old bell falls out"

This is science. Not a Disney movie.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 13th 2015, 3:30:45
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

farmer Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 3:31:51

yes i know that. it was the part about the pyramid and the math equation that i found interesting. how did they get it that exact with the tools they had?

mFrost Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 5:08:21

I like to think of it as ... at some point in our future someone invents time travel and everything goes haywire.

i.e. brass bell travels back in time 300 million years, or hammer ends up in riverbed 400 milion years ago. Dinosaurs are all going WTF, why is it raining pots, kettles, knick knacks, and carpentry tools? However this is not as bad as the poor guy who ended up being chased by a dinosaur down in Texas...

Schilling Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 6:07:05

A lot of evidence about our ancient history was and still is suppressed. Even theories about it have been. It's ironic considering the fight we had against the church to allow the level of free thought to discover what little we do know at this point. Now, many scientists are being just as dogmatic in their approach, locking away evidence or discounting any hypothesis that doesn't fit the present theory.

I'm not too sure about the 'humans 300million years ago' idea, but I'm also comfortable with the fact that we really don't know fluff (as in, there's maybe some possibilities there). Too many regimes in the past and in the present had a vested interested in keeping us dumb by whatever means necessary.

When it comes to the pyramids and the ancients that built them, I think they may have been primitive and simple, but not stupid. Never underestimate the power of a few 'smart enough' individuals at the helm. Add in an abundance of slave labor, take away the bureaucracy and you can have yourself a lot of progress in a short amount of time. I don't think it's at all unreasonable they would have worked 24/7/365.

When it comes to the precision of the math, at the universal constants it aligns to, I believe it's safe to say these people knew more than we think. Unfortunately it appears they recorded a lot on biodegradable materials. Pity.

Badde Game profile

Dec 16th 2015, 0:16:43

The biggest flaw in that entire pile of garbage is the word "theory".

In daily language, wish the author uses, theory means a wild guess.

A scientific theory is next to true, and no proof have been found to disprove it. The best example is the theory of gravity.

As far as the pile of manure the author produces, I could go through and disprove pretty much all of it, but it'll take time I don't have at the moment.
Single out the paragraphs that you want, and I'll do my best to straighten things out.

As for the pyramids, the author failed at a simple google/youtube search, and more importantly, failed at common sense.
I invite you to watch a very good video on youtube, it's about 20 minutes long and addresses all the concerns that the author have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8

The math part is just numerology, a made up system to find significant numbers. most of his arguments are circular and proves themselves, the first part is assumed true by the author, therefore, what follows must be true.
Just because I say the sky is pink doesn't mean that it's true.

Edited By: Badde on Dec 16th 2015, 0:37:50
See Original Post

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 16th 2015, 4:02:54

Originally posted by farmer:
yes i know that. it was the part about the pyramid and the math equation that i found interesting. how did they get it that exact with the tools they had?

THEY HAD BETTER TOOLS THAN WE THINK THEY HAD, BECAUSE OF THE ALIENS.

Tokyousr Game profile

Dec 17th 2015, 13:54:45

this (like almost everything on the god damn internet these days) is an AD.

gathering data on how many people retweet or repost on their facebook or whatever the fudge and then selling this data to corporates who need to know just how stupid u are and what kind of ads to show u to convince you to buy crap u dont need but are fooled to thinking u do.

archaic Game profile

Dec 17th 2015, 20:20:56

My eyes honestly don't roll that far back anymore. The whole article is a dumpster full of crap. One does not need alien math to make square corners. FFS guys
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 17th 2015, 21:19:25

Originally posted by archaic:
My eyes honestly don't roll that far back anymore. The whole article is a dumpster full of crap. One does not need alien math to make square corners. FFS guys

I WATCHED A DOCUMENTARY MOVIE ABOUT THIS, AND THEN A WHOLE SERIES OF TV DOCUMENTARIES! SO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

THE ALIENS CAME THROUGH LIKE A PORTAL THING AND THE EGYPTIANS THOUGHT THEY WERE GODS. THEN WHEN THE REAL GOD MADE THE ISRAELIS LEAVE, THE ALIENS HAD TO GO BACK HOME, BUT THEY TOOK A BUNCH OF EGYPTIANS AS SLAVES.

A FEW YEARS AGO, THE US GOVT DISCOVERED ONE OF THE PORTAL THINGS. THE ALIENS HAD FORGOTTEN IT WAS THERE I GUESS. THEY MOVED IT TO WYOMING, AND ASSEMBLED A TEAM TO WAGE INTERSTELLAR PORTAL WAR WITH THE ALIENS.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? WHY DO YOU THINK WE'RE 17 ZILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT? AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT, OBAMACARE ONLY ACCOUNTS FOR ABOUT 12 ZILLION. THE OTHER 4 ZILLION WAS SPENT ON SUPER WEAPONS AND PASTRIES

mrford Game profile

Dec 17th 2015, 21:24:56

people underestimate the power of unlimited time, and unlimited slave labor.

you get good at math when you arnt fluffing around on Facebook.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Tokyousr Game profile

Dec 18th 2015, 0:11:45

if sam said it, its gotta be the truth.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 18th 2015, 18:15:43

Originally posted by mrford:

you get good at math when you arnt fluffing around on Facebook.

I SUBMIT THE EXISTENCE OF THIS COMMUNITY PRIOR TO FACEBOOK'S LAUNCH AS PROOF THAT YOUR THEORY IS POPPYfluff