Verified:

Angel1 Game profile

Dec 4th 2015, 0:14:24

Another 16 FIFA officials have been charged in a 92 count indictment released by the US Department of Justice today. It sounds like Attorney General Loretta Lynch is not going to let up on FIFA until they clean house. One of the defendants charged in May, Jeffrey Webb, has plead guilty to his involvement; you can bet that his plea agreement includes testifying against other officials.

The kicker to all this is that, even if jurisdiction isn't proved in all of these cases, there is a very strong chance of other countries (with jurisdiction) bringing their own charges against some of these defendants. These other jurisdictions will no doubt receive significant cooperation from the US Department of Justice, so any evidence gathered concerning acts outside of US jurisdiction will not go to waste.

+While, the US investigation primarily focuses on issues with CONCACAF and CONMEBOL, other (particularly European) countries have launched their own investigations while FIFA is reeling from its ongoing legal issues.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34991874
-Angel1

Alin Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 7:11:19

All football and other sports ars subject to huge fixing amd corruption. Fixing is because of betting ...

I am glad USA is cleaning this "house" ...

mrford Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 7:36:07

USA is basically only going after the north and south americans because that is really all they have the power over.

Switzerland is going after some Europeans, but really, they dont give a fluff. money is money. FIFA has been a cancer for a long time. Soccer is the fluff, but the governing body is fluff.

that being said, none of this is over fixing of games. put your tin foil away. it is over bribery with regards to hosting and misappropriation of funds. It is about people selling advertising, paraphernalia, and other rights to events which are strictly prohibited. read motherfluffer.

this is bigger than your simple mind and the fixing of individual games. hosting and TV rights are FAR more important than winning.

i try so hard to avoid you, but you ALWAYS say such stupid and ignorant fluff. it is difficult.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 5th 2015, 7:44:45
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Forgotten

Dec 5th 2015, 9:14:41

Americans are just pissed they didn't pay enough bribe money for hosting and winning world cups.

just witch hunting so those against americans are out,

expect world cup wins and hostings in the future.

mark my words
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 9:47:07

when u involve sponsors into sports .. apart from the money for improvements.. money for other "improvements" is also made available.

almost all sports bodies in the world is corrupted. :/

Olympic council ?.. and the rest..

Alin Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 10:45:01

Originally posted by mrford:
USA is basically only going after the north and south americans because that is really all they have the power over.

Switzerland is going after some Europeans, but really, they dont give a fluff. money is money. FIFA has been a cancer for a long time. Soccer is the fluff, but the governing body is fluff.

that being said, none of this is over fixing of games. put your tin foil away. it is over bribery with regards to hosting and misappropriation of funds. It is about people selling advertising, paraphernalia, and other rights to events which are strictly prohibited. read motherfluffer.

this is bigger than your simple mind and the fixing of individual games. hosting and TV rights are FAR more important than winning.

i try so hard to avoid you, but you ALWAYS say such stupid and ignorant fluff. it is difficult.

You idiot redneck. This case might be about what you say up there. But your idiot arrogant ass must understand the tv rights are 1/1000 out of the money made each weekened(worldwide)in sports betting( fotball having a 50% rate of it). Go sit in your stupid small world ... where everything that flies could be eatten... i would not ev3n bother to explain you how fifa and uefa fixing works, and how officialls are hand in handd with bookies. No one bets on your stupid handball football, but Europe, Asia, South america (basically everyone else) are betting on football.

fluffing moron troll. This thread had no posts until i replied to angel. And here you jump like a stupid redneck you are, trying to talk about fluff. Your brain is little, your world resumes to the isolated glass you live in... go fluff your self...

Edited By: Alin on Dec 5th 2015, 10:48:48
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 14:59:32

this has nothing to do with betting, which i understand fully and participate in even though i dont brag about it on here like you do for some reason. stop having such a simple mind. you twist fluff into your conspiracy theories and it makes you look like a fool.

stfu and stop being such an emo butthurt fluff. the irony that your statments exude would be too much for anyone with a normal brain to handle.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 5th 2015, 15:12:07
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

elvesrus

Dec 5th 2015, 15:21:27

Alin, the correct argument to make on your end would have been pointing out we (the US) are going after sports corruption when US politicians receive money from lobbyists who are basically buying legislation.

Honestly, the article had nothing to do with match fixing and everything to do with high level bribes.

Now if you don't mind I'm going back to Leicester at Swansea
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Alin Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 18:34:35

Conspiracy? Go google football betting fraud you arrogant bastard.

...fluffing moron thinking he s the center of the galaxy...

Elves... the corelation btw Tv rights and hosting tournaments and match fixing is obvious, since there were articles in press about even drawings being fixed(you know like when they take teams out of the glass ball). What i posted in this thread is just seeing the mountain behind the forest of this case. FIFA is a corrupted institution since betting creats a huge income each day.

Match fixing happens for a while now everywhere... under fifa uefa and other football associations, protection.

mrford Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 18:43:39

You being wrong doesn't mean I'm the center of the galaxy. It means you are wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Dec 5th 2015, 19:07:46

Alin: how do these allegations involve match fixing? you seem to be witch hunting here. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but severely off topic.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Scott Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 20:10:09

Originally posted by Alin:
Conspiracy? Go google football betting fraud you arrogant bastard.

...fluffing moron thinking he s the center of the galaxy...

Elves... the corelation btw Tv rights and hosting tournaments and match fixing is obvious, since there were articles in press about even drawings being fixed(you know like when they take teams out of the glass ball). What i posted in this thread is just seeing the mountain behind the forest of this case. FIFA is a corrupted institution since betting creats a huge income each day.

Match fixing happens for a while now everywhere... under fifa uefa and other football associations, protection.

The correlation isn't obvious to anyone but you. Put the tinfoil back on before you get hurt.

archaic Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 20:35:47

Does every fluffing thread in AT turn into this much of a cancer wagon?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Frybert Game profile

Dec 6th 2015, 8:05:08

Oh so cancer can only travel in a wagon now? fluff you you fluffing fluff fluffster fluff fluffer mother fluffer fluffing fluff!

Trife Game profile

Dec 8th 2015, 18:05:11

Originally posted by archaic:
Does every fluffing thread in AT turn into this much of a cancer wagon?

your a idiot!