Verified:

ssewellusmc

Sep 13th 2015, 0:34:38

Originally posted by Alin:
Just send mr ford and his arsenal to middle east...

P.S: Not a bad ideea Oceana.

Well i hope Europe will not have its own refugees soon, as a christian i am sure as hell we won t be welcome in Islam countries.

Why would you want to go to their fluffhole countries to begin with?

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 0:45:06

As a refugee you dumb person. A true refugee dose not care about where he goes, they do not scream "Germany Germany". A refugee that runs for his life is a person that wants simple shelter outside the war zone, no matter where, and not wealth.
I was talking hipothetically... you know like when Rusia invades yor country(Ukraine)... or creates Cecenia war zone or shift like that. Or if 1% of China population decides they want to move in your country...

Jelly fish survived 650 million years without a brain... great news for some people around.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 13th 2015, 0:48:25
See Original Post

ssewellusmc

Sep 13th 2015, 0:48:45

As a refugee you dumb person. A true refugee dose not care about where he goes, they do not scream "Germany Germany". A refugee that runs for his life is a person that wants just shelter, no matter where.
I was talking hipothetically... you know like when Rusia invades yor country(Ukraine)... or creates Cecenia war zone or shif like that. Or if 1% of China population decides they want to move in your country...

Jelly fish survived 650 million years without a brain... great news for some people around.

1% of China potable has immigrated to the US. Mainly to build the railroads. Perhaps you are scared of immigrants because they might take your fluffty job for less pay?

Also, might sound strange to you, but I amAmerican. I don't flee, I fight.

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 0:55:41

No pal you are not american. You are a dumb as night american. A brave one too, on internet forums.

Civils flee during wars... you would never know. No modern war ever happen in you home land.

ssewellusmc

Sep 13th 2015, 1:04:30

No pal you are not american. You are a dumb as night american. A brave one too, on internet forums.

Civils flee during wars... you would never know. No modern war ever happen in you home land.

Modern war hasn't happened in my homeland because I don't live in a fluffhole.

The end.

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:05:19

P.S: around 4 mil chinese are oficial in Us. China has now close to 1.5 billion. So you have somewhere arround 0.25%.
Thats not the ideea tought. 1% of china pop means 15 mil. A nightmare refugee scenario for any Ue country...

...use brain please.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 13th 2015, 2:39:22
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:09:23

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

The end.

You could live in any place in this planet, solar system, galaxy or universe. Your stupidity will still be infinite + 1

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:09:46

P.S: around 4 mil chinese are oficial in Us. China has now close to 1.5 billion. So you have somewhere arround 0.25%.

Thats not the ideea tought. 1% of china pop means 15 mil. A refugee scenario for any Ue country...

...use brain please.

He is talking about the great migration of Chinese to the US 100 years ago dumbass. They were basically slave labor for the railroads.

Get educated.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:22:14

You are a corellation guy aren t you ford? What is the correllation btw how many chinese migrated a hundred of years ago and a hypotetically scenario regarding 1% of china going somewhere in our days. 1 event happend a hundred + years ago, the other one with reference to the present.

The above being said ... i don t think you can make the above guy look smart or educated. I think everyone arround knows he's just stupid...

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:24:17

In the late 1800s 350k chinese immigrated to the US. The population of china was less than 300mill.

More than 1%. That is the era he is talking about. He said railroads.

I done told you you don't want to get into an migration debate with the US. We have had it worst in the last 200 years.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Twiz Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:27:29

ssewellusmc

Sep 13th 2015, 1:33:09

The end.

You could live in any place in this planet, solar system, galaxy or universe. Your stupidity will still be infinite + 1

Says the gypsy who resides in Romania.

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:37:21

Originally posted by mrford:
In the late 1800s 350k chinese immigrated to the US. The population of china was less than 300mill.

I done told you you don't want to get into an migration debate with the US. We have had it worst in the last 200 years.

Fordy needs some math lessons. 1% of 300 mil is 3 mil.

I did some internet research. Always a pleasure to do net research in order to proof your ignorance and stupidity.
0.1something% is the max you dealt with at any time in history.

Anyhow, this debate has nothing interesting to go with. I just hope math is not part of your job. You said you are an engineer i think? Hope the space rocket to moon does not land on Pluto ...

Edited By: Alin on Sep 13th 2015, 1:41:23

archaic Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:40:27

Alin, have you met celphi?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:42:26

Nope, but i'll gladly accept to meet your mom...

That being said, good night folks...

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:54:17

Fordy needs some math lessons. 1% of 300 mil is 3 mil.

I did some internet research. Always a pleasure to do net research in order to proof your ignorance and stupidity.
0.1something% is the max you dealt with at any time in history.

Anyhow, this debate has nothing interesting to go with. I just hope math is not part of your job. You said you are an engineer i think? Hope the space rocket to moon does not land on Pluto ...

Lol, it is Saturday and I have been drinking and watching college football all day. Freedom.

Have fun sleeping in your third world country. The US has still delt with more immigration in the last 200 years than any other country on earth.

You are still a scared little ultra nationalist quivering in your boots at a little cultural diversity.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:06:55

Oh, and in ~1850 around a million Germans came. There was about 40 mill total in Germany at the time.

I'm not sure of the Irish immigration stats but I know more than 350k came during the famine. Probably more than 1%

And I'm pretty sure we have around 1% of the Mexican population at least.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 13th 2015, 2:10:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Sep 13th 2015, 2:09:36

The us currently has 41m migrants. Our current population is 315m. Yet ALIN ANUS is throwing a Fite over a 20K immigrants potentially staying in his country?

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:12:25

Drinking does not affect math skills if you are still able to type... othwreise you wluod tpye lkie tihs

You are slowlly turning into a swellfluff, but at least i am comfortable at the tought of you engireeing your own gun. It would probablly shoot your other leg.

And one thing i also remembr from this forum ( now you are not a vip, i just remember the knife incident, the leg shooting "which by the way, made me laugh for a couple of minutes, the irony not the unfortunate event " and the fact that once i think you said you engineered something for us army). Now all the pieces fit toghether, your math skills are the reason for the Us army collateral damages...

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:15:16

I'm on a phone with autocorrect.

Stop spreading your third world stupid. Go be a Nazi somewhere else. Cultural integration is comming. Maybe now you will understand what the US has dealt with the last few hundred years.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 13th 2015, 2:17:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:19:17

Oh, and in ~1850 around a million Germans came. There was about 40 mill total in Germany at the time.

I'm not sure of the Irish immigration stats but I know more than 350k came during the famine. Probably more than 1%

And I'm pretty sure we have around 1% of the Mexican population at least.

Poor attempt to fix it, the discussion was about chineese. And you failed to basic math. Thus i can no longer discuss percentage with you because you are "drunk".

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:23:18

Btw you and me, is 4 am here and 1.something hours ago i just reverted home. I also consumed 200 grams of whisky and 2 beers at a night movie with friends.But that does not stop me writing "engrish" and doing percentages....

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:23:50

You have never made a simple math mistake ever. I forgot.

Go fluff your goat gypsy. No one cares that you are scared of refugees. It is going to happen.

Who the fluff measures liquor in grams?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2015, 2:37:31

Ford wrong with math? No way! /disbelief

p.s. Your auto-correct missed "comming".
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:41:42

Do you have your nick highlighted?

Do you not understand that I have corrected your retard math more than you I?

Do you not Remer me taking 4 hours to explain to you building costs and the fault in your masterful program?

You and alin are like twims, except you don't have a third world education to blame.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:50:11

Go fluff your goat gypsy. No one cares that you are scared of refugees. It is going to happen.

Oh the anger... com on.
In my fluffy 3rd world country we measure the liquor in grams. When you order yours at a Pub you ask for 100 grams ... or 200 and for more latter if not enough . Thus thats how we measure it in private too...

how do you do in your most brave and awesome (sold to China) country in the world? You ask for bottle and do the MATH at the end?

Anyhow the 1 mil germans you got in the 1850 must have been qzjuls. No way they were fords and swellfluffs...

archaic Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:51:45

Well, you are from vampire land . . . but you'll need a shovel.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:54:45

Oh the anger... com on.
In my fluffy 3rd world country we measure the liquor in grams. When you order yours at a Pub you ask for 100 grams ... or 200 and for more latter if not enough . Thus thats how we measure it in private too...

how do you do in your most brave and awesome (sold to China) country in the world? You ask for bottle and do the MATH at the end?

Anyhow the 1 mil germans you got in the 1850 must have been qzjuls. No way they were fords and swellfluffs...

We measure liquid in volume like every other real country on the planet. Different densities make different weights. Volume doesn't change.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 2:57:45

Originally posted by archaic:

Well, you are from vampire land . . . but you'll need a shovel.

Sorry for the bad joke than ... God rest her in peace

ssewellusmc

Sep 13th 2015, 3:08:30

Oh the anger... com on.

I am from German decent. Our family immigrated to the US circa 1936 because of ultranationalist like Alin Anus. Does it make you feel like shut that a jew is living in the greatest country in the world, and your gypsy ass is stuck in Romania?

TheORKINMan Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:20:33

This thread gave me cancer.
Smarter than your average bear.

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:20:51

Greatest (sold to China) country in the world you mean...

Well at least from now on i will refer to you as the "stupid jew from Germany who moved to Us because of a gypsy ultranationalist". You know that gypsies had the same fate in those dark ages? I am not of gypsy origin but just for your own culture(which is probable nil)... gypsies were persecuted in the same manner as you...

Anyhow, what could i say... your still a stupid jew...

TheORKINMan Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:24:14

I...I want to correct a lot of the factually incorrect posts on this thread but I fear I'm going to end up with one of you going all Jared Loughner on me...
Smarter than your average bear.

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:28:30

Please do. But if i did a mistake is because i am drunk... (j/k).

I go Al jared style on you anyway...

Edited By: Alin on Sep 13th 2015, 3:45:10

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:29:04

Buy him 100 grams of liquid!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:31:45

Engineer a spce rocket for lifesustaining habitat. Make sure it does not land on Moon or Sun

ssewellusmc

Sep 13th 2015, 3:33:14

Well at least from now on i will refer to you as the "stupid jew from Germany who moved to Us because of a gypsy ultranationalist". You know that gypsies had the same fate in those dark ages? I am not of gypsy origin but just for your own culture(which is probable nil)... gypsies were persecuted in the same manner as you...

GDP of Romania 190B... GMP of New York City 1.3T...

Romania sucks and you are an antisemite. You also talk about raping small children.... I may be a jew, but at least I am not a Romanian Pedaphile.

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:33:41

Engineer a spce rocket for lifesustaining habitat. Make sure it does not land on Moon or Sun

How bout you learn to not be scared of change first?

You worried that your violence stats will go up if you are no longer ethnically homogenous?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Sep 13th 2015, 3:34:20

I go AL qaeda style on you anyway...

Just stay where you are. The black helicopters are on the way to take you on vacation to gitmo (still better than Romania).

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:39:38

GDP of Romania 190B... GMP of New York City 1.3T...

Romania sucks and you are an antisemite. You also talk about raping small children.... I may be a jew, but at least I am not a Romanian Pedaphile.

Is this normal? Lool...

I am antisemite? Why i am antisemite you stupid jew? Because i call you stupid jew? You are one of the most stupid persons i seen in this game.

You have been calling me gypsy for years now you stupid jew...

Phedophile ... i am afraid you are one - you are surelly fluffed in the head.

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:41:22

I go AL qaeda style on you anyway...

Just stay where you are. The black helicopters are on the way to take you on vacation to gitmo (still better than Romania).

You are retard...

Does anyone know how you can possible ignore an idiot like this one?

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:51:54

it is called will power.

stop seaking attention by replying and ignore him yourself.

or try to garner support for yourself by making statments like that. but dont pretend they are anything but.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 3:57:12

Serioslly ford the guy is ill. The dicussion goes here and there, you get mean i get mean... but that guy is seriouslly ill.

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 4:37:26

Swagger of a Chupacabra