Verified:

ssewellusmc

Sep 10th 2015, 0:13:36

Originally posted by TAN:
What fake Marine with fake PTSD with fake friends says doesn't bother me, so keep on talkin, kid.

None of which is true... more bullfluff from the jew hating Arabian Knightmare... lol fluffing idiot.

ssewellusmc

Sep 10th 2015, 0:14:30

AND international studies. i didn't double major just to be called just a "poli-sci major".

Lols.. no law school?

Did you coursework include underwater basket weaving?

Heston Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 0:17:36

This thread needs to be closed. It sucks.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ssewellusmc

Sep 10th 2015, 0:19:13

Originally posted by Heston:

Close it... it is exposing tan for being a dumb ass. A jew is taking him behind the woodshed for being a dumb fluff.

braden Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 0:20:40

swellsy is a heb??

Heston Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 0:24:33

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Close it... it is exposing tan for being a dumb ass. A jew is taking him behind the woodshed for being a dumb fluff.

Lol. He is a liberal cerberus. Idk. I just think its a given.

Angel1 Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 0:58:52

Originally posted by Alin:
Somewere btw 1990 and 2015 you managed to totally destablize a large zone right in our neighbourhood. The overall mess in Middle East and North Africa is mainly your fault, with EU tacit agreement. Europe is slowly becoming a refugee camp for decades now... and things are swifting with speed. ISIS grows in numbers and there is a wave of imigrants crossing from North Africa and Middle East into Turkey,Greece,Serbia Macedonia and finally to the developed countries in UE. Among them 100% there are ISIS cells... and we all know their intentions.

The above being said, i care less if the entire people of Iraq were agains Saddam. Is their job to overthrow their dictator and change their country. I don`t care what Gadaffi was or done... i basically don`t care about Syria dictator or North Coreea. Hundred of millions died in order to overthrow regime after regime in this part of the world, thousands of revolution and riots happend in the last 2000 years in order to achive the current status. Is anyones duty to go rebel and overthrow a leader they don`t like or a political class that does nothing for them... not mine or yours.

But his crow dressed as a parrot ( "we did it for them, for democracy" ) does not stand anymore, when they were sucked out of their resources and Europe is now paying the bill...

Point of fact, the US did not draw the national boundary lines in the Middle East...that was done by...wait for it...Europeans (especially France and the United Kingdom) after they conquered Ottoman territories in World War One. In typical colonial fashion, victorious European powers slapped some lines on the map and said, "You kids get along, now." Then when they had to smack down some misbehavior they said, "I told you to behave." This was all well and good while France and the UK and other European powers, like the Ottomans before them, were willing to play overlord disciplinarian. As with the Ottomans, that time passed and the Europeans powers went home.

Thus, the mess we have today was created. If we want to play the blame game, we can go even further back into history and learn about why the different groups in the Middle East conflict with each other. The bottom line is that the Middle East was not a settled and stable area when the Ottoman Empire controlled it, tensions simmered under the surface. The Middle East was not a settled and stable area when European powers seized control, tensions simmered under the surface. The Middle East has not been a settled and stable area since the European powers left. With or without US intervention in Iraq or Afghanistan (both times), the Middle East was going to be chaotic in the best of times.

Millions of people died for Europe to reach the mostly stable conditions that exist today, but tensions continue to exist. The Middle East has not gone through the crucible of Hell on Earth that Europeans unleashed on each other in the two world wars of the 20th Century. The Middle East's tensions and issues run as deep as the tensions and issues that Europe was only able to set aside after looking around at destroyed nations and peoples twice in one lifetime.

Frankly, if you think that the US could impact in anyway the centuries of blood soaked sand that exists in the Middle East, then you give the US too much credit. Your blaming the US this entire problem has failed. Your blaming the US for even most of this problem has failed. You're blaming the US for a large part of this problem has failed. Another idea that failed: blaming Europe for most of the current problem. The Middle East's biggest problem is the Middle East.
-Angel1

archaic Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 1:20:09

If Alin was old enough to have lived under Nicoli Ceausescu, he might be a little more sympathetic to to the plight of others.

Alin, you are a child - an ignorant petulant child. You should stay out of adult conversations.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 2:21:08

Not just "especially France and the UK" Angel. *Specifically* them (and partially Russia). Sykes-Picot agreement: https://en.wikipedia.org/...s%E2%80%93Picot_Agreement
FREEEEEDOM!!!

braden Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 2:26:00

a distinction without a difference..

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 2:27:21

Well kind of. They were the major powers in Europe at the time. But I just made the distinction to point out that the rest of Europe didn't really have much of a say, not that it would have made any difference.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 2:28:57

In other words I guess you're pretty much right, Braden. :P
FREEEEEDOM!!!

ssewellusmc

Sep 10th 2015, 2:30:33

Originally posted by braden:
a distinction without a difference..

http://canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org

Apparently Canadians aren't as peaceful as they lead us to believe...

braden Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 2:32:29

In other words I guess you're pretty much right, Braden. :P

i was going to ask how many rwandans might agree, but i think we covered it amicably.

did scott say something?

Alin Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 9:05:40

Yea believe whatever you want.

Believe that 9.11 was just a random event and not a planed one to drain you of taxes and redirect a portion of USA PCI into wars against an invisible enemy.

Believe that the purpose in Middle East is freedom and WMDS. Not resources, puppets governments, puppet dictators, and weapon usage.

Believe that USA had nothing to do with Middle East mess. The number of immigrants from Middle East since USA got involved there is 10 times or even more than since before. Sure Middle East will never be stable the way it is configured, but your intervention there made things worse and created ISIS.

And all the other stuff you just like to believe...

P.S: Arhaic go fluff your self too. You give me lessons about my history? Compared to you i know my history well enough, and it is a thousands years of history, not a couple of hundred years. The plight of others you say? has anyone ever was sympathetic to my plight or my nation plight ? No... Are you sympathetic to the the plight of Middle East? Of course you are as a nation, because there is where the money ( oil,Israel ) lays. Are you sympahatetic to the dust of central Africa? of course you aren`t, you can`t fuel your car with sand, and the owner of 70% of USA money are not from Chad and Rwanda... Don`t come here and give me lessons you moron. You know nothing about me ...

elvesrus

Sep 10th 2015, 9:13:52

The carbon under that sand can fund a few things
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 10:23:08

Alin needs to learn about correlation and causality. It is escaping him in a really bad way.

Right now he sounds like a right wing speaker at an ultra nationalist rally. Full of ignorance and hate and strategically unloading blame to back their own agenda.

Maybe he is drinking the koolaide. That would be ironic huh?

Edited By: mrford on Sep 10th 2015, 10:26:51
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 13:01:34

Sure Ford, if i don`t agree with your fluffy ideas i am ultra nationalist, nazy, hate immigrants and unable to make correlation.

Actually i make to much correlations and the correlations brought me to the conclusion that things are not as simple as you think they are... overall.

But you can continue in believing whatever makes you feel good like your politicians/CIA are the angels of this world ... and i`ll just believe what i think is the truth.

ssewellusmc

Sep 10th 2015, 13:09:41

Sure Ford, if i don`t agree with your fluffy ideas i am ultra nationalist, nazy, hate immigrants and unable to make correlation.

Actually i make to much correlations and the correlations brought me to the conclusion that things are not as simple as you think they are... overall.

But you can continue in believing whatever makes you feel good like your politicians/CIA are the angels of this world ... and i`ll just believe what i think is the truth.

Put your tinfoil hat back on before you get hurt...

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 13:35:38

Look how sensationalist you are. It is one extreme or the other, no middle ground. That is why you are a crazy untranationalist. Not because you dissagree with me. But because every one who has a different opinion is automatically in the opposite extreme catagory for you.

I also said you don't understand the relationship between correlation and causality, and by focusing on correlations in your last post you just proved my point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

archaic Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 14:11:40

I'm not going to pick on you anymore Alin.

Alin Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 14:50:27

Originally posted by mrford:

Look how sensationalist you are. It is one extreme or the other, no middle ground. That is why you are a crazy untranationalist. Not because you dissagree with me. But because every one who has a different opinion is automatically in the opposite extreme catagory for you.

I also said you don't understand the relationship between correlation and causality, and by focusing on correlations in your last post you just proved my point.

Sure pal whatever you say... from guns discussion to earth discussion and ending with politics your purpose on this forum is to make people you don t like/don't agree with you, look bad. I personally don t like arguing with you any more, and i don t even feel the need to insult you because you are a lost cause. Just go live in your unpenetrable glass ball.

Alin Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 14:53:34

Angel if you have time and will please make a resume regarding the wars USA fought since early '90.

A simple description of every war containing: cause, purpose and aftermath/conclusion.

Alin Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 14:56:49

USA(NATO included). Cause we can t take nato out of this context.

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 15:17:45

Originally posted by mrford:

Sure pal whatever you say... from guns discussion to earth discussion and ending with politics your purpose on this forum is to make people you don t like/don't agree with you, look bad. I personally don t like arguing with you any more, and i don t even feel the need to insult you because you are a lost cause. Just go live in your unpenetrable glass ball.

I think you just proved my point again.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 18:29:49

There you go. A simple point in order to proof your point.

Heston Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 18:59:10

ssewellusmc

Sep 10th 2015, 21:20:04

Alin Anus looks pissed!

Angel1 Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 21:34:50

Angel if you have time and will please make a resume regarding the wars USA fought since early '90.

A simple description of every war containing: cause, purpose and aftermath/conclusion.

I fail to see how this changes in any way our debate about the causes of the current Middle Eastern crisis. You're only going to see the facts that support your blame of the US for the current crisis. I could have just blamed Britain and France for drawing lousy national lines in the Middle East. Both of those ideas can be believed, but it doesn't make either idea right. Simmering tensions will either be resolved through a process of deep soul searching among the people involved or it will be resolved in violent confrontation. The idea that simmering tensions can simmer forever is factually and historically wrong. Middle Eastern tensions have simmered and flared at various times for far longer than the US has existed or Europe has interfered in the Middle East in any significant way. With or without the US and Europe, these tensions will simmer and flare at various times. That is the truth, whether you accept it or not.
-Angel1

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 21:42:35

Originally posted by Angel1:
Middle Eastern tensions have simmered and flared at various times for far longer than the US has existed...

Not to quibble, but this doesn't seem like a fair conclusion. You are comparing an entire region that is comprised of different ethnicities and peoples to one relatively new country.

If you were to change this statement to:

> Middle Eastern tensions have simmered and flared at various times for far longer than North America tensions have

Then it would be wrong, because it doesn't take into account the Natives.

I mean, you could also say:

> East Asian tensions have simmered and flared at various times for far longer than the US has existed.

Well yeah...no fluff. America is only a couple hundred years old. These societies stretch back thousands of years. You could probably do better with the comparisons.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 21:42:52

Hmm I guess that is a quibble.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Angel1 Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 21:47:13

TAN, I said exactly what I meant to say. This was not a comparison of tensions in the US or North America to tensions in the Middle East. It was a comparison of how long the Middle East has had these tensions to how long the US has existed and, therefore, been able to impact the tensions in the Middle East. This was a time comparison not a tensions comparison.
-Angel1

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 21:53:02

I see.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 1:27:29

Hey they should stand up and fight for their country and not run for the border when the shooting starts. We should gather them all up separate the women and children and arm the rest and drop them back in their own country and tell then either take it back or DIE.

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 1:37:23

I have a great idea???? We can empty out ever prison in the US arm everyone of the prisoners with ak 47 rifles and 1000 rounds of ammo and drop them all in SYRIA. And if they take over the country we will send them 1 million dollars each for all the ones who stay alive after they capture the country. We have over 2 million in jail so when a wave of two million mother truckers cross the border they will take care of business for the one million cash a head we will pay them a measly >>2 TRILLION DOLLARS if they make it and save the tax payers one trillion dollars not having to keep them in jail> THAT is a win /win /win for the US for SYRIA and for the tax payer> WHO ALL IS WITH ME ON THIS????

mrford Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 1:39:00

that is about as realistic as justin beiber making good music.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 1:41:58

It could be done OBAMA just has to make another one of those Presidental orders he likes to toss around and POOF. Its a done deal. Of course alot of countries might be pissed to know that 2 million criminals who are now millionaires now own and run Syria>

Edited By: Uncle James on Sep 11th 2015, 1:45:01
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 1:49:04

im confused as to how it would be good for the tax payers if we are paying out over a trillion dollars to the victors.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:01:05

Not to mention executive orders don't work like that. It would require both houses of Congress to pass a bill, Obama to approve it, the Judicial branch to uphold years and years of getting sued, and the suppression of massive riots nationwide.

It's weird...it's as if Obama can't do anything he wants (like closing Gitmo, which also requires Congressional approval)...
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:01:07

We do not have to keep them in jail so we save all that money not keeping them locked up and TWO we do not have to send any of our Military over to SYRIA. And three all the people who left can go back and help all those millionaires spend their money rebuilding that country. Solves three problems pretty quick.

mrford Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:03:09

the prison system employs over 500K americans, and the cheap prison labor helps over a dozen fortune 500 companies. it would probably cost more to scale down the system then scale it back up once it filled up again.

the ammo and guns alone would be another few billion dollars, and even if they win you just financed a nation of criminals in one of the most unstable regions on the planet. and you injected a trillion dollars into its economy.

it is one of the worst ideas i have ever heard of. we would end up having to invade the place anyways when they started financing terrorism themselves.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:07:04

WELL YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THAT> The PRESIDENT CAN PARDON every criminal in the us with the stroke of his pen. He just has to get a contract secured from all criminals signed sealed and delivered before they are pardoned and shipped over seas. They all have to agree to do it first. But hey if I was sitting in jail for the rest of my LIFE I would sign up and get the hell out of there and take my chances over seas with the other 1,999,999 people.

mrford Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:08:01

there arnt 2mill prisioners with life sentences. and pardoning 2 million people isnt the same as arming them and shipping them to a war zone.

but even ignoring that. a million survivor prisoners with a trillion dollars and no real skills in running a country would be a worse situation than what is over there now. period.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:20:57

So you do not think the ones doing 40 years to life would not want to go. Hell every one of them would go just to get out of jail. And we are not financing terrorism we are making new millionaires. And I figure about 250k will get them selves killed in the process so that will lesson the cost also. And if you think those new millionaires who are free now are going to give there money to some a hole in Syria you got another think coming. They will be spending it on them selves only.

TAN Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:30:31

The President can ONLY pardon people locked in federal prisons. Those locked up in state prisons - by far the majority - can only be pardoned by their governor.

Seriously what is up with people thinking Obama can snap his fingers and do whatever he wants? The entire point of the three Federal branches is to prevent precisely that.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 2:32:30

Originally posted by Uncle James:
So you do not think the ones doing 40 years to life would not want to go. Hell every one of them would go just to get out of jail. And we are not financing terrorism we are making new millionaires. And I figure about 250k will get them selves killed in the process so that will lesson the cost also. And if you think those new millionaires who are free now are going to give there money to some a hole in Syria you got another think coming. They will be spending it on them selves only.

you dont know how the world works do you? economies? injection of wealth?

they spend that money in syria, at businesses owned by people that finance terrorism. drugs is already a pretty big industry over there, and criminals are already a pretty solid demographic for that. others get scamaed or robbed. they arnt going to be the most educated millionairs and they obtained their power through violence.

not a great recipe for success dude.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oceana Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 16:12:19

The E.U. should buy a few Greek islands , let the refuges all settle there and write down the Greek debt in return. Therby solving two problems.

mrford Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 17:35:11

Or send them all to Spain where entire cities are abandoned.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 18:21:34

It would be real shot in the arm for Con-Air though.

Alin Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 0:26:15

Just send mr ford and his arsenal to middle east...

P.S: Not a bad ideea Oceana.

Well i hope Europe will not have its own refugees soon, as a christian i am sure as hell we won t be welcome in Islam countries.