Verified:

Heston Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 19:18:55

fluff you. I hope somebody knocks out you teeth and sells them on ebay.

RIP CECIL
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 19:20:45

Faz Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 19:21:47

firm, but fair...

ZDH Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 19:31:30

Who?
-BigZ

Trife Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 20:22:05

god put animals on this earth 2000 years ago so that man could hunt them

get over it, heston, ya fluffin hippy. go hug a tree ya nancy

Marshal Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 20:42:52

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 20:50:23

shouldnt kill an animal for sport that you arnt planning to eat. pretty simple fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Riddler Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 22:08:48

Originally posted by mrford:
shouldnt kill an animal for sport that you arnt planning to eat. pretty simple fluff.

this

Riddler Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 22:09:25

*goes to hunt Meg Myers* yes I plan to eat

ZDH Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 22:15:30

So its not OK to kill lions if you are not going to eat them?

But it is OK to stick a tool inside of a women scramble up a baby and rip it out of her...

Liberalism.
-BigZ

ssewellusmc

Jul 28th 2015, 22:17:48

Originally posted by ZDH:

But it is OK to stick a tool inside of a women scramble up a baby and rip it out of her...

Liberalism.

Its not ok... but it's legal apparently.

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 22:33:55

I'm not a big fan of either.

just because something you consider abhorrent is allowed it doesn't mean that things other people consider abhorrent should be allowed.

Though it says a great deal about you ZDH that you support the hunting of protected species in national parks in contravention of the laws and accepted practices of basically everyone.

ZDH Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 23:01:15

Yeah I guess it says a whole lot. Seeing as the only thing I ever really hunt are dove and duck in season with a licence.

And deer if I can find a free place lol. But also with tags and licence.

What I'm saying is you put the life of a lion over the life of a human...that I don't understand.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 0:28:09

Liberalism.

im a liberal?

you know how retarded you sound saying that? you have become what you hate apparently.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Riddler Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 0:44:51

Yeah I guess it says a whole lot. Seeing as the only thing I ever really hunt are dove and duck in season with a licence.

What I'm saying is you put the life of a lion over the life of a human...that I don't understand.

I dont think anyone here puts the life of an animal over a child, however laws are stupid to the point they fine or imprison people for killing an eagle egg (an unborn bird) yet we can just kill unborn babies. It is a matter of who has the most money to give to lawmakers to get their agenda passed. I absolutely despise the idea of abortion

Heston Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 2:03:21

Liberalism.

That is a special just a special kind of hug i was giving your mom. ;-)
Dont call me a liberal, u sound like cerberus.

ssewellusmc

Jul 29th 2015, 2:06:38

Originally posted by Heston:

Liberalism.

I would imagine that "is it in yet" would be uttered during hestons special hug.

Heston Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 2:38:09

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Originally posted by Heston:

Liberalism.

I would imagine that "is it in yet" would be uttered during hestons special hug.

I would hate to see what you do to your old lady based on his own description. Lol

Marines Suck

Jul 29th 2015, 4:46:45

how many bugs you people all killed this month?

Hypocrites much?

elvesrus

Jul 29th 2015, 5:07:24

Originally posted by Riddler:

I dont think anyone here puts the life of an animal over a child, however laws are stupid to the point they fine or imprison people for killing an eagle egg (an unborn bird) yet we can just kill unborn babies. It is a matter of who has the most money to give to lawmakers to get their agenda passed. I absolutely despise the idea of abortion

would you rather have the woman take an "accidental" fall down the stairs or get the procedure done in a safe place?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

BlueCow

Jul 29th 2015, 5:10:18

ZDH lets go dove and duck hunting this year
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Heston Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 5:14:35

Originally posted by elvesrus:

would you rather have the woman take an "accidental" fall down the stairs or get the procedure done in a safe place?

Fall down the stairs or uproot it with a twig or hanger. Not a gov funded clinic that sells the parts to make an extra few hundred bucks.

ZDH Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 8:33:10

Lol Ill impregnate all you fluffes :p

Mr Ford you are not a liberal stop pretending to be a dumbass
-BigZ

Riddler Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 10:22:04

I would rather the person just own up to spreading their legs and do what is right, be responsible! I understand some people say, "there are special circumstances" well I'll tell you, my mother had me at age 15 due to being molested but dammit, she kept me and I am so glad she did!she has 4 wonderful grandchildren now, and she never once complained about "missing out on partying" or anything else. But I do understand some rape cases can be a special circumstance, however, I dont agree with every young woman who spreads her legs thinks its ok to kill her child.

elvesrus

Jul 29th 2015, 10:37:18

I'm only saying a woman who is determined will do it no matter what. Personally I'm in favor of giving them a safe place and making them wait a couple weeks, making sure it's not an on the spot decision, to get the procedure done. Although anything third trimester shouldn't be done unless it is absolutely necessary for the health of the mother. 20 weeks is more than enough time to make the decision. I'd rather they take the morning after pill (preventing fertilization or womb attachment) if they don't want a kid and forgot the glove.

That being said this subject is along the lines of things like gay marriage in my mind. Mostly religion based and therefor shouldn't be allowed or denied based on that.

Heston: My opinion on that is if a clinic sells the fetus the procedure should be free

ssewellusmc

Jul 29th 2015, 11:16:38

I'm only saying a woman who is determined will do it no matter what. Personally I'm in favor of giving them a safe place and making them wait a couple weeks, making sure it's not an on the spot decision, to get the procedure done. Although anything third trimester shouldn't be done unless it is absolutely necessary for the health of the mother. 20 weeks is more than enough time to make the decision. I'd rather they take the morning after pill (preventing fertilization or womb attachment) if they don't want a kid and forgot the glove.

That being said this subject is along the lines of things like gay marriage in my mind. Mostly religion based and therefor shouldn't be allowed or denied based on that.

Heston: My opinion on that is if a clinic sells the fetus the procedure should be free

Let's go ahead and legalize other forms of murder as well. Maybe we can start killing the tards who kill babies... in a safe place for us.

Trife Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 14:41:43

how the fluff did this get turned into an abortion thread?

elvesrus

Jul 29th 2015, 15:12:57

I'm not sure, but I think I poured gas on that fire

mrford Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 15:22:56

Lol Ill impregnate all you fluffes :p

Mr Ford you are not a liberal stop pretending to be a dumbass

Do you even believe the dumb fluff that comes out of your mouth?

You call someone a liberal because they think people should eat what they hunt? Do you understand how stupid that logic is? It is as stupid as putting someone in a political group over one issue. Hopefully your judgmental bigotry will prevent you from polluting the gene pool further with your extremely below average intelligence

Why are you even talking about abortion in a hunting thread?

You are too stupid to internet. Put your helmet back on.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 29th 2015, 17:03:46
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2015, 15:27:53

*goes to hunt Meg Myers* yes I plan to eat

Her muffin is delicious!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

K_L Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 18:06:47

Kill them all. For the Lord knoweth them that are His.

Heston Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 18:53:12

Free abortions with donation of fetus!! Come on down and get a free ultrasound, growth analysis and recommended execution date to get the most bang for your buck. Bonus cash for children that are still alive.
https://youtu.be/9kOSyU6I_6Q

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2015, 21:01:31

It's not the first time this dude does this, apparently its his specialty to lure animals from preservation zones with food so he can kill it.....

He should be prosecuted.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2015, 21:02:55

It's not the first time this dude does this, apparently its his specialty to lure animals from preservation zones with food so he can kill it.....

He should be prosecuted.
(•_•)

lostmonk Game profile

Jul 29th 2015, 22:36:54

And if the woman is determined to do it no matter what, that is on her, and she should pay the consequences. The slaughter of the pre-born in this country as a form of birth control is abhorrent. Pro-Choice people love to scream about it's her body she can do as she wishes...well, I bet that unborn baby wouldn't choose to be crushed and sold for parts. But I mean hey, how dare we make people be responsible for their choices.
Done.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2015, 23:45:50

Originally posted by mrford:

Bang on. If your not gonna use it don't fluffing kill it.

Ruthie

Jul 30th 2015, 17:13:52

^ that
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

He should be prosecuted.

+100
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

archaic Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 1:32:19

Threads like this are what make EE such a magical place.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2015, 2:17:12

+100 ^
(•_•)

Marines Suck

Jul 31st 2015, 8:23:55

Originally posted by lostmonk:

And if the woman is determined to do it no matter what, that is on her, and she should pay the consequences. The slaughter of the pre-born in this country as a form of birth control is abhorrent. Pro-Choice people love to scream about it's her body she can do as she wishes...well, I bet that unborn baby wouldn't choose to be crushed and sold for parts. But I mean hey, how dare we make people be responsible for their choices.

Who cares, there is far too many people in the world as it is, the more people dead the better...

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 9:46:19

The poor dentist closed his practice. Awwwwwww

Atryn Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 19:24:33

sure, I'll take that one. :)

One is preservation of a potential member of a species in danger of extinction. The other is preservation of a potential member of a species that is overpopulating the planet. Neither is "alive" yet but the potential cost/benefit of destruction can be contrasted.